March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham shows next SP Icon - The Sims 4: Cockroach Stuff?!

Comments

• tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Ha. Sims 4: Vermin. Rats running down the street with impunity. Dumpsters full of maggots. Roaches under every sofa. The pristine neighborhoods of The Sims 4 now turned to worlds of pestilence. That would be amazing and hilarious.

I can really see it happening! What a cool idea! And disgusting but still...cool!? Termites. Home damages. Options to purchase warranties or risk it. Eeek!
    Maybe some new lot traits. 'Swampy' for example -- water tends to collect on this lot due to poor drainage, making mosquitoes more of a nuisance when outdoors. It could be made to work with a Seasons EP where the bugs appear after it rains.

Ok everyone, you’re getting me excited about a freakin’ bug pack!! How crazy. Hahahaha
  • dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    The website is also on the yellow pages website, with one review from two years ago. Weird.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    Read the different bug descriptions for this “business”. “People would
    Need shots after spider bites??. I think this was a very elaborate hint! Looks like this pack will bring some “bug” and pest related doom and gloom. Silverfish will eat your cotton (beds and furniture). Rats will chew your electric wiring which could lead to a fire and mice leave traces of their presence. Spiders will bite you and you may need medical attention. Roaches will infest your house. It seems like the site IS the clue
    https://www.axispestservices.com.au/types-of-pests

The question mark that was Graham’s previous photo is also on the site here: https://www.axispestservices.com.au

@tinacolada00 Did you notice that there's the same amount of icons as days until Thursday? What if he changes hes profile everyday and then on Thursday we get an update? Makes sense because Thursday is the 1st of February, it will give us content for that month and in March we would get a new game pack.
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
    @Olaf15 oh my gosh! You guys are on fire with the speculations. That’s a great catch. Does Graham ever hint updates or does he just hint for stuff packs?
    edited January 2018
    @tinacolada00 That's the weird thing - Graham never hints at enything. He's the main producer of the stuff pack team and he always changes his icon when a new stuff pack is announced.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well at least we have something new to talk about till we get more news :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Maybe it’s just for next quarters stuff pack. He has my attention though. @LoveMcQueen5683 is so right with the websites icon being a sideways plumbob!! Good catch!
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited January 2018
    Olaf15 wrote: »
    @tinacolada00 That's the weird thing - Graham never hints at enything. He's the main producer of the stuff pack team and he always changes his icon when a new stuff pack is announced.

I feel like they picked him to do the teasing because of the similar stuff pack icon that the extermination company uses and its also confusing the hell out of everyone.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Someone call the number on the site and tell us what happens... :p
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can see Graham reading all this with that little smile on his face.
    All I can say is if this is real there better be an NPC exterminator service included.
    egTcBMc.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Someone call the number on the site and tell us what happens... :p

I don't think we should bother them
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2018
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    BTW Graham changed his icon once again to an icon of a silverfish, also from the "Axis Pests" website
    a256aFi.gif
    edited January 2018
    I truly believe the clues are in the context of the site.
    People will be so mad if we get an exterminator before robbers, police and firefighters :D
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Well if they do add bugs at least my sim wouldnt be itchy for no reason anymore lmao all of them randomly get this itchy uncomfortable emotion saying they feel like bugs are on them but there arent any and the place is usually clean when it happens and hardly any of them are squeamish
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited January 2018
    Why does he have to bug us with all these teasers?

I'll show myself out now.
    Post edited by AshtontoAshton22 on
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited January 2018
    What if Graham got hacked? And whoever hacked him is leaking the info?

THEROIES

:D:D:D:D
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Haha, this is great! Who knows what's going on. :lol: Looking forward to see what comes of all this!
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    Hm...been looking up those quoted telephone numbers and the address in Australia they seem to be written on and it all seems kinda valid...excited to see what this all means. I'm sure the gurus are having a laugh seeing the way we react ha!
  • nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    I’m hoping for a patch full of bug fixes because an insect stuff pack isn’t appealing to me at all.
    He changed it to the spider now.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    edited January 2018
    @LoveMcQueen5683 And then it will be a mouse, and then an ant. I hope this actually means something...
    Olaf15 wrote: »
    @LoveMcQueen5683 And then it will be a mouse, and then an ant. I hope this actually means something...

I feel likes its a countdown.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I feel the same, probably a countdown to an update on Thursday, possibly adding exterminator.