Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Thu's journey continues with lots of chaos and a moment for reflection with the only mother who ever loved her.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hey, guys! Hope you're well. Here to drop off an update to my story. :)

Chapter 13: One Crazy Family
    ijPgoph.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hi all, dropping off two updates right now!

First, The Keen Legacy, where we find out if Draco is actually unhinged or not. (Chelsey seems to think that he might be):

The Keen Legacy 2.26: Unhinged
    000_09-03-17_7-16-00c2a0pm.png

Second, my alien adoption challenge, where my little alien child learns what birthdays are and also that he doesn't have one.

Chapter 15: All the Young Punks
    000_11-12-17_10-05-10c2a0am.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Melody has the daunting task of telling her parents about the move. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/f-i-s-h-3-23-cryptic/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 & @Karilan Everything is okay. :smile: I'm just real busy right this weekend. And I mean real busy. :lol:

@simscognito Yay! Binging it will be real easy. Ask anyone who's read it thus far. :grimace:

glad your alright. scaring us like :p that wasn't nice. but its worth the wait.

I would be honest up front if anything was wrong. This community is awesome and supportive. :smile:

thank you. it was my idea. but the story i tell where cathtea agreed to help after one 10 minute conversation is true. i can't believe its been 2 years.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    can anyone believe that Dec the 6 and Dec 7th were anniversary of bad events? the 6th one was Canadian thing and it was the 100th anniversary
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Good morning!

Melody has the daunting task of telling her parents about the move. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/f-i-s-h-3-23-cryptic/

melody who? shes probably in fish so i don't know yet.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Section 3 (chapter 11-15) of my Dear Ella story are up!

If you have not read yet, start from the home page below! It's a very quick read.

fiHf8Jh.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    Section 3 (chapter 11-15) of my Dear Ella story are up!

If you have not read yet, start from the home page below! It's a very quick read.

fiHf8Jh.png

bad kar. i forgot the trips are still in diapers. lol.

good kar for reminding me. and no i still didn't get Brian anything. i did buy the only orgin card target had.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2017
    Guess what....I finished it after about 8-10 hours work
    So, today Claude attends something important and realises something.....
    Chapter 3.11
    eDeQplZl.png
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi @Karilan , just letting you know I've finished your Beth and Brooke. You can view them here. :)

<3<3<3
    I'm at work trying not to cry about this right now.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    And here's an update from my favourite gen 2 spare, Harry (different story and it's the first chapter so now I have 4 stories)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I need some ideas I have 2 empty rooms in a castle I'm trying to build but I don't know what to put in them. (It's practice for when I'm creating a castle later)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee How big are the rooms?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @MadameLee How big are the rooms?

I'm not sure but since I'm going to go and start making supper at 4:30. So I might not be able to answer since after supper it's will be about time for Once Upon a Time to be back on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    Hello all!
    I've been out with the stomach virus for a few days, and I'm glad to be back! Anything exciting happen while I was away?
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello all!
    I've been out with the stomach virus for a few days, and I'm glad to be back! Anything exciting happen while I was away?

Not much from me. Apart from the fact i've just finished writing another WAWRMO chapter. (The one for next weekend and I love the cliffhanger!)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hello all!

Not much from me. Apart from the fact i've just finished writing another WAWRMO chapter. (The one for next weekend and I love the cliffhanger!)

@Bugsie2016 Not another cliffhanger! I'm going to die from anticipation! :D
    Hi @madelynsims95 ! I'm not sure if we've met. Goodness, stomach viruses are nasty. I had one last month! Not nice. Hope you're feeling better now. :) Not much from me either. Did a few drawings here and there. Currently fixing my chapter for tomorrow and I'm waiting very patiently for Bugsie to give us another cliffhanger - in fact, that's what your legacy should be called, Bugsie. What Cliffhangers are Really Made Of.
  • Options
    Hello all!

Hi @madelynsims95 ! I'm not sure if we've met. Goodness, stomach viruses are nasty. I had one last month! Not nice. Hope you're feeling better now. :) Not much from me either. Did a few drawings here and there. Currently fixing my chapter for tomorrow and I'm waiting very patiently for Bugsie to give us another cliffhanger - in fact, that's what your legacy should be called, Bugsie. What Cliffhangers are Really Made Of.

LOL There isn't one this week, actually! :) That's next week.
  • Options
    Hello all!

Ahh so more time to theorise! B) (Squints thoughtfully)
  • Options
    Hello all!

I would save the theorising for later. :)
  • Options
    Hello all!

Okay, I'll do that then. Meanwhile, I'll stay being lost with Max. :D
  • Options
    Hello all!

Okay, I'll do that then. Meanwhile, I'll stay being lost with Max. :D

@simscognito Well, you can have a chapter while you wait. :) (I'm going to sleep/ plan the chapter after next :D )
    Chapter 15
    29ACGQel.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    can anyone believe that Dec the 6 and Dec 7th were anniversary of bad events? the 6th one was Canadian thing and it was the 100th anniversary

Yes, Dec 6th marked the 100th anniversary of the Halifax explosion, where a munnitions ship and another ship collided in the harbor resulting in an explosion that basically levelled Hallifax and thousands of lives were lost. (I'm a Canadian, too :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

Yes, Dec 6th marked the 100th anniversary of the Halifax explosion, where a munnitions ship and another ship collided in the harbor resulting in an explosion that basically levelled Hallifax and thousands of lives were lost. (I'm a Canadian, too :)

what happened on the 7th?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top