Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll Make Sims For You!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    LolaBunnyLolaBunny Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi can you please create joan lorring the actress and BD Wong sims? :blush: i really want to make them on the sims 4 but i can't do it :(
    Somebody can help me? :)
    and i am new in the forum so i can't post pictures or links...
    please help..
  • Options
    michalslovakmichalslovak Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I'm willing to pay somebody for creating the exactli same copy of Kim Jong Un (or at least almost exactli) , that showed up in official Sims 4 videos.

I really tried, but I'm not satisfied with my creations and I don't have time and patience to learn how to do it. Lots of you are really talented in creating amazingly looking sims, so I hope this message gets to you and you will help me.

Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for some kind of version of Kim Jong Un, I'm looking for exactli like this looking sim:
    i.imgur.com/e1R7kwg.jpg
    youtu.be/YfZOMo7q1Iw?t=17m53s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m39s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m23s

If you can help me and creating this sim, please send me email to createsimforme@gmail.com
  • Options
    NovasiNovasi Posts: 46 Member
    Loving all of these! I love seeing so many people sharing their creations on these forums.
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • Options
    kacinexkacinex Posts: 2 New Member
    proszę o Frank Farmer
  • Options
    BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    \ sims 3 stink at getting sims to look like i want , and i would be so happy if someone could find or create one these spanish rapstars for me ozuna, anuel aa, or romeo santos, god i searched everywere and cannot find the right things to make them, cc is great if used , ill send pictures if needed of what they look like.