Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hecking Cat From the Trailer?

Does anyone know if the cat from the trailer is available to be downloaded somewhere? It feels kind of lonely with just Rosie there. :)
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I also refuse to believe that the cat just died. I mean, come on. :|
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Bookmarked lol
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    I was going to try to remake it if maxiscreator didn't upload it
  • Options
    I was going to try to remake it if maxiscreator didn't upload it

Please tell us if you do. :) I'll download it. And if the cat has no canonical name, I guess we'll just have to make one up ourselves.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I can't believe they didn't add the cat to the game. He/She was clearly the star of the trailer. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    edited November 2017
    the gallery is lagged out for me but I've uploaded a cat nearly identical to the cat from the trailer. You can find it by searching for my origin ID: vindicatedornot or the title "cat from the trailer"

I've named it tartarsauce after the real grumpy cat lol

edit: gallery is fixed here is a download link

s6c6wDu.png
    Post edited by AndreaTheHero on
  • Options
    Thanks!

• Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited November 2017
    Is that Charles from the trailer? Lol

Edit: whoops, nvm. That's one of the cat lady's cats.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    I noticed Cassidy the Poodle who lived with the Del Gato family in the trailer and in all the sims camp footage is also missing and mysteriusly replaced by Blue the bulldog... I wonder if what the story is behind the missing pets - it's unusual for trailer stars linked with Townie households not to show up in the game.
    I really liked the idea of the Hecking cat and the dog trying to learn to be friends after their humans got married. Hopefully the cat exists somewhere at EA and they can upload him!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    the gallery is lagged out for me but I've uploaded a cat nearly identical to the cat from the trailer. You can find it by searching for my origin ID: vindicatedornot or the title "cat from the trailer"

I've named it tartarsauce after the real grumpy cat lol

Thanks for recreating it!!
  • Options
    ZakleZakle Posts: 6 New Member
    > @SkyeChimes said:
    > I noticed Cassidy the Poodle who lived with the Del Gato family in the trailer and in all the sims camp footage is also missing and mysteriusly replaced by Blue the bulldog... I wonder if what the story is behind the missing pets - it's unusual for trailer stars linked with Townie households not to show up in the game.
    > I really liked the idea of the Hecking cat and the dog trying to learn to be friends after their humans got married. Hopefully the cat exists somewhere at EA and they can upload him!

Blue is a Shar Pei, not a Bulldog. I agree, though, the changes they made make no sense.