Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 is taking over me....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I feel, if it wasn't for the fact that reading is a hobby I try to prioritize and my boyfriend also wants to use the PC to game, I doubt you could tear me away from Sims 4
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am the same way, I can't get enough of Sims 4!!

We just need seasons and the game will be almost complete for me. I need me a good thunderstorm, while my sims stay in pj's and watch horror movies all day. :)

I am going to be in Sims heaven with Seasons!!!
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Now that I have my pets sims 4 is really taking over me! Lol They are so good. And very sweet.
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    I've got more time than ever for real life. Waiting for Sims5 and Sims5 team.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »

You may have a long wait as I hear Sims 4 may be around for a good long time.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Yes, it’s been a pretty good year for sims 4 overall. I m looking forward to 2018.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I absolutely can't stop playing! I'm so addicted again!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    That fetch interaction is really great.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited November 2017
    Don't quote the trolls, because i ignore them and still have to read their nonsense :)

Then I have to ignore the quoter too :p
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I just need to get my potential Rock Star old enough to begin his career. If I can have him make money singing and not just writing songs, then I'll be happy. But, I do hope with all of my heart that EA has a form of entertainer career in mind. I think I'm the only one of the planet that actually liked the celebrity thing. But, should it be re-instituted, some restraint would be a good idea. How many in reality gain celebrity for just chatting one up? Seriously. Like the toddlers have skills to learn and the child/teens have values to gain, I do hope for some such system to earn celebrity. Be it a chef, writer, model, actor, newscaster or singer and we can't leave out the Critics. :p

I don't know how much you can make with tips, but here's a modded performance stage that allows you to sing songs: http://littlemssam.de/carryable-performance-stage-plus-sing-songs/
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »

I'm pretty happy with the direction Sims 4 is taking, it has vastly improved and 2017 has been pretty great for the game. 2018 and beyond has a lot to live up to, I tell ya. But I'm still gonna be much more reserved with Sims 5 than I have any other Sims game ever. I always just bought the new base game on blind faith, cause I loved the previous game so much. Sims 4 took 3 years to get there for me. I'm not so sure I'll jump in right off the bat next time. It'll have to have all my needs in base game before I do this again.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I'm spending too much time on 'Cats and Dogs' at the moment so I need to get another dog in real life to make me go "walkies" and get exercise. I really enjoyed making my late terrier in CAS but it is difficult to see such small dogs on a 17 inch laptop. It would be nice to be able to zone in much more to see them properly.
  • Options
    ChelseaRDChelseaRD Posts: 1 New Member
    Im the exact same way!! I can’t stop playing! Its addictive. The only thing im having a hard time with is figuring out how to get my male & female dog to like eachother.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    so , im back to playing this game like i did when I was 14 >:) . Not knowing when to quit and return back to real life. I havent enjoyed a sims game so much in years. Between building stuff and playing with toddlers, new roofing, dining out, bowling and hanging out with "friends", I dont have time to think about the real world :)

Real world? What's that?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    It takes up a very big chunk of my life, but more so not playing it.(weird, I know) I spend more time watching YouTube vids on it, streams on it, refreshing tumblr everytime someone posts, and editing and making my own posts. Then reading the forums like now, every night in bed.That's not including how much I play the actual game either.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I have owned the game since day one and finally just really started playing, I like it much more than I use too but I really need seasons, I cannot stand it is always nice out in my game, I live in Michigan our weather is yucky most of the time, I need rain and snow in my game.
  • Options
    SmokingFoxSaysSmokingFoxSays Posts: 79 Member
    My name is smokingfoxsays and this past Saturday I simmed all day. :) ..ok well not all day :D ...but from like 4ish till idk maybe midnight.
    Hands and brain all scrambled, a crazy sim hangover. It was on some level pure awesomeness and took me back when I could spend longer than that and no such pain from hands or headaches from staring at screens...treasure your youth :D and your abilities... :D ok and yes to get to the point I am a sim addict, and I simmed hard this weekend, some might say a full on relapse. <3:D>:)

Have an Awesome Week :)

https://smokingfoxsays.com/
    (Check out the link, for my Sim Story Blog : SIMPEAKS)
    Watch me play:
    https://twitch.tv/smokingfoxsays

To those about to Sim I Salute you :)

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I don't care what anyone else says or how they feel about it. The Sims 4 is just and updated version of the original Sims game and I love it. TS1 is my favorite out of all of games in the series. So TS4 has a nostalgic feel to it. Yes, TS4 is missing lot of things that would make me love the game. As far as game play and building options go, TS4 is my least favorite. What makes me love playing the game isn't the game at all. It is the Sim I created. My love that guy is borderline unhealthy...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    After several years, I finally bought a nice laptop that runs The Sims 4 on ultra, and I'm playing like crazy since then. I prefer TS4 over TS3, mainly because of the design, I hated how the sims looked in TS3.
  • Options
    nineadriannanineadrianna Posts: 7 New Member
    Me too, really! I thought Sims 4 was a bit boring at first, but the expansion packs have made it far more fun. I just wish there was more to "do"... Like places to go. Sims 3 had beaches to visit, if I remember correctly, and that was pretty cute. Public pools where you could throw pool parties. I guess I'm just searching for more venues. lol
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Me too, really! I thought Sims 4 was a bit boring at first, but the expansion packs have made it far more fun. I just wish there was more to "do"... Like places to go. Sims 3 had beaches to visit, if I remember correctly, and that was pretty cute. Public pools where you could throw pool parties. I guess I'm just searching for more venues. lol

You can have pool lots on Sims 4 and throw parties at them I am pretty sure. Social events as it's called on Sims 4.
  • Options
    bpm103bpm103 Posts: 10 New Member
    I tend to get tired of it for a couple of weeks, then go back to it. But I'll always return!