Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Argh how did I miss this? Who replaced Zeuxippe with a clone? She's being nice???
    (No Claude today, he's busy with his daughter right now.)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Haha, no idea. Must have been some evil good-willed aliens?
    Greetings to Claude and Rylie! ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    :D Haimon and Lyta are the best friends, they so love each other :D I can't wait for that day when Lyta will become older ;)>:) I'm surprised that Penthesilea and Zeuxippe became friends, but it's really good. And I feel sorry for Protego as he feels forced to sleep with his new queen and still misses Zeuxippe. I think Haimon is better for it, Penthesilea ;)
    Waiting for the next chapter :)<3

Yeah, they can't live without the other :D Although the others would probably be glad if one of them disappeared mysteriously. For the Sim Goddess ( :wink: ) it's fun to see them fight all the time but for everyone else it's just exhausting. :#
    It's good they became allies, right? Having the long-awaited daughter has made Zeuxippe lenient, I guess. And both Haimon and Protego would most likely agree with your suggestion, but will Penthesilea listen? :D

Hahaha, I guess she'll never listen :D And maybe next baby will be red-haired >:) Then I'll laugh, Haimon :D
  • Options
    Hahaha, I guess she'll never listen :D And maybe next baby will be red-haired >:) Then I'll laugh, Haimon :D

Me too :D Or it could really be another brown haired one >:)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

But Protego wouldn't mind, right? He loves children ;)
  • Options

He does, but he would mind dying :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

He does, but he would mind dying :s

Yes... :# Let's hope it will not happen then...
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @MrsRacooney I don't mean to be dark, but would Protego mind dying? He's been awfully unhappy living here and still deeply mourns the life he had prior. I'm not so sure he's a big fan of staying in the tribe... impending freedom, one way or another, might be a welcome release.
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney I don't mean to be dark, but would Protego mind dying? He's been awfully unhappy living here and still deeply mourns the life he had prior. I'm not so sure he's a big fan of staying in the tribe... impending freedom, one way or another, might be a welcome release.

So true... I should agree with you, @allysimbuilds... But he is a slave, I think he thinks like a slave, not like a free man :(
  • Options

You have a good point. Haimon would definitely feel this way if he was in his stead and anyone else would as well.
    But @roseinblack69 is right, Protego's childhood was mainly teaching him that his only purpose is to serve and to instill fear in the child. According to Amazon law, he still has a heavy fault to bear. If he dies he can't expect anything but rather more punishment than he has in the moment. :/ That's what my Amazons are taught. ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

You have a good point. Haimon would definitely feel this way if he was in his stead and anyone else would as well.
    But @roseinblack69 is right, Protego's childhood was mainly teaching him that his only purpose is to serve and to instill fear in the child. According to Amazon law, he still has a heavy fault to bear. If he dies he can't expect anything but rather more punishment than he has in the moment. :/ That's what my Amazons are taught. ;)

Oh, if there would be The Blessing Moon tribe tribal sons or even slave Ogima... These men would prefer to die and it would a honor to them.
  • Options

Oh, if there would be The Blessing Moon tribe tribal sons or even slave Ogima... These men would prefer to die and it would a honor to them.

Well, Ogima did. :D@allysimbuilds was right about it.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    So another character gets his long-due very own chapter... What will Serkon share with us? Find out in chapter 34! ( @Bugsie2016 )

294kw7r.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Somehow this chapter made me upset :( I even can't say why... Maybe because of that Serkon and Penthesilea fought and Serkon was very close to kill her :/ I felt that he's full of anger. I hope he'll forgive Penthesilea, especially when he realized that this little brave girl is his own daughter. I loved to see them together and I think Serkon should be happy that he has such little warrior as his daughter <3
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I'm curious to see how his relationship with his daughter will change as she grows... B)
  • Options
    Ok..
    *covers Vince's ears* Go Serkon!! I have to be proud of him over that. Even if he did almost kill Penthesilia which i'm not too happy about.
  • Options
    Somehow this chapter made me upset :( I even can't say why... Maybe because of that Serkon and Penthesilea fought and Serkon was very close to kill her :/ I felt that he's full of anger. I hope he'll forgive Penthesilea, especially when he realized that this little brave girl is his own daughter. I loved to see them together and I think Serkon should be happy that he has such little warrior as his daughter <3

Actually I felt the same while writing :pensive: Maybe it's because Serkon is such a nice guy normally but was so violent all of a sudden? Even after 4 years he obviously hasn't learned how to deal with the situation. Be assured that he knows Lyta is his daughter and was very impressed by her but he felt like she was forced onto him. :anguished: That hurts.

@allysimbuilds We will meet both of them again ;)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok..
    *covers Vince's ears* Go Serkon!! I have to be proud of him over that. Even if he did almost kill Penthesilia which i'm not too happy about.

Yes, Vince did so well! (I may or may not have taken way too many pictures of their fight because they were so handsome :# )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Actually I felt the same while writing :pensive: Maybe it's because Serkon is such a nice guy normally but was so violent all of a sudden? Even after 4 years he obviously hasn't learned how to deal with the situation. Be assured that he knows Lyta is his daughter and was very impressed by her but he felt like she was forced onto him. :anguished: That hurts.

Ok..

Yes, Vince did so well! (I may or may not have taken way too many pictures of their fight because they were so handsome :# )

Yes, it can be that Serkon felt like this... But I think Penthesilea didn't know how to say him that Lyta is his daughter, so she found such way. I think that she wanted to make it up with Serkon as she wants to fix her mistakes she did in the past. Sure, I can be wrong, just sharing my thoughts :)
  • Options

Ok..

I meant Serkon because he beat Vince. That's got to be hard, Vince isn't a world champion for nothing. :D If you did take too many photos, can I see the rest of them? You can even post them on my BL thread, I don't mind. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Yes, it can be that Serkon felt like this... But I think Penthesilea didn't know how to say him that Lyta is his daughter, so she found such way. I think that she wanted to make it up with Serkon as she wants to fix her mistakes she did in the past. Sure, I can be wrong, just sharing my thoughts :)

If you remember, Penthesilea has never uttered her uncertainty about Lyta's father toward him or anyone else of the leaders. So Serkon has always believed that she is his daughter.
    Penthesilea's intentions will be revealed a bit more in the next chapter, but so far you're right. What else could she have in mind than to make her past mistakes up? As always, not very successful :s
    I meant Serkon because he beat Vince. That's got to be hard, Vince isn't a world champion for nothing. :D If you did take too many photos, can I see the rest of them? You can even post them on my BL thread, I don't mind. :)

Ah okay, haha. That makes sense. Guess it was because fights are a bit more serious for Serkon - since childhood he knows that if he loses, he'll most probably be dead afterward. :o That's a good motivation.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    The latest events have left their mark on Penthesilea. Will she finally learn to quit her plotting ways in chapter 35?

15x315.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
  • Options
    This chapter made my eyes wet... Yes, Penthesilea got a father and friend, that man Boras is amazing <3 She really needs him... I can feel that he's the one she can trust.
    I enjoyed so much how a little princess played with kids. Very nice pictures :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Go Boras. I see Protego got put in the slave corner. :D
    Well no Claude again. You know why..
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm so disappointed in Serkon! How can he possibly blame Penthesilea for her anger-issues when he's filled with them himself!
    I do love that he's the father, though. Because I still carry hope that they'll be mature enough to make up one day