Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Sims

Halloweens just around the corner and I've already started getting in the Halloween spirit! Just wondering what Supernatural Sims you would like to see in the game? I started watching The Walking Dead (I know I'm late) and I am kinda missing the Zombies.
71rbpi.png

Comments

• Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Not for me, been there, done that. Someone came up with a new concept, superpowers. It would be a new twist on something old and boring.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Superpowers could be nice! As for supernaturals, the only supernatural creatures I'm really interested in are Vampires and they're already in the game. Still haven't bought the pack though. :#

Werewolves would be cool too, I guess, but meh. They're so hairy.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    RorosimsRorosims Posts: 51 Member
    I love the classical lore type of beings! Werewolves, goblins and whatnot! I was even quite excited when I heard that plantsims made a comeback and was a bit sad that they were only temporary. I've never actually played any of the older Sims games so I don't know what to compare to, but I think if they turn out (if they would be implemented) as good as the vampire pack, I'll be a very happy simmer indeed.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I could honestly do without the 'Plants vs Zombies' thing they did in Sims 3 and the sims 2 zombies were a little less annoying, but still so. If they find a creative, less annoying way to introduce zombies then I am all for it. I mostly want werewolves and spellcasters. I would LOVE it if the Sims 4 team would do the same thing for those two like they did for the vampires :smile:
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'd love the return of all of them! Plus, I'd like to see some new ideas too. Super powers are definitely on my wish list! I also want to see more Mythological beings. I made a thread for it the other day in the feedback section, and if anyone wants to contribute ideas, I'd love to see them. :)

You can find the thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924934/mythology#latest

But yeah....rally #TeamSupernatural ! >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    Werewolves, werewolves, werewolves!
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I strongly dislike the whole zombie thing maybe due to the over saturation of the theme, I would love witches and fae to return though.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm not one to associate Halloween with supernaturals, but I'm hoping for Werewolves GP by late December/January, and Sorcerers GP in the Spring/summer.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I strongly dislike the whole zombie thing maybe due to the over saturation of the theme, I would love witches and fae to return though.
    Same here. I loved playing with witches and faeries in TS3.
  • Options
    AnonypigAnonypig Posts: 62 Member
    Since we have vampires, werewolves feel like the most natural next step :)
    My favorite supernatural states have always been the fairies and witches, though. In The Sims 3, I also thoroughly enjoyed alchemy. If all of these states were fleshed out as well as the vampires have been, I'd be one happy camper.

But superpowers would be a lot of fun too. Evil Sims would have a whole new host of fun things to do. Who will protect San Myshuno?! ;)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Witches, werewolves, elfs, permanent plantsims. Give me more, or rather if you make I will throw my credit card at the screen :)
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Mostly, I'd like Witches and Mermaids. Then Werewolves and Zombies, but on the condition that they're actually dangerous. Lastly, they should update ghosts and plant-sims, as they're sorely lacking detail.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'd like to see witches and werewolves make a return. Though I would like to see a permanent plant sim and don't forget we do have aliens too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    fifilacotafifilacota Posts: 47 Member
    Super powers and magic would both be cool. If the Sims did a collab with JK Rowling I would never leave the house again.
    2lub093.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I miss my witches. Considering what a wonderful job they did on Vampires, I can't wait to see how they'll address witches. I'm hoping for special skill building and spells to learn like sims 2 had. I loved the Sims 2 witches so much more than the ones in 1 or 3. Just a personal preference there. Loved that they could have the kitty cat familiars too though I must say the vacuum cleaner from sims 3 was a fun twist on broomsticks :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I really don't like any supernatural elements in my game. I'd rather they give us actual Halloween. That would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    fifilacotafifilacota Posts: 47 Member
    > @duhboy2u2 said:
    > I miss my witches. Considering what a wonderful job they did on Vampires, I can't wait to see how they'll address witches. I'm hoping for special skill building and spells to learn like sims 2 had. I loved the Sims 2 witches so much more than the ones in 1 or 3. Just a personal preference there. Loved that they could have the kitty cat familiars too though I must say the vacuum cleaner from sims 3 was a fun twist on broomsticks :)

Yaaasss witches. Learning different spells, finding ingredients, love potions, flying, etc. Actually I just want to be a witch in real life.
    2lub093.png
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I never played as any of different Supernatural characters, including the aliens. The Sims have always been human stories for me, I guess. I would like something to help celebrate Halloween though.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    Rorosims wrote: »
    I love the classical lore type of beings! Werewolves, goblins and whatnot! I was even quite excited when I heard that plantsims made a comeback and was a bit sad that they were only temporary. I've never actually played any of the older Sims games so I don't know what to compare to, but I think if they turn out (if they would be implemented) as good as the vampire pack, I'll be a very happy simmer indeed.

Actually, you can still turn your sims into plantsims. You can still find the forbidden fruit in the debug menu (although it's not as satisfying as completing a challenge, I know.)
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Oh I HATED the zombies in TS3!!! They would always destroy my garden if I forgot to put a fence around the garden or the property!!!

I would love to see witches and warlocks come back. As well as fairies. Maybe some mythical beasts to go along with them.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    I used to love playing with genies. Especially how they could make food appear out of nowhere and take control of an NPC in Sims 3
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Witches, Fairies and Werewolves I'd love to see back. I HATED zombies in S3.
  • Options
    JackieGoOutsideJackieGoOutside Posts: 33 Member
    I think the main three I'd like to return is werewolves, witches and zombies, which people have mentioned, but Servos are another good one. I could see them making a witch pack with zombies or a mad science pack with Servos and zombies, where maybe instead of regular zombies, they could go Frankenstein's creature route. Add a cemetery lot and the ability to grave rob and not only can we have Frankenstein monsters, but kleptomaniacs can have some more stuff to do too.

Once those core lifestates are done (or what I consider core), I'd like to see something new. Everyone likes having kids with the Grim Reaper, so maybe they can make that actually possible in game and have the kid have cool powers or something. Beyond that, they need to rethink how ghosts work and, if it's possible, patch in tune ups for lifestates we have. Add more stuff for aliens, specifically, nothing big but they can clone and change up some vamp powers to give to them at least.
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Not for me, been there, done that. Someone came up with a new concept, superpowers. It would be a new twist on something old and boring.

I agree. I wanted that in #TS3. Superpowers would be so cool.
    71rbpi.png
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    Rorosims wrote: »

I thought you could put in a cheat and make your Sim a PlantSim.
    71rbpi.png