Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What time does Cats & Dogs come out?

I live in Finland and I was wondering what time does the next EP come out?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Thursday midnight Pacific Standard Time
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

That's if you preorder -- and it's 9pm PST or equivalent in your time zone. So according to my handy dandy time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ ) 9pm Pacific is 7am the next day in Finland.

If you don't preorder, it'll probably be avail for purchase around 10am Friday, or 8pm Finland time.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I've already preordered mine @stilljustme2 :smile:
    Thank you both @Dannydanbo & @stilljustme2 for the information.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member

That's if you preorder -- and it's 9pm PST or equivalent in your time zone. So according to my handy dandy time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ ) 9pm Pacific is 7am the next day in Finland.

If you don't preorder, it'll probably be avail for purchase around 10am Friday, or 8pm Finland time.

Expansion packs release at midnight your time. That’s why many people use a VPN with a server in China so you can download and play a day early
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm so confused on this. I read many different things. Does it release 9pm PST worldwide (which will be around 6 am on Friday for me)? Or will it release on midnight for me!?
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I'm so confused on this. I read many different things. Does it release 9pm PST worldwide (which will be around 6 am on Friday for me)? Or will it release on midnight for me!?

In the past it’s released at midnight your time. This could have changed. (I know because I use VPNs to play when it releases in China)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »

Oh, I live in the same time zone as Finland is in. Let me take a look in the Origin store...
    For Finland, it will come out on November 10 at 1.00 AM.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

It releases at 9pm PST worldwide. Check against your time zone for the time in your area.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited November 2017
    EgonVM wrote: »
    ItsJanier wrote: »

Oh, I live in the same time zone as Finland is in. Let me take a look in the Origin store...
    For Finland, it will come out on November 10 at 1.00 AM.

I was going to say this, as I get it at GMT (thursday, 11pm) and Finland is GMT+2 hrs.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Thank you @EgonVM & @BabySquare
    I was kinda worried that we wont get it until the evening. But now I just have to make sure that I don't have anything else to do on Friday-Sunday so I can play 3 days straight :smiley:
  • Options
    RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member

It releases at 9pm PST worldwide. Check against your time zone for the time in your area.

Pretty sure it's not a world wide release. I checked with a VPN and Australia and Asia get it more than 6 hours before the UK.
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    I'm in Atlantic Canada and my Origin time is showing 1 am on the 10th. I thought it was supposed to be a world wide release but all the confusion has me confused too.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    I'm in Atlantic Canada and my Origin time is showing 1 am on the 10th. I thought it was supposed to be a world wide release but all the confusion has me confused too.

It's not worldwide release, trust me.

When I don't use a VPN (I'm in the UK)

tumblr_oz3o1bT25j1u91g7bo1_400.png

When I use a VPN and connect to Australia

tumblr_oz3o1bT25j1u91g7bo2_400.png
    Tumblr
  • Options
    It releases in bang on 24 hours in Australia (from the time I'm writing this) and it releases in 34 hours in the UK.
    Tumblr
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Anyone know if there will be a perload? I want to use a VPN too but all free ones have a bandwith limit.
    Post edited by PapayaPancake on
  • Options
    Anyone know if there will be a perload? I want to you a VPN too but all free ones have a bandwith limit.

I use SoftEther VPN and have done for a few years, it works perfectly for me and it's free.
    Tumblr
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    RubeeSims wrote: »

Hmmm not sure why I thought it was? Oh well. Thanks for letting us know :)
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    Anyone know if there will be a perload? I want to you a VPN too but all free ones have a bandwith limit.

I use SoftEther VPN and have done for a few years, it works perfectly for me and it's free.

Thank you. I'll check it out. :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2017
    Round about 12 hours to go for kiwis if they purchased through Origin. I have to wait round about 18 hours though cause I purchased it through eb games. That way I could pay 10 dollars a week until my game was paid in full. Release date for us is 10 November 2am. Its 4 minutes too two pm on 9 November now :)
  • Options
    shamwaoshamwao Posts: 13 New Member
    I preordered it and Origin tells me it will be coming out at 9pm PST tomorrow. I'm very excited.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017

Hmmm not sure why I thought it was? Oh well. Thanks for letting us know :)

Because we were told that it was:

I think the game is released on the same day for everyone (roughly Friday,) just not necessarily at the same time like we thought.
  • Options
    roxywriterroxywriter Posts: 2 New Member
    I've pre-ordered it and it says 10:30pm, 9th November 2017. I'm in Australia. It better be right cause I'm about to go have a 4 hour sleep so that I can be up all night.
  • Options
    roxywriter wrote: »
    I've pre-ordered it and it says 10:30pm, 9th November 2017. I'm in Australia. It better be right cause I'm about to go have a 4 hour sleep so that I can be up all night.

Wdk9bl0.png

I posted that image earlier today. Have a look on Origin for your local release time. In Nz its 2am of the tenth. Which is in about 4 hours time.
  • Options
    roxywriterroxywriter Posts: 2 New Member
    YES! @mcrudd It'll be 10:33pm in 4 hours. Fantastic! Goodnight all you lovely people! I'm going to go sleep the 4 hour wait away! <3
  • Options
    roxywriter wrote: »
    YES! @mcrudd It'll be 10:33pm in 4 hours. Fantastic! Goodnight all you lovely people! I'm going to go sleep the 4 hour wait away! <3

Night night lol.