Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the Pet Doors?

I searched online and on the forum here, but couldn’t find the answer. I can’t find the Pet Doors in my game. I’ve looked in Build Mode under Doors, and in Pet Supplies. Where are they?

Comments

• Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    They should be in doors. If you can't see them then honestly you didn't look hard enough. But the previews in the catalog make them look the same size as human doors when they aren't so you might have missed them.
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    They should be in doors. If you can't see them then honestly you didn't look hard enough. But the previews in the catalog make them look the same size as human doors when they aren't so you might have missed them.

Thanks, I found them! I didn’t scroll down far enough, they were at the bottom of the list.
  • Options
    OmarOmar Posts: 3 New Member
    > @MrMonty96 said:
    > They should be in doors. If you can't see them then honestly you didn't look hard enough. But the previews in the catalog make them look the same size as human doors when they aren't so you might have missed them.

I still cannot find them...
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Omar wrote: »
    > @MrMonty96 said:
    > They should be in doors. If you can't see them then honestly you didn't look hard enough. But the previews in the catalog make them look the same size as human doors when they aren't so you might have missed them.

I still cannot find them...
    @Omar try looking in doors and filtering by pack so that just doors from Cats & Dogs show up
  • Options
    OmarOmar Posts: 3 New Member
    > @MaggieMarley said:
    > (Quote)
    > @Omar try looking in doors and filtering by pack so that just doors from Cats & Dogs show up

Thanks found it!
  • Options
    AlexisBroadwayAlexisBroadway Posts: 1 New Member
    But are there any doors that animals can go through?
  • Options
    AlayafantAlayafant Posts: 36 Member
    > @AlexisBroadway said:
    > But are there any doors that animals can go through?

Animals can go through every door.
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Alayafant wrote: »
    > @AlexisBroadway said:
    > But are there any doors that animals can go through?

Animals can go through every door.

That used to creep me out: sometimes the door would fly open for no reason. Then I'd look toward the ground and see my dog had made an entrance.
  • Options
    Capt_OdeeCapt_Odee Posts: 70 Member
    I searched online and on the forum here, but couldn’t find the answer. I can’t find the Pet Doors in my game. I’ve looked in Build Mode under Doors, and in Pet Supplies. Where are they?

Ditto the question, and I cannot find the door that goes under stairs anywhere in game, for the past 5 months! Despite having seen and used it in previous Game Lives. Not in BuyDebug, or anywhere in Build (Doors), or Buy (Pets)! :o:s:'(