Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited December 2017
    i've turned into one of those simmers who uploads every day. so i haven't wrote yet. and this time i can't blame it on trip.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    i've turned into one of those simmers who uploads every day. so i haven't wrote yet. and this time i can't blame it on trip.

Hey! I haven't finished mine for today either :D
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

good that means your to busy to change avis. :p:p:p
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

I'm not :tongue:

Sorry I couldn't resist considering I literally just changed mine a few seconds ago.
  • Options

Sorry I couldn't resist considering I literally just changed mine a few seconds ago.

i tell bugsie because she switches so much i get confused so she has to wait til i'm back from work sunday. no she doesn't listen. :|
  • Options

i tell bugsie because she switches so much i get confused so she has to wait til i'm back from work sunday. no she doesn't listen. :|

Nope but I am too busy screenshotting and when I'm done then I'm sleeping because i've got a headache, earache etc. Not fun :(
  • Options

Nope but I am too busy screenshotting and when I'm done then I'm sleeping because i've got a headache, earache etc. Not fun :(

well don't sleep on that ear.

feel better. all the people i normally pick on aren't here so i decied to have a little fun with you.
  • Options

feel better. all the people i normally pick on aren't here so i decied to have a little fun with you.

It's fine (i'm an easy target and I don't mind :D ) and thanks, hopefully I feel better tomorrow. :)
  • Options

It's fine (i'm an easy target and I don't mind :D ) and thanks, hopefully I feel better tomorrow. :)

not easy. i usually only pick on you if you change avis before sunday when i get back. i pick on others more. if you don't believe me ask jes she'll tell you.
  • Options

not easy. i usually only pick on you if you change avis before sunday when i get back. i pick on others more. if you don't believe me ask jes she'll tell you.

I'm not talking about just here. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    @Bugsie2016 How many stories do you have now?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

@Karilan Erm, three. I retired two old ones but I have another one coming up that I keep hinting at. :) That's probably going to be next summer though. Busy until after June with a bunch of stuff. :#
  • Options

@Karilan Erm, three. I retired two old ones but I have another one coming up that I keep hinting at. :) That's probably going to be next summer though. Busy until after June with a bunch of stuff. :#

I know the feeling. I have so many story ideas but I'm trying to balance just 3 at a time.
    Trying to figure out how I'll balance Grace, Magnolia, and the return of Pine Point and Glassbolt. Argh.
    Definitely changing up my posting schedule a bit in the new year!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

I know the feeling. I have so many story ideas but I'm trying to balance just 3 at a time.
    Trying to figure out how I'll balance Grace, Magnolia, and the return of Pine Point and Glassbolt. Argh.

I'm excited for both WAWRMO this Saturday (although I love the whole story and have no idea how people wait all week because I have quite a few cliffhangers :D ) and BL's next update on Sunday (I need to screenshot but otherwise it's done!) And BB's next update too but that's a week away.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I'm excited for both WAWRMO this Saturday (although I love the whole story and have no idea how people wait all week because I have quite a few cliffhangers :D ) and BL's next update on Sunday (I need to screenshot but otherwise it's done!) And BB's next update too but that's a week away.

You really do love to torture us with cliffhangers! XD can't wait for Saturday either. I'm glad you're excited about it too. It's a bonus when your own story excites you. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm going to go with Italian food for lunch tomorrow I might change my mind once I get there
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

You really do love to torture us with cliffhangers! XD can't wait for Saturday either. I'm glad you're excited about it too. It's a bonus when your own story excites you. :)

i do that sometimes. the first time jes said it made no sense. of course it didn't it was just the first part.

now if i do it i put part 1 so she knows theres more.
  • Options

i do that sometimes. the first time jes said it made no sense. of course it didn't it was just the first part.

now if i do it i put part 1 so she knows theres more.

@friendsfan367 Your posts always crack me up. XD
  • Options

I love cliffhangers! I'm not caught up on WAWRMO right now, but when I do I'm sure it'll be so satisfying to binge read!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options

Yes, I will admit when writing I do love to write the cliffhangers. :D I'm always excited for WAWRMO! I have the next 3 chapters planned a little in my head. :smiley:

I love cliffhangers! I'm not caught up on WAWRMO right now, but when I do I'm sure it'll be so satisfying to binge read!

Probably, although I can''t say either way as i'd be completely biased (and probably say it's terrible at times :joy: ). I do love it though because there are some facts about it that only I know and you'd never guess unless I told you. :D One of which is....(spoiler cause I don't know how far you're into it, if you're past chapter 3 then you're okay)
    Robin and Max were actually intended for 2 different stories I had. One I scrapped in the planning stage/ after writing the first chapter. Max was from a story that he never did make an appearance in cause I scrapped it. :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,253 Member
    edited December 2017
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 56

We meet the final sim selfie, @SimGuruArgus , who could be a husband to Jubilee. And the birthday party planning begins.

12-06-17_9-44-44-PM.png?w=800
  • Options

Yes, I will admit when writing I do love to write the cliffhangers. :D I'm always excited for WAWRMO! I have the next 3 chapters planned a little in my head. :smiley:

Probably, although I can''t say either way as i'd be completely biased (and probably say it's terrible at times :joy: ). I do love it though because there are some facts about it that only I know and you'd never guess unless I told you. :D One of which is....(spoiler cause I don't know how far you're into it, if you're past chapter 3 then you're okay)
    Robin and Max were actually intended for 2 different stories I had. One I scrapped in the planning stage/ after writing the first chapter. Max was from a story that he never did make an appearance in cause I scrapped it. :)

@Karilan, satisfying is probably not the word for it. Exciting, yes, but also frustrating to the core because the cliffhangers always end on something super exciting and you just have to know what happens next but you also have to wait a whole week for it and, as @Bugsie is well aware, I just have to know what dog Tony Corleonisi wants to be. :D
  • Options

@Karilan, satisfying is probably not the word for it. Exciting, yes, but also frustrating to the core because the cliffhangers always end on something super exciting and you just have to know what happens next but you also have to wait a whole week for it and, as @Bugsie is well aware, I just have to know what dog Tony Corleonisi wants to be. :D

That too. But it's only a week, right? I always want to publish the next one a day early so I cheat by staying up until 12am. :D I'm actually screenshotting the next chapter right now. :joy:
  • Options

That too. But it's only a week, right? I always want to publish the next one a day early so I cheat by staying up until 12am. :D I'm actually screenshotting the next chapter right now. :joy:

OMG I do that too! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top