Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs and MC Command Center

Will MC Command Center work with the new expansion? I have downloaded the 3.9.3 version of MC Command Center. I played the game yesterday and it worked fine but once I download Cats and Dogs will it still work?
5DG72Tj.gif

Comments

• Options
    OlberOlber Posts: 80 Member
    I just played (with the latest MCCC hotfix) and for me it worked fine. :)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Thank you.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I DL’d the hot fix and it works great with the new patch. Not sure about C&D until 11 pm local.
  • Options
    skye1689skye1689 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've found a glitch with cats and dogs i've removed everything from my modes folder and put everything in one by one and as soon as i put mc command center in this glitch happens.
    so basically when i go from the home page and click on create a household CAS just wont load the screen just stays white. and then when i went into an existing save and tried to edit the household it just stays on the loading screen ive been testing it for two hours and it only happens with MC command center I i do have the latest version.
  • Options
    bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    I cant get MCCC to work at all. I tried downloading the hot fix but it isn't doing anything. When I load the game it says everything is installed but I cant use it when i'm in the game
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    bberger1 wrote: »
    I cant get MCCC to work at all. I tried downloading the hot fix but it isn't doing anything. When I load the game it says everything is installed but I cant use it when i'm in the game

Be sure to delete all MCCC files (don't write over the top of them). There's a notepad save file that saves all your settings. Delete that too. Make sure you are doing a full wipe, because some of your saved settings may conflict with the changes.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member

are you clicking on a a computer or on a sim?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

are you clicking on a a computer or on a sim?

Both.
  • Options
    HirakoGXHirakoGX Posts: 1 New Member
    Ca> @Olber said:
    > I just played (with the latest MCCC hotfix) and for me it worked fine. :)

Can you available link for download mccc please? I can't found any version of mccc working in cats and dogs patch
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    HirakoGX wrote: »
    Ca> @Olber said:
    > I just played (with the latest MCCC hotfix) and for me it worked fine. :)

Can you available link for download mccc please? I can't found any version of mccc working in cats and dogs patch

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-5-15313487
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sara123443Sara123443 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey i do not know where i can ask about this, but my Mc commander Woohoo won't come up and it never did. My sims can not even try for a baby. I can do all of the options except to make a baby. What shaall i do?
  • Options
    CherryTowerCherryTower Posts: 2 New Member
    It keeps saying the patreon link "Uh oh it looks like you've gotten lost" any ideas why?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    It keeps saying the patreon link "Uh oh it looks like you've gotten lost" any ideas why?

Hello @CherryTower
    The latest version of the mod can be downloaded at this link
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top