Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll Make Sims For You!

Comments

• Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    @Simsister2004

Could you take a shot at making soap actress Sharon Case? I'd really like to have her in my game.

for reference:
    834cbd1ad8674cbeb4561d0bd1c2a66f.jpg
    dceae7d7d26a6466e69451b0195ffe8b.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    hello @aob if you are still open to request could you make for my sims4 game my grandmother and her children as kids please

2zsupls.jpgplease give to my grandmother nice big family trait and great cook please second pic is with the family more complete my grand mother and grandfather as young adults please

and my grand mother children as sims kids please thank you very much

29ask5f.jpg

Thank you very much

If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017

Here we go,

Thank you, she looks great! You're really talented as this! :smile:
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Gonedalf wrote: »
    If anyone is taking requests still, I would LOVE you forever if someone would make me an Ebba Zingmark Sim (red long hair look) and an Amadeus Serafini Sim (shorter hair. Scream Season 1 look. Not model look.)

I can't post links yet, but a lot of images show up with a google search. <333

I do. I love making sims, and thanks to Maxis and this wonderful version of the game, it has never been easier to make lifelike sims. I remember how much we struggled in the earlier versions of the game. It is much better with the Sims 4. I'll get back to you and others in a couple of hours. Do you want Ebba and Amadeus together or as a couple?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    hello @aob if you are still open to request could you make for my sims4 game my grandmother and her children as kids please

2zsupls.jpgplease give to my grandmother nice big family trait and great cook please second pic is with the family more complete my grand mother and grandfather as young adults please

29ask5f.jpg

Thank you very much

I am not aob, so I don't know, if you really want me to make this big family. If you do, please let me know. I can inform you, that families can't be bigger than 8 persons in the Sims, so how should I eventually split them up? Btw, it would be nice if you had a more clear photo and in colors, where the kids can be seen better.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

29ask5f.jpg

Thank you very much

I am not aob, so I don't know, if you really want me to make this big family. If you do, please let me know. I can inform you, that families can't be bigger than 8 persons in the Sims, so how should I eventually split them up? Btw, it would be nice if you had a more clear photo and in colors, where the kids can be seen better.

this is the only pictures i have @Simsister2004 the only clearler pic i have is this one

Order_zpsi62eko8z.jpg

i am grateful your willing to make my grandmother as a sim with her family thank you very much
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    edited January 2017
    I will be pleased to, but I am uncertain about the names. And if you want the man and grandmother to go for themselves as young adults. Should I make the kids both teens and kids?
  • Options
    @Simsister2004

Could you take a shot at making soap actress Sharon Case? I'd really like to have her in my game.

for reference:
    834cbd1ad8674cbeb4561d0bd1c2a66f.jpg
    dceae7d7d26a6466e69451b0195ffe8b.jpg

She is done. I hope you like her.
    5d6zbc.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/5D07C588D8C411E689F0CC1F570176B5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    She is done. I hope you like her.

Thanks a ton! You did a great job; it's much better than the only other version of her I could find on the gallery. I'll give her a download when I get some time tonight.
  • Options
    I will be pleased to, but I am uncertain about the names. And if you want the man and grandmother to go for themselves as young adults. Should I make the kids both teens and kids?

go ahead and feel free to give them random names thank you very much

• Options
    GonedalfGonedalf Posts: 62 Member
    If anyone is taking requests still, I would LOVE you forever if someone would make me an Ebba Zingmark Sim (red long hair look) and an Amadeus Serafini Sim (shorter hair. Scream Season 1 look. Not model look.)

I do. I love making sims, and thanks to Maxis and this wonderful version of the game, it has never been easier to make lifelike sims. I remember how much we struggled in the earlier versions of the game. It is much better with the Sims 4. I'll get back to you and others in a couple of hours. Do you want Ebba and Amadeus together or as a couple?

Ahh! Awesome! Thank you! Your Sims are amazing. I stumbled on your Liza Minelli in the Celeb thread and I'm just FLOORED with how accurate she is. Separate would work better for me for gameplay, since then I could move them into different houses and have one of them romance the other before they become a couple. But as a couple totally works too. Whatever is easiest for you. <333
  • Options
    edited January 2017

go ahead and feel free to give them random names thank you very much

No need to cry anymore. Here is your Too-big-to-house-in-Sims¤ family. So I needed to upload them separately. These are the parents.
    28pnwp.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/D8A32489D8F511E686A3D1CF14F2BAD7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false
    These are the two oldest as teens.
    2efpafq.jpg
    the next two kids:
    o5tkz6.jpg
    and the three youngest kids. I call the family Simmons.
    21jzvra.jpg
    All kids, teens and 5 other kids are uploaded together.
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/4A39F875D8F011E68CA5D1CF14F2BAD7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options

These are uploaded separately. They will be the last for now. I really need to have some relaxed playtime in the game. But I'll be back later.
    This is Ebba Zingmark.
    2pyz77b.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/6A95BF64D90E11E6848FA97895ADDF1F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false

And this is Amadeus Serafini. Have fun.
    29p9ovs.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/E6684AA7D91111E68FC9A97895ADDF1F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    thank you very much @Simsister2004 and your welcome to play my grandmother family in your game as well

• Options
    GonedalfGonedalf Posts: 62 Member
    Ahhh! Thank you so so much!!! I can't even with how spot on Amadeus's face is. Thank you!!! I've already downloaded them.
  • Options
    Ahhh! Thank you so so much!!! I can't even with how spot on Amadeus's face is. Thank you!!! I've already downloaded them.

You are both so welcome. In fact Amadeus looks a lot like our Danish Silas Holst, who is a talented dancer, actor and singer.
    http://www.billedbladet.dk/tags/silas-holst
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Can you make me a sim please? I can't post pictures, or links apparently, but would like either Jamie Benn or Tyler Segiun. They play hockey for the Dallas Stars (my favorite team <3 )

Jamie is #14 and Tyler #91.
  • Options
    I'll try and find them on Google and post some photos first for your approval - who is who?.
    2v307b7.jpg
    2ih441i.jpg
    I think, I might have some time tomorrow, so check back then.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!

In the top photo: left is Jamie Benn, right is Tyler seguin

Bottom photo: left is Tyler (#91) and right is Jamie (#14)
  • Options
    akhorieakhorie Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm brand new here and from looking at the threads I'm seeing that I both cant post links or photos but I'd like sims made of both myself and my boyfriend. I could send details through a PM maybe? I'd really love these sims made!!
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2017
    delete
    Post edited by LegaspiWeaver on
  • Options
    Thank you so much!

In the top photo: left is Jamie Benn, right is Tyler seguin

Bottom photo: left is Tyler (#91) and right is Jamie (#14)

I just finished them. Hope you like them.
    11mf98p.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/E4804748DCAE11E68225A009AE90941D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    I love them!! Will be downloading them as soon as I get home from work! Thank you!
  • Options
    nishylovenishylove Posts: 495 Member
    Can you try making Moana. I know she's fictional, but shes so pretty!
    tumblr_inline_nx9tkdAJ4e1t9hr9b_500.gif
    Origin ID: nishylove
    Send an eGift | YouTube Channel | Roblox Profile
    “If you are the anvil, be patient. If you are the hammer; strike.”