Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'd love an attack dog to chase off any vampires that break-in. Wish that was a possibility.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'd love an attack dog to chase off any vampires that break-in. Wish that was a possibility.

It's been said that you can have your dog "attack" sims you don't like. I don't know if you have to have a negative relationship with them or not but if you did then it would be possible.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member

I'd get my dog to attack everyone that came to my sims house that wasn't invited.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

It's been said that you can have your dog "attack" sims you don't like. I don't know if you have to have a negative relationship with them or not but if you did then it would be possible.

Would be nice if that was yet another way a sim could perish. I'm not talking anything graphic here, more like sim has heart attack from the shock of the attack. We already have that kind of death in the game, right?
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm looking forward to this. My Sims occasionally had pets in TS1, 2, and 3, but usually I got tired of them -- in TS2 and TS3, especially. These pets look like they might have more to offer -- their traits will make a difference, and their actions seem more catlike and doglike. The 3 families I'm currently playing all have room for at least one pet, so I'm trying to decide what to give everyone.
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Is anyone else not watching any sort of gameplay videos to avoid spoilers? :smiley: I want to experience everything myself so I refuse to watch any videos (or livestreams) about the gameplay!
  • Options
    Karlia wrote: »
    Is anyone else not watching any sort of gameplay videos to avoid spoilers? :smiley: I want to experience everything myself so I refuse to watch any videos (or livestreams) about the gameplay!

I don't have the willpower to do that! I'm not watching EVERYTHING, but I am watching a fair amount. My son is off on Thur. and we have a ritual of listening to the livestream while heading to pick his brother up from work and then watching it again when we get home. It's fun to have him to share the experience with.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I've watched a couple of minutes of a couple of videos through my fingers :D Like you, I like to find things out for myself. Mostly!
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I AM watching videos. I just started today - can't wait to use the stuff myself though. I'm looking for the new build mode stuff that will come with it but can't seem to find that anywhere. I guess some things will have to wait .
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2017

I don't have the willpower to do that! I'm not watching EVERYTHING, but I am watching a fair amount. My son is off on Thur. and we have a ritual of listening to the livestream while heading to pick his brother up from work and then watching it again when we get home. It's fun to have him to share the experience with.

Hello @poeticnebula :) It is very nice and special that you and your son will be listening to and watching the livecast together <3 You would enjoy talking together about the livecast.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @poeticnebula :) It is very nice and special that you and your son will be listening to and watching the livecast together <3 You would enjoy talking together about the livecast.

It is nice to have him to share my sims with. My other son and their father are good about asking me how my sims are doing and what's going on in my game, but Kye is the one who really gets it. He's going to bring his laptop down on the 10th and we're going to explore the pack in the same room so we can ooooohh and aaahhhh together.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It is nice to have him to share my sims with. My other son and their father are good about asking me how my sims are doing and what's going on in my game, but Kye is the one who really gets it. He's going to bring his laptop down on the 10th and we're going to explore the pack in the same room so we can ooooohh and aaahhhh together.
    I used to love doing that with my sons. I miss that now as they are older and not into it any more :(
  • Options
    I used to love doing that with my sons. I miss that now as they are older and not into it any more :(

Oh that's sad! Kye is 23 so I am fairly sure we will always have the sims to share.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member

Me. And yes I like to experience and find things on my own. Its more fun that way.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Me. And yes I like to experience and find things on my own. Its more fun that way.

sometimes sims find things i don't. i got a house from the gallery once put my sim family in it and in the 5 minutes i was in the bathroom the husband and wife found the sauna and decied to have some private time.

• Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member

I'm not watching any of it at all
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    It's actually Wednesday for me here, ah, we just hit the single digits! So excited!!!
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member

I wanted the same thing, but I'm so weak and I gave in... :D
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited October 2017

I watched some videos so I would like to say come over to the dark side we have cookies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    lol I all ways wanted to say that good for you @Karlia stay strong
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Haha, it's tempting but this is the one EP where I really want to discover stuff for myself :lol:
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member

Me too, I haven’t watched any gameplay videos either, only some promotional videos about the new game. I like to explore the new world on my own to find surprises.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I"ve watched all and what I really can't wait for is the Livestream on Thursday.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    9 days! single figures!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I e watched most of the videos not all of the livestreams as they tend to be smack dab in the middle of my work day but this week I can cause I’m off!!
    For you strong ones I salute you with my bag of Reece’s!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top