Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Sims

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Superpowers! Fairies! Witches! Wizards! Magic in general! Werewolves would be great too. And robots! But mermaids really wouldn't work that well for The Sims 4, what with the lack of open world and all, which is a shame.

Imagine Windenburg but under water. I think it'd work amazing. Or Granite falls under water. They've shown they can do large open areas.

So there could be an ocean with house boats floating on the top. The community area however is under water where sims can dive etc. Maybe the house boats can't be moved, but you can build on top of the water. It'd be amazing in my opinion.

Oh my gosh, underwater neighborhoods! How did I not think of that as an option. That's brilliant. Now I'm thinking of perhaps entire underwater cities populated exclusively by mermaids... with the classic mermaid aesthetic, or perhaps even something like the gungans in star wars... man, I want that now.
    Not sure if normal sims would be able to live there, but they would be able to dive there, I think? However, they probably can't stay all day unless waterproof homes existed, unless they got a special enchantment from a mermaid or something...

Speaking of which, maybe vampires actually don't need to breathe underwater because they're already kind of dead. Maybe they can stay underwater for as long as they'd like to without any mermaid enchantments. That would be fun.

Another question I'd have is-- would the mermaids be restricted to the underwater world only, or would they be able to travel and go on land somehow like in Sims 3?

They should be able to go on land, but need hydration like in the sims 3. I don’t want them to have scaled legs though. One thing I’d like is for them to have powers like to heat up puddles and make them go away, or maybe ever freeze them. I’d love if they could throw water balls at others as a joke or maybe even a mean version too.
  • Options
    YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I would love to have witches and mermaids back! Hopefully they'll add the spell to bring the garden gnomes to life again like the Original sims had. I would also love it if they added superpowers in superheroes and villains type gameplay, then I would definitely start using the super Llama suit more often lol.
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I'm not big into some supernatural things / life states, but I do like mermaids, fairies, stuff like that. I was never fond of zombies, witches, vampires, and werewolves but I don't mind having them in the game since other people like them. I would like to see them all make a comeback because I know how much they mean to everyone, even though technically I could do without a supernatural EP since I just want Seasons and University the most.
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Imagine Windenburg but under water. I think it'd work amazing. Or Granite falls under water. They've shown they can do large open areas.

So there could be an ocean with house boats floating on the top. The community area however is under water where sims can dive etc. Maybe the house boats can't be moved, but you can build on top of the water. It'd be amazing in my opinion.

Oh no. I have a phobia of underwater/deep ocean stuff, but this is SUCH a good idea. Just. So good.
    a63ftuN.png