Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What shall be the next sims 4 pack? I'm wishing for a Entrepreneur pack

Comments

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    I kind of wish we had something similar to the Sims 2 Freetime expansion pack, where they had unique hobbies like pottery, sewing, or repairing cars. I know they have an painting skill already but I would like for them to include a drawing skill for sims. It can include notebooks that people can carry around with them to draw or even include drawing boards instead of just painting all the time. Maybe it could bring new careers/business options to the game, like architecture/design. Not to mention, they also had genies in sims 2.

I loved the idea of the festivals, so if they include seasons, maybe they can do more festival things where they can host different contests and have photobooths, kissing booths, ice cream trucks, etc, like in Sims 3. The contests could be like food eating contests, best-dressed contests, etc. Ice skating rinks and roller skating rinks were also fun. Maybe they could have a fair, with rollercoasters and other fun rides. The food stands could be fair food, like elephant ears, corn on the cob, turkey legs, candy apples, cotton candy, etc.

We also definitely need a new vacation spot, preferably tropical, especially since they seem to be incorporating more sea-related concepts in the new Cats and Dogs expansion. I would love to be able to swim in the ocean, go tanning, and build sandcastles, or even host beach parties.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    PlagueRavenPlagueRaven Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in agreement with everyone on Seasons.
    Not just seasons, but natural disasters-- hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, you name it. I would never stop playing this game if the randomness of disasters were a thing, and that any moment, a tornado could tear through my neighborhood and cause thousands in property damage. Maybe that's just my darker side wanting to be satisfied, but you know what? It deserves a little fulfillment now and then. We are playing with life after all.
  • Options
    MeadowThayerrMeadowThayerr Posts: 239 Member
    I see a lot of people saying seasons - but I feel like that would be more of an expansion than a stuff or game pack. Though, it could totally work as a game pack, I think I'd just prefer it to be an expansion because then they could do a lot more with it.
    Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
    It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.
    My Sims Website | The Kennedy Legacy ✓ | The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    I wonder if EA have shot themselves in the foot regarding Seasons as how will they hold the various festivals of "City Living" in the depths of snow and ice?

At least if you've burnt your tongue doing the curry challenge the ground will cool it down. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    I got some ideas on my page, you should have a look if you get the time.
  • Options
    MasheedaMasheeda Posts: 19 Member
    I would like them to correct the issues in the current packs before they implement any new ones. I am having a blast with what I purchased thus far, but come on.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sim Guru Graham only works on Stuff packs. Seasons or University has always been eps - so this post should be moved to the Ideas forum for Grant to see as he works on the eps. The game takes as much re-coding as Pets did for a Seasons - so could not possibly even be in a Game Pack, never mind a stuff pack. Uni could possibly be in a Game pack but not a stuff pack.

But I am hoping there will be a stuff pack on some more benches like the wood working bench - but one for toys maybe. Also maybe a stuff pack for furniture or hobbies for the whole family.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    snorlaxjupiter12snorlaxjupiter12 Posts: 1 New Member
    This is more of a game pack idea, but how about Honeymoons? It'd be amazing if we had another vacation world (tropical/island maybe) and something for my newlywed sims to do. Could include things like lingerie and sexy furniture like in the Master Suite stuff pack in Sims 3. Can add in new skills like maybe surfing, water polo, or beach volleyball.

Also ceiling fans would be an interesting addition.
  • Options
    AmberbbyAmberbby Posts: 29 New Member
    SEASONS! I really miss the weather that was provided in TS3, after all, weather it is my specialty. :D It would go with the Outdoor stuff pack too! So after the laundry pack comes out, let all hope Seasons is next!!! :) Its getting kind of bland being sunny all the time lol.(Bet you thought you'd never see someone say that, huh) It would be fun/interesting to see dogs get scared during a thunder storm and even toddlers/children getting scared and the parents having to comfort them, which would go with the parenthood pack. ;D Thank you for all the work you put into the game :) I appreciate it, and I'm sure many others do as well.
  • Options
    AmberbbyAmberbby Posts: 29 New Member
    I don't know how to go back and edit my post(Cant find a button) So im also going to say that along with animals and children being scared of the storms, there are some positive stuff as well, Like it snowing outside while the dog/cat lays by the fireplace and the family are sitting watching a movie. (Boy this makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it) Or it starts to simply rain and the kids go out and play in the puddles while mother/father is cooking dinner.
  • Options
    dannysage123dannysage123 Posts: 81 Member
    I would like to see University pack or/and Seasons. Does anyone know if there is anymore packs being released in 2017?
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member

My money is on a Cats and Dogs SP, I would love more toys and outfits, as well as small animals. I also feel like we're due for another vacation world, perhaps a tropical beach with hotels? Would love something that focuses on concerts and music festivals.
  • Options
    ceivaceiva Posts: 19 Member
    Seasons would be nice, but I'm wishing for more supernatural packs, too.
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Seasons! It'll look stunning and realistic in the Sims 4! Plus cozy from apartment or city views. :-)
  • Options
    SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    Seasons, then university, then horses
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'd love to see University/a high School ep being the next bigger pack (with a kindergarten gp as a possibility), however, Seasons would be fine as well, that's a given of Course. I dunno. Farming (Stardew Valley inspired) is also an ep I am anticipating the most right now (next to a Superstar-pack).
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    LoppyLooLoppyLoo Posts: 58 Member
    what about college pack from sims 2 and magic/ witches pack? maybe a cleaning pack ?
  • Options
    LoppyLooLoppyLoo Posts: 58 Member
    maybe having a famous pack . where sims can get very famous.
  • Options
    PepseyrulesPepseyrules Posts: 32 Member
    Y'all... it should be seasons so they wont have to do that much. :p Ikr so smart.
    Peace. Love. and Happiness.
  • Options
    HolyNeetHolyNeet Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we're missing a lot of things people do in real life. Not everyone can afford an easel. We also need vaccums, I know we have a robot automatic one now that we have cats and dogs but it's just normal that people vaccum. Also we're missing celebrities, not just putting them in our game but actually a celebrity sim system called "The Sims 4 Lime Light" it'd be nice to see Actors, Models, Singers (of all categories), directors, TV show hosts, and agents. I mean that would be cool. We also need things like amusement parks, and more things for toddlers and kids! Like kids can earn money from mowing lawn. We need more gameplay with story! We need something that will keep us coming back for more, I love the sims 4 <3 But we're lacking a lot of content, the sims 3 has more content than us >:(
  • Options
    td998td998 Posts: 358 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    I wonder if EA have shot themselves in the foot regarding Seasons as how will they hold the various festivals of "City Living" in the depths of snow and ice?

Seasons 10000%. It gets boring when it's constantly the same weather... I like my games to be as realistic as possible and they're just not at the moment. As for the festivals, I think the most simple solution would be to just put a tent over the entire area. Probably a bit ugly, though! Although... it seems more likely that the creators would just break physics entirely and have weather not work over the festival. That seems like something they'd do.
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    My solution would be to have climate not just seasons and that each world can be given its own particular climate. There are many different climate types but the seasons in each climate is always the same rotation. It would offer up far more possibilities than just having seasons.
  • Options
    CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    I think a Tiny House pack would be cool. I would like to be able to build lofts with ladders in Sims, get the tiny spiral staircase back, bunk beds, etc. Also maybe it could be mobile like a true tiny house and you could easily move the whole shebang to a new neighborhood.
  • Options
    crazy1945crazy1945 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello everyone,
    I feel that we are missing some things. I noticed that they do not react to getting new things. They don't react to being in dark rooms. Complaining about needing a little light. Also they don't even notice I missed painting a wall.Or how they use to lay on the bed and hold each other. Even make out on the bed. You see that's what made Sims real to me. Those little things mean so much. I remember watching my Tiffany and making sure she approved. I miss that so much!! I'm sorry but Sims 3 wasn't perfect but they were real to me. O.k. stuff packs Well I need a toddler swimming pool, swimming suits for them. Floats for my dogs. A real vacation spot with a hotel. A open neighborhood without changing screens. So I can walk my toddlers and a pram for my babies. Oh, can you guy be the first to let us CAS babies please. With hair, eyelashes, eye color etc... pretty clothes and shoes. I think that would be a wonderful stuff pack. Just think about. Thank you for you time
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    HolyNeet wrote: »
    Also we're missing celebrities, not just putting them in our game but actually a celebrity sim system called "The Sims 4 Lime Light" it'd be nice to see Actors, Models, Singers (of all categories), directors, TV show hosts, and agents. I mean that would be cool. We also need things like amusement parks, and more things for toddlers and kids! Like kids can earn money from mowing lawn. We need more gameplay with story! (

I agree, I miss gameplay with story. We need more things to spice up the gameplay other than small activities, like eating from food stands all the time. I think amusement parks could be fun with games that they can play and win prizes from, go on crazy rides like rollercoasters or tilt-a-whirls that make them throw up, take cute pictures in photobooths and take those pictures home. I forgot if it was Sims 2 or Sims 3 where the kids had lemonade stands. That would be cute to incorporate for this Eco-pack, growing your own lemons and then you or your kids can make lemonade and earn money from it.
    crazy1945 wrote: »
    I noticed that they do not react to getting new things. They don't react to being in dark rooms. Complaining about needing a little light. Also they don't even notice I missed painting a wall.Or how they use to lay on the bed and hold each other. Even make out on the bed. You see that's what made Sims real to me. Those little things mean so much. I remember watching my Tiffany and making sure she approved. I miss that so much!!

Yes! Sims 2 is my favorite because of those small details, like laying in bed watching tv together, getting mad when they got sunburnt, being able to propose at the dinner table, slow dancing, and even finding out those interesting story lines with the existing families like Bella Goth or Nervous Subject. I always mention this story of a cop bringing home my child after they snuck out, then you see my sim yelling at the child. It's because I miss that so much. It's not just about playing the game, its the realistic details that help us truly recreate moments and interesting stories. Those things make a huge difference in character development for the stories we are creating with the families we make...or at least that is how I play. My sims don't react to anything either and if they do, its a late reaction and they are facing the wrong way.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥