Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChocolatSantaChocolatSanta Posts: 13 New Member
    Well the way it is now, i push the "age up" button right after the baby is born. It's just too boring. I don't care much about the clothes but putting it anywhere else then the basket (like on a blanket in the garden to play with it) would be nice. Crawling would be totally adorable.
  • Options
    MysticTigg5MysticTigg5 Posts: 19 Member
    I would like to be able to modify their body types a little. Babies are not all built exactly the same. Bouncy chairs, jumpy swing, walker/play station would be great. Why can't people sit down while holding the baby? There should definitely at least be a rocking chair option to rock the babies to sleep. And more clothes options.
  • Options
    TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    Has anyone noticed that the baby's skin tone is significantly darker than their parents? I guess, I'd like that changed.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Has anyone noticed that the baby's skin tone is significantly darker than their parents? I guess, I'd like that changed.
    They really put no effort into the baby at all there should be a matching skin tone for all of the base game tones not just dark medium and light.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    edited February 2018
    My wishlist for babies: Baby carrier, playmat to place them on (babies can remain locked to it but move around on it), bouncy chair, clothes, playpen, changing table. Baby bathtub that works for babies and toddlers; currently you can only bathe toddlers in a bathtub and this isn't ideal in a small apartment where you have no space for one. The only option is to cheat them clean in an apartment with no bathtub.

Items to travel with baby: pushchair, sling for the parents to carry them. Especially so that adult males who have babies with sims not currently in world can meet their new babies by inviting over mother and baby, not just get a phonecall announcing the birth.

Sit with baby interaction - this exists in Freeplay and the parents can bond with the babies, increasing their relationship bar, I would like teens to also be able to do this interaction. Crawling.

Everyone else's suggestions are also good, so I hope to see at least some of these.
  • Options
    BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    Give babies a physical redesign!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    One way rotating between households is an advantage - I don't have to play the babies if I don't want to! Just put their bassinets where I want them and switch households until they're toddlers, then come back. Especially with multiples.
    image.png