Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I've just been messing around in the game lately trying to be creative. Here is a product of that - It's almost 6am oh gosh here is a new sim: Lia Chao.

I am sure you can't guess what Lia's profession is. :lol: I am proud of how she turned out. I think she's my most realistic looking sim to date, what do you think? :3

CTKJirU.png

hje2ueW.png

v8qE8WL.png

BkbcAPk.png

N3bagio.png

tF0yCuN.png

Pics are entirely unedited, unless you count my EBM. :smile:

She, Alexis, and my avatar sim (Natalia? I think :lol: ), will all be involved in some way in something I'm trying to do for a future save and for a build! Yes, a build. I know. I never do that. It'll be weird and assuredly frustrating, but I welcome the challenge!

Stay tuned, I guess. :tongue:
  • Options
    @Cororon Your pictures are always so creative and well put together. :3 Such charming pics! Can you share some of your talent with me? What techniques do you use? Or are you just a wizard? :tongue:
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    @Emily4331 your sim is beautiful!! I love her eyes and her nose, and her hair! Basically everything haha. My guess is that she's a nun! ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 and @coco Nice updates :smile:

@Namaya92 Welcome back and nice update :smile:

@Emily4331 Good looking Sim :love:

Not much to report from me yet as been at work and although my favourite waitress is not working today there is another new girl who I have been talking to! :smiley:

Anyway my new video should hopfully be up later :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks! :smiley:

Nice updates! :smile:

Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Cororon Your pictures are always so creative and well put together. :3 Such charming pics! Can you share some of your talent with me? What techniques do you use? Or are you just a wizard? :tongue:

Thanks! :smiley: What do you want to know? I spend a couple of hours making poses, staging (I use OMSP a lot), lighting, and then on editing the screenshots. The first thing I do is making the sim's joints smoother looking. I use the Liquify, Smudge and Clone tools for that. The Smudge tool is also good for taking care of sharp or weird looking shadows and things like that. I like to desaturate the pics a little. And I soften it by making a new layer of the same pic that I use Gaussian Blur on and then play with the transparency.

Most of the time I make pics that fit what's going on in my game, with some imagination added. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2017
    @coco Nice to see another sun and seville update from you.
    Loved the screenshots.

@Namaya92 Welcome back, I have started posting a new supernatural save
    jsut to alterate between my saves and to do something different.
    Great update and congrats on the twins.

@Emily4331 I love seeing your sims creations, im afraid downloading too mcuh cc because some have
    messed up my game terribly.
  • Options
    @Cororon Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @CravenLestat Haha They seemed like a family with potential. It's funny you mention Jenny because I sent Elaina and her father to the cemetery and found her mother's grave. I may have to try and bring her back. ;)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 I know what she does ;) Volunteers at a nursing home singing church songs to the elderly in Sunset Valley.I like her such a good girl.

@Cororon I think old Spence might have pulled something judging by his facial expression.And you have the nerve to take a bubble bath afterwards like you had a hard day. :#

@coco Welcome back to simming good to see your Sun and Seville again.Really think Sun's sandals are super cute on her simmy toes.HE GOT HER A HOUSE :astonished:

@Namaya92 Celeste is even flawless giving birth,girl smiles through the whole thing like a champ.And still manages to look like a supermodel in her moo moo.And no Cassie does not have a hangover :o

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat You did a very good job making her look like the anime version. I've rec'd and saved files on the patterns. :)

@OhMyHemsworth looks like she had a great time adventuring.

@OriginalMara I hope you get Barnacle Bay loaded. It does have some nice stuff with it and that is where Rafe and Autumn live when they are not adventuring. :)

@polrbear Congrats on getting all the stuff together for the ambrosia and the resurrection was a success. Welcome back Natasha!

@cororon Cute shopping pics and grandpa is indeed strong! That is my favorite bathtub in the whole game!

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely pics of your sims. Have fun simming.

@coco Love the welcome home they got from the family. The girls are so cute and funny that Spencer didn't enjoy the story. Awww, so sweet of Saville to give her the key that way. What a super surprise. :)

@Namaya92 Glad to see you again. I enjoyed the update. Very happy to see Ferdinand happy with Cassie. Oops...sick....hungover....? Congrats on the twin babies! lol that Herbert bailed and she had them in the nursery alone. Justine needs to eat a few lifefruits! Not sure if it would be too late for that.

@Emily4331 She is certainly a beauty. If she is going to be in a save with Alexis would guess she a matchmaker, helping those in need of finding a good man or woman to spend their lives with. :lol: Good luck with your build.
  • Options
    @bekkasan You should see my sim Casey a real girl not from a cartoon.I make sims all the time just never show them.She is dreamy :love:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @bekkasan She is way prettier than the pictures show.I luff Casey.Gave her pale pink eyeshadow it is her favorite color.Casey is a party girl and bartender who loves mixing drinks.

W08b9B6.png

G9nG11W.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I had a grocery emergency stop me from posting and internet started glitching out when I tried to over the last two days.I've managed to see most of the updates and enjoyed them.Great pictures!
    Here's my AnneArbor update below.
    AnneArbor,Maine-Under Construction.
    Here's the loading of city hall in AnneArbor.
    38711729122_f1b14b7203_c.jpg
    Here's how it looked before starting to furnish it.
    38743124441_3ea88199f0_c.jpg
    Started adding the kitchen to the main floor.
    38026462334_23f6f35881_c.jpg
    Here's the main kitchen.
    38743120721_cef5a630bb_c.jpg
    Added a fire alarm for stove use.
    38026452994_93d73b5a27_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan Today was more of a swotr afternoon gaming day haha.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Loving all of these updates! I've tossed out those likes and awesomes!

@Cororon - I love your screenshots - they are super unique and I love that you have the patience to do all of that. I go as far as blur and smudge, but I don't mess around with OMSP much. Looks awesome!
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    So many wonderful screenshots!

@Cororon - Your shots are always amazing. I really like the little shop and the way you have it set up.

@coco - I love your family and what a great gift for Sun. :o
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Post-Birth Recovery and Alanna Ages Up

Giving birth was physically taxing on River's body. And it was a blessing to have Alanna not wake up in the middle of the night thus allowing River to sleep...and somewhat recuperate though she would be sore for quite some time. (Creator: they really should have extended that body sore moodlet to include after pregnancy) River slept until well after sunrise.
    Screenshot.jpgScreenshot-2.jpg When they woke up, Haruo did some smelting with the new smelting machine. This way they would no longer have to send ore out to get it smelted and thus save some money on the processing costs. After all it was at minimum §40.00 per single ore sample to process and it could get very pricey, very quickly. And doing it at home allowed Haruo to have some control over the process as well as the savings in the pocket.
    Screenshot-4.jpg River, of course, once she was awake, was more than happy to give him a good-morning kiss. "Well...good morning, sweetheart..." :D
    Screenshot-5.jpgScreenshot-7.jpg For the little one, being birthed was no walk in the park either and Alanna slept, recovering some energy from the experience of being shoved headfirst through a hole the size of a pea (not meant to have things the size of a small watermelon being shoved through it) and having her fragile head squeezed in a manner akin to cake frosting being shoved through the tip of a cake decorating bag. Oh, her head would regain the round shape, but it might take a while.
    Screenshot-9.jpg Haruo knew that another mouth to feed in the family required even more focus on their chosen careers and thus he and River headed straight over to the painting easels. Each of River's paintings ended up being over §2500 (if they were Brilliant) and over §3500 (if they were Masterpieces) respectively. It was a heady time to see what River would produce with her artistic skill maxed out.
    Screenshot-10.jpg Allan when he got up was able to ride a bike over to the northwestern part of town wher he was able to talk to Jack Bunch who had commissioned a painting from him. What he received in return was a rather sizeable amount of simoleons even though it wasn't in the range of what his mother could achieve with a single large painting.
    Screenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg For Alanna, birth was traumatic and sleep was the best medicine for that. So Alanna slept...
    Screenshot-24.jpg ...and Allan pedalled home.
    Screenshot-25.jpg River decided to have Alanna's aging up party and everyone gathered at the kitchen downstairs to celebrate.
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg Molly had held Alanna while River blew out the candles...but River took Alanna back after Alanna had her aging up process, and it seemed as though Alanna had inherited her grandmother's hair color.
    Screenshot-41.jpgScreenshot-42.jpg And yet another little Chikamori had gone from baby-hood to crawling little lump that liked to shove their fingers up their nose.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Cororon You basically gave me all the info I wanted! Thank you!

Also, it seems I had a hand in starting a little "everyone shower Cororon with praise" train. :tongue: Heheheh

@Namaya92 Daww thank you! :3 Yes, she has traded her freedom to be in the service of the Lord. o:) Amen! :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!
    Great video! I will view it as an homage to me. Hehehe :tongue:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! You have to find the reputable creators. I have some pieces that are too high a poly and have a hard time morphing to bigger sizes, but it doesn't really bother me since I haven't seen any as of late that have actually broken my game. It is just Russian Roulette. :(

@CravenLestat Immediately thought of this:
    https://youtu.be/RMh9hPGNGKE

@bekkasan hehe thank you! Humorously, her traits would support her being that sort of friend! The one who is always trying to hook their friends up with random dudes they met at a club the other night. :lol:
    I am going to need all the luck I can get. Lol Not the best builder in the world. Lol

@Nikkei_Simmer Alanna is a cutie! :3
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Pages 2165-2168

I enjoy reading what you have been up to over my morning coffee. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their games :)

@emorrill Yes, I get that it was an outtake but was it Emma and Sam? ;)

@polrbear Congrats on bringing Natasha back to life! :)

@coco Great update! Looking forward to seeing the house :)

@Namaya92 Congrats on the birth of Hector and Veronique :)

@Emily4331 Interesting looking sim! Glad you are having fun with being creative :) Hope you are well :)
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Thanks for the feedback :smile: I forgot that you had the same name as her lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Alrighty my friends! FINALLY the next chapter in Sam's story! :mrgreen:

I spent all of this morning (practically 4 hours :p ) ever since daughter left for school finishing up the text, sorting through tons of pictures, and adding in all the right ones. :) It is a long one so...brace yourselves.

I just want to say Thank You all so much for your love, friendship, and support during these bumps in the road in my life. I'm so honored to call you my friends, even though we've never met in person, but I know if we could all get together at a nice restaurant or something...we would strike up numerous conversations, share some hugs, laughs, even tears, and have the best day of our lives! <3

Anyway,

I can honestly say this time around it was a bit of fun doing the photo-editing for this chapter (since a certain mod isn't showing up in my game anymore for some reason :disappointed: ) so if you want, be on the lookout for it. :p Tee hee!

Enjoy! <3

********************************************************************************************************

The Ever Present Burden

"Well Sam," the doctor began as he ripped the blood pressure cuff off from around his arm, "you're as healthy as a horse! Despite losing an extreme amount of weight during your coma, your body is in great shape and everything seems to be functioning properly."
    Sam gave a slight smile.

Sam_on_H_bed.jpg

It had been a week since he awoke from the coma and what a week it had been! After going through the intense discomfort of getting the catheter and feeding tube removed and stitched up, he had to train his body to go from a long sedentary state to an active one. It needed to get used to functioning on it's own again and it wasn't an easy or pain free process. With stellar help from Emma and a Physical Therapist for three days straight he was able to walk fairly well on his own again. Another surprising miracle. That, and his increase in appetite and steady weight gain.

"Gotta admit I am in awe," The doctor added, folding his arms. "I've never seen a miracle healing like yours before. Only read about it. Someone upstairs is really watching over you Sam."
    "You can say that again," he chuckled, then looked upon the doctor appreciatively. "Thank you for everything doc."

For most of the afternoon Sam paced around the room, pondering on his second chance at life, what to do next, and what might be in store for him.

Yes. What will be in store for me now?

He knew he always had control over everything in his life except for one thing, after that one fateful day. Quantum leaping. The very term caused feelings of doubt to wash over him, trumping any hope he had for his new future. It was going to happen again...and soon. If only I could be in control of that too...

With his back turned, Al appeared on the scene, and when Sam turned around and caught sight of him he didn't even flinch.
    "Hey kid," Al greeted. "How are you feeling today?"

SA_Hospital_convo_1.jpg

It took Sam a few seconds to answer. "Huh? Oh uh...fine."
    Al glanced up from the Handlink and studied him carefully. "What's the matter with you? You look distressed."
    "That's because I am distressed."
    "About what?" he asked, chewing on the cigar. "What happened now?"
    "Nothing happened," Sam replied, slightly raising his hands in the air, annoyed. "It's just inevitable that now I'm up and moving again, and the mission to stop Emmaline Rhoen is complete, I'm going to leap soon."
    Puffs of smoke escaped Al's mouth as he responded with, "Indeed," and Sam was about to chide him for smoking in a hospital, but then again he remembered he's a hologram and so is the smoke.

"So what's the problem then?" Al asked. "It's not like you didn't know this would happen. It's your normal."
    Hearing that only heightened his anxiety. "Well maybe I don't want it to be my normal anymore Al! I've been given this second chance at life so why can't I live it the way I want to?"

SA_Hospital_convo_5.jpg

"Because you forget who saved you...and why."
    "I haven't forgotten I just," he paused, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I just keep wanting to believe that God has let me off the hook this time, you know? That I can finally live a normal life again." He muttered, "But I know he hasn't."
    Al sympathized, but couldn't help what came out of his mouth next. "So you can make a life with Emma eh?" He smirked.

SA_Hospital_convo_8.jpg

"What!?" Sam exclaimed, nearly choking.
    "Oh come on Sam! You can't honestly tell me you haven't thought about that!?" He took the cigar from his mouth and pointed toward the couch with it. "After all that woman did for you these past three months! She might as well have been your wife!"

Sam pursed his lips. He had thought about it; it'd been hard to keep those thoughts away.
    But...

"I mean seriously," Al continued, then calming himself down a little. "I watched her care for you Sam and I gotta admit...I've never seen that kind of love and affection in all my life."

SA_Hospital_convo_10.jpg

Sam looked away, unable to speak as the sincerity of Al's words encompassed his soul.
    "Especially between two 'friends,'" he finger quoted. "She selflessly gave of herself to be with and care for you 24/7! Sacrificing quite a bit on her end, I might add. She loves you Sam! Can't you see that?"
    Sam gulped, his heart fluttering at the thought.
    "She's quite the woman, one in a million Sam, and you'd be a fool not to pursue anything with her!"

"Al," Sam interjected, placing his hands on his friend's shoulders. "I know," he hushed, "believe me I do. She is an amazing woman and I don't want to be a fool, but...it's just so da'mn complicated!"
    Al huffed. "What's so complicated about it?"
    "Because I don't want to HURT her Al!" he cried out, turning away sharply.

SA_Hospital_convo_18.jpg

"Not her. Not Emma."
    He shook his head rapidly, trying to stop the influx of tears; his heart breaking at the very thought of causing her any pain. "Every woman I've ever been intimate with I've driven away...broken their heart...all because of my leaping. All because I couldn't be there for them and the reality that sometimes my life is put on the line during a leap and I might never see them again. It's a burden no one should have to bear, especially the one I love. It is mine alone," he paused to gulp, staring at the wall in dejection, "that's why I can never have a life with anyone if I am still destined to leap."

SA_Hospital_convo_19.jpg

He turned his cheek toward Al, hating what he was saying and so tired of it all.

SA_Hospital_convo_20.jpg

With a gape and brows furrowed, Al couldn't believe what he was hearing from his dear friend. He carefully responded with, "But Sam...you can't honestly think that you can go through the rest of your life alone. 'It is not good for man to be alone.' Emma has clearly shown that she is willing to bear this burden with you."
    "Maybe," he countered, struggling to believe it, "but she doesn't fully understand or realize all that this life entails. No," he shook his head again. "I care about her too much Al. I can't do that to her. Especially if I don't make it back here."
    "Not make it back? Isn't that the purpose of that Bracelet of yours? You said it would be nearly 100% effective in bringing you back...

SA_Hospital_convo_3.jpg

...So you'll be able to have the life and family you always wanted! What's with all this doubt?"
    "The thing is Al, I don't even know if the Bracelet will be 'allowed' to bring me back...since it clearly contradicts God's will in all of this." He rolled his eyes.

SA_Hospital_convo_4.jpg

"But the laws of physics are still present," he countered, "And He won't disrupt those laws...

SA_Hospital_convo_9.jpg

...Besides, didn't you say that you felt the inspiration for the Bracelet came from Him? So," he raised his palms up in the air, "maybe He really does want you to have the life you desire so therefore, it WILL work!"

SA_Hospital_convo_7.jpg

Sighing, although thankful for the reminder, Sam simply said, "I truly hope you are right Al." He desperately wanted to believe his friend, have complete trust in his invention, but after so much heartache, so many let downs, it was hard to focus on the positive anymore.

Then his thoughts wandered back to Emma. "I can never repay all that Emma did for me. In some ways I owe her my life, but," he stopped to look Al in the eye, "I just can't entertain any feelings we may have for each other until I know that I'm able to return. It's better that we stay friends. It's safer. That's just the way it has to be."

SA_Hospital_convo_16.jpg

Al understood, even though he personally didn't like it. Poor kid. Losing his wife really messed him up.

SA_Hospital_convo_17.jpg

But that didn't stop him from placing his hands on his hips and saying quite frankly, "Well in that time Sam I hope you don't lose her for good."

The next day the doctor gave the OK for Sam to be discharged and before he knew it the nurse brought in the forms for him to sign.

After that he thought it might be a good idea to take a walk around the Hospital to stretch his legs out before leaving. Because once he'd arrive at home he'd plop down in bed and sleep! He missed his bed and couldn't wait to get home! He carefully arose from the bed and headed toward the door.

Before reaching it though, he heard a light knock and a "Sam?" coming from Emma as she open the door a crack and peeked inside.
    "I'm here," he answered, stepping closer.
    "Oh," she expressed, coming in and closing the door behind her. "Hey," she greeted tenderly.

Sam_wakes_1.jpg

"Hey," Sam greeted in return as they smiled at each other, eyes lost in the other's for a moment.

Sam_wakes_2.jpg

Glancing down to hide her blush and wipe away something fake from her pants, Emma said, "I didn't mean to peek in like that...I wasn't sure if you'd be in here or out walking around."

SB_convo_by_door_3.jpg

"It's ok."
    "Anyway, they told me you were being discharged so while I was there at the front desk I thought I would bring you your stuff they kept secure like your clothes, wallet, car keys, and jazz like that."

SB_convo_by_door_6.jpg

"Thanks," Sam expressed in gratitude. He appreciated her thoughtfulness and really couldn't thank her enough for all she'd done for him.

Placing his bag of personal items down on the nearby couch Emma turned to say, "So, you're being discharged already huh?"
    "Yeah. Crazy right?"
    "Kind of, but...then again this is you we're talking about. God's time travelling servant, sent to put right what's gone wrong not just on Earth but in all the cosmos!" She playfully gestured with her hands and chuckled.

SB_convo_by_couch_24.jpg

Sam shook his head, chuckling as well; thinking about how cute that was.
    "Like He'd allow you go down that easy!" she continued. "He still has a great work for you Doctor Sam Beckett."
    "About that," he began, approaching her and in a more serious tone now. "Emma...since this whole ordeal with Emmaline Rhoen is over I," he hated to say it, "I'm going to leap again. Very soon."

SB_convo_by_couch_5.jpg

Emma looked upon him curiously and emphasized, "Very soon?"

SB_convo_by_couch_6.jpg

"Usually after I make the situation right, I immediately leap into a new situation. However that didn't happen this time because I...well...died...and then came back and fell into a coma."

SB_convo_by_couch_15.jpg

Emma nodded, knowing all too well.
    "The normal process got interrupted, but now that I'm awake and gaining my strength again it's," he sighed, "it's only a matter of time before I--"
    "I know," she hushed, while touching his arm. Almost as if she didn't want him to say it; like that would prevent it from happening.

"I'm hopeful the Bracelet will do its job," he continued, "but, I just wanted to give you a heads up. It could happen any minute now--literally--and...we'll need to be prepared."

SB_convo_by_couch_13.jpg

Emma tried not to get too choked up about him leaving again, but knew just what he was referring to.

SB_convo_by_couch_12.jpg

"I'll be sure to take care of your animals and home. And reveal the cover up story as to where you went if anyone asks." She winked.
    "Oh? And what might that be?" he playfully inquired.
    "That you were offered an executive position at Bridgeport's Science Facility and would need to pop in from time to time to see how everything's running."
    Sam smiled brightly. "Brilliant!" She really is amazing.
    Emma tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "Thank you. I had a bit of time to think about that one."

SB_convo_by_couch_11.jpg

"Oh and don't forget...you must inform the Vanderburg's about that first!"
    "Definitely!" she laughed.

For a few minutes the two discussed some other preparations and then once again found themselves in a pleasurable silence; lost in each others eyes, their bodies inching closer toward each other ever so slightly. Hearts palpitating.

SB_convo_by_couch_25.jpg

Tempted to give in to their deepest desires, but not sure exactly how the other one would feel about it. And of course Sam had his reservations.

"You know Emma," he spoke. "I really can't thank you enough for taking such good care of me these past few months. You're a great friend and it was very sweet of you to sacrifice so much of your time for me."
    Her face beamed.

SB_convo_by_couch_10.jpg

"Someday I hope I can return the favor."
    "You really don't have to," she sincerely said. "It was no problem at all. You're my best friend Sam and I'll do anything for my friends."
    "Me too," he smiled. She was certainly one of the best friends he ever had.

SB_convo_by_couch_23.jpg

In no time at all the two were hugging and saying goodbye, until Emma remembered something.

"Oh yeah Sam, I wanted to let you know that I'll be singing Friday night at Helen's Cafe."

Hospital_goodbye_1.jpg

"Oh wonderful!"
    "Yeah. I was supposed to a month ago but...you know."
    He nodded.

SB_convo_by_door_4.jpg

"Now that you're better they asked me to perform again so...I'd love for you to come...if you're feeling up to it. It'll be at 6 o'clock."
    "Absolutely!" he exclaimed. "I wouldn't miss it! Maybe we could go out for ice cream afterward or something."
    Blushing Emma replied, "I'd like that," and then told him goodbye and left the room.

Once the door closed Emma leaned up against it and released a giant breath. I sure hope he'll still be here by Friday... It was two days away.
    Oh Sam...

Hospital_goodbye_2.jpg

Unbeknownst to her Sam had done the same on the other side. I hope I won't leap before Friday...

Hospital_goodbye_3.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thank you. :heart: I am doing great! Also, I was talking to my sister about how awesome you are the other day! :lol:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Emily4331 Awwww shucks! I don't know that I am so awesome but I do have nice moments ;)
    Glad you are well! I can't hang around and chat, though, because I am easing myself out of this thread ;)
    I do enjoy reading everyone's updates over my morning coffee, though :)
  • Options
    Yesterday @CravenLestat suggested that I should get a picture of my Sims queuing for the all in one bathroom...

Well here it is: :no_mouth:

25189110_10155138330246497_7682540190304547779_o.jpg?oh=b3cc81e1ded69031a981444bd71bf121&oe=5AC8AAFC

25188921_10155138330256497_7896232477925321374_o.jpg?oh=39d5fea09dc3eff76f3a34b96b448c20&oe=5AC9E6B0

25182189_10155138330241497_8116194531951951791_o.jpg?oh=f558c647386365ab656f51023bd2b45f&oe=5ABFB6F8

25352216_10155138330381497_7395103741490591006_o.jpg?oh=72be7761a3afd1574fd2c69e7adefa34&oe=5AD005D7

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top