Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Resolved

KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
Is it just me? I don't have any mods in my game...but the modify relationship cheat isn't working. The latest patch wiped my sims relationships out completly...my sim didn't even know her own child...
Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
Post edited by Kamio on

Comments

• Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited November 2017
    Mine isn't either. I'm doing a repair game quick to see if it fixes the problem.

ETA: Nope, didn't help. Still not working :(
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Add me to the list as well!
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Same.
  • Options
    HoneytipsHoneytips Posts: 84 Member
    I have the same problem as well :(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I suggest letting @SimGuruNIck or @SimGuruArvin know. I've seen other people mention this as well. The patch apparently broke it.
  • Options
    TreFameTreFame Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine isnt working either
  • Options
    annddanndd Posts: 1 New Member
    modifyrelationship with Friendship_Main doesn't work but Romance_Main it's ok. Did someone tell it to @SimGuruNIck or @SimGuruArvin?
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    It seemed like my romance one worked once but now neither work.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    If you're open to modding, UI Cheats Extension and MCCC are both updated and can help with relationship issues.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    Is it just me? I don't have any mods in my game...but the modify relationship cheat isn't working. The latest patch wiped my sims relationships out completly...my sim didn't even know her own child...

I think it may have something to do with the relationship fix patch they just added, as it was working just before that 2nd patch update.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    cassandra_combscassandra_combs Posts: 70 Member
    Mine isn't working either. I'm mad. So mad I almost don't want to play this ever again.

I tried a mod on Modthesims, UI Cheats Extension v1.10. I right clicked the icon under the relationship panel and changed the values. Didn't work for me. I could left click on money and get money but nothing else.
  • Options
    Rose_Thorne42Rose_Thorne42 Posts: 1 New Member
    I didn't try it before I downloaded cats and dogs but I'm having this problem too. I assumed it was C&D. Maybe it's not working because they don't have one set up for pets yet?
  • Options
    thursday942014thursday942014 Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine isn't working either. I can modify romantic relationships, but not friendships.
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    CarlissasimsCarlissasims Posts: 1 New Member
    Please note that UI Cheats Extension v1.10 worked for me I just need my friendships relationship to work and it worked!
  • Options
    Mom511Mom511 Posts: 9 New Member
    Come on!! wheres the patch already for the relationship cheat????? I can modify romance byt not friendships. Yall just updated but couldnt fix this issue yet?
  • Options
    hisbbygrl8109hisbbygrl8109 Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine is not working either!
  • Options
    MgDynamicMgDynamic Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm have the same problem with the cheat also, romance_main is working fine but friennship_main is broken. That patch from the 15th seem to only address the known 102 errors the players were getting not this problem we still have not got a fix for. They really need to pick up the pace and fix this problem.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    @SimGuruArvin even if yall do come up with a fix can yall also give us a way to cheat relationships by raising the bar like we could in TS2 and TS3?
  • Options
    alismith7874alismith7874 Posts: 1 New Member
    Same!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Are the more cheats not working, because the money cheat isn't working for me at all. Maybe they changed the cheat coding and broke something. I dunno.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    CherryLudensCherryLudens Posts: 2 New Member
    I thought something was fishy when all of my relationships were wiped and couples do not recognize each other or their children. I went to cheat to repair it and that doesn't work. I am not interested in reinvesting all that time in making friendships and relationships so a fix would be nice. Maybe they can start with acknowledging something is up.

And no, I do not use any mods.
  • Options
    @SimGuruArvin even if yall do come up with a fix can yall also give us a way to cheat relationships by raising the bar like we could in TS2 and TS3?

If you're open to mods, it's working with UI Cheats Extender.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I thought something was fishy when all of my relationships were wiped and couples do not recognize each other or their children. I went to cheat to repair it and that doesn't work. I am not interested in reinvesting all that time in making friendships and relationships so a fix would be nice. Maybe they can start with acknowledging something is up.

And no, I do not use any mods.

That was a result of an earlier bug that has been patched, but unfortunately no patch can restore relationships. Try restoring an earlier version of the save.
  • Options
    CherryLudensCherryLudens Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > CherryLudens wrote: »
    >
    > I thought something was fishy when all of my relationships were wiped and couples do not recognize each other or their children. I went to cheat to repair it and that doesn't work. I am not interested in reinvesting all that time in making friendships and relationships so a fix would be nice. Maybe they can start with acknowledging something is up.
    >
    > And no, I do not use any mods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That was a result of an earlier bug that has been patched, but unfortunately no patch can restore relationships. Try restoring an earlier version of the save.

The modify relationship cheat could in theory restore the relationships but that is not working. Unfortunately, an older save isnt helping the situation either.