May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @lilypadmeulin thank you

@friendsfan367 thank you im still learning all of this i just came across this site last week i had no clue people had a site where they talked about sims

we talk about sims . we write stories about what they do. mostly we have fun.

This is true. My favourite part is asking the questions. (For those that don't know, I do that a lot). Actually,speaking of which I'll post those screenshots of landscapes later. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    So, I've been taking more in game landscape pics today and i'm curious.
    Does anyone have any really cool pics of where their sims live in story?

(Ok, so first sorry for the multiple posts but I have them now.)
    B8EmdtTl.png
    rj6Zqf7l.png
    MskY87Nl.png
    aYuC0tOl.png
    ETi82qkl.png
    56QTCMZl.png
    Q8XT7FTl.png
    aksyXrFl.png
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    @lilypadmeulin thank you

@friendsfan367 thank you im still learning all of this i just came across this site last week i had no clue people had a site where they talked about sims

I'm sorry if this has already been answered (or if you already knew this), but you'll get to post tons of things once you've accumulated 30 posts and fifty likes. You can't really quote people or add pictures or post threads until you've reached these requirements. I know it's confusing at first, but keep at it and you'll get there sooner than you know it!

Oh! and if you're planning on staying around a while, be sure to tell @CathyTea your birthday.

Welcome to the forums - and welcome to SimLit!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    15aewar wrote: »
    @lilypadmeulin thank you

I'm sorry if this has already been answered (or if you already knew this), but you'll get to post tons of things once you've accumulated 30 posts and fifty likes. You can't really quote people or add pictures or post threads until you've reached these requirements. I know it's confusing at first, but keep at it and you'll get there sooner than you know it!

Oh! and if you're planning on staying around a while, be sure to tell @CathyTea your birthday.

i think her birthday is friday, but i might be wrong.
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Park wrote: »
    I have not appeared on this thread in quite some dozen pages and as the "faces" are new, I doubt anyone has seen me before, but I have been here, and I am strictly a "reader".
    In that capacity I may have liked one character more than another, or conversely taken a dim view of one or more--over others in a given story, but I never let on to the authors who I like and do not like. My "job" is to read, theirs to write and I shan't interfere, even if only by way of opinion.

Hi, @Park ! Thanks for stopping by! It's always fun when you swing over.

That sounds like a really good approach to take as a reader!

I think I tend to prefer when readers share their responses to the writing or character development rather than personal opinions on characters, so your approach works with me!

I've noticed, though, that lots of the really popular writers seem to enjoy heated conversations about their characters, including the characters' foibles and mistakes... or maybe it's the fans of those works that especially enjoy those conversations!

Belated Thank You

It also helps that you remember me, as I do not post often here, and I am quite certain there are many who do participate regularly who don't know me from, as I believe the expression goes, "an hole in the wall".
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    ok so after reading some of the comments im not sure what to post on here but im still pretty new to this anyway ive been playing sims since way back before they ever had changing clothes and looking kinda real to pretty much nothing just go around doing stuff and working now its updated to where you can even go with them to work its crazy but i cant wait to start writing stories about sims and even more ive been writing since i was pretty young although it started as an anger thing i would write when i was mad to help not beating people that talked trash about my family then it turned into something i loved

Welcome to the thread!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    zhgh6ue.png?w=1462
    Are you guys ready for the ACTUAL first chapter of the Shadow Over Newcrest? Well, here it is!
    https://rendorasims.wordpress.com/chapters/chapter-i-the-name-in-shades/

Who is the man in the shades? What is he doing alone with Bella Goth? Find out now!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @15aewar *clicks the link faster than the speed of light*
  • Options
    15aewar wrote: »
    @lilypadmeulin thank you

Oh yeah, I always seem to forget to tell @CathyTea when my birthday is (well was now :D ). For the record it was 27th June. :)
  • Options

but no one knows what the speed of light is it could be turtle speed. lol.
  • Options

but no one knows what the speed of light is it could be turtle speed. lol.

I think the speed of light is the time it takes for light to hit the earth. Not sure though.
  • Options
    rats i have to put pants on. i hate adulting.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    AqZo3Xs.png

Katrina comes to visit, and Camo returns to Granite Falls in chapter 7.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    aVantPV.jpg
    Just writing a chapter about a certain red-haired beauty's past!
  • Options
    More fireworks tonight, Nooooo!
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 same here, it's horrible
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 same here, it's horrible

I know, got music on but Bugs is freaking out (well being slightly more jumpy than normal). Hate fireworks (i'm not celebrating this year, instead simming and revising :( )
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited November 2017
    Now I'm almost at the amusement park w/ gigantic toys- but do I use their actual brand names or do i use a description of the toys?

Here's an example:
    it's looks like a multi-dimensional cottage with a yellow roof and there are two "Windows" one that is "bricked in" and the other which isn't. On the outside of the first floor (the only thing you can see on 1st level) is a rounded blue door with I think a heart shaped look-through and there's a doorbell which simulates one of the old carnival games which is suppose to test men's strengths. On the inside of the 2nd floor there's a red floor with a bed area (also red) and inside the roof inside itself there's a mirror.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    I think sometime AFTER Nov 30th.. I should go through my Older Fisher Price toys to see if I can identify them with what "set" they belong too. Since I have discovered amazing stuff!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Updated the Zodiac Legacy!

Update can be found here!

(It's more of a plot interlude)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,254 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday @LegacySims2017

Thank you, @Skcaga6 ! :blush: (I fixed your post. :grimace: )

• Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    b000a9d1-4c80-446f-84e7-c9b3a9f3b847_zpsrklj2hbw.png
    METRO UPDATE: We finally get a glimpse into Frankie's past
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am thinking of doing a combination of color and alphabet theme for my new sims 4 household. Have not decided to stay with wordpress or switching to blogger.
  • Options
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    b000a9d1-4c80-446f-84e7-c9b3a9f3b847_zpsrklj2hbw.png
    METRO UPDATE: We finally get a glimpse into Frankie's past

Oooooh
    I thought Frankie had punched someone. Guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    More fireworks tonight, Nooooo!

I would prefer fireworks over the gunshots I get here.

wotgen6.gif?w=656

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top