Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Bugsie2016 True, true. Took a while for her :D

@roseinblack69 No, she doesn't know. Of course she's looking for resemblance between Lyta (her nick name) and Serkon but in the end, hope is everything she has in the moment. :persevere:

@Meggles Just saw by accident that you're the 200th comment... :smiley: Lyta will be a toddler the chapter after the next and I won't make her bald :D So you'll see her hair color at last
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @MrsRacooney I'll be in such suspense until that toddler chapter! :s
  • Options
    Similla_Similla_ Posts: 37 Member
    i like the way you write your stories, keep up the good work :)
    tumblr_inline_ozdhvnXqXe1v8iihq_500.png
    It Just Makes Sense
  • Options
    Oh, @allysimbuilds is back! :love: In fact the toddler chapter might be the next one since I was completely dissatisfied with the one in between. It was... meaningless :s

@Similla_ Thank you! :smiley: I'll definitely try to but any constructive criticism is welcome. Welcome in the tribe!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Ack! @MrsRacooney noticed me! ;) Well, well, that would be a nice surprise! Or, you could try to write the chapter again and leave us in suspense for longer... haha!
  • Options
    @allysimbuilds Lol! Let's say I didn't have a reason to complain as long as the Labeikovskys continued to share their lives with us ;) And I am trying to rewrite it! Could have actually worked now :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    So I took @allysimbuilds advice (or maybe Protego just wanted to open up to you?). Anyway, here's the last chapter before Lyta becomes a toddler: chapter 32.

161ayx1.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, Poor Protego. (Why do I have so much sympathy for him?) Zeuxippe is having a kid? What?

Ok and because you wanted to see this, @MrsRacooney
    (Claude):
    Ok, this chapter. Argh, Machaon is a show off and I hate him already. *picks up nearby tablet and aims it carefully at his head* Curious to see who this child bears the resemblance to, but what if it's Protego's? Protego, listen dude, you don't want the kid to be yours, trust me because it would hurt you to see them grow up without you. Also, it's possible you would die before you ever saw them. You said it yourself, you're weak. To be fair, so am I but that's in strength and fighting spiders.....

Haimon, chill it dude. He's not exactly going to take your job, you've been around too long. Although, stop keeping the provider from Protego or people will think you two have a relationship or something. Or you just don't want him to live. That second one seems likely. Also, kids aren't that bad. I have one and she's great but I doubt my girlfriend will kill me because of it (not saying Penthesilia's your girlfriend just explaining something).
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Protego should learn to defend himself, but he is a slave, so it's not so easy... :/ And he always feels guilty almost about anything. It's really too bad :( Zeuxippe became mother? Wow... But maybe it's just better for the sake of all. Her new "boy toy" is similar to her, so let's hope all will be ok ;)
    Ha! And I would like to see what you'll say, Haimon, when you'll know that that "thing" is your daughter? That's interesting, isn't it? >:)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Yes, Zeuxippe will have a kid. She just found out.
    I'm celebrating Claude's answer so much! He totally hit it, Protego would be desperate to know his child would grow up without him but I can assure you, it's really not his ;) And lol for Claude's weakness toward spiders!
    I think Haimon is just slowly figuring out what Claude said for himself. He was sure he'd have a rival but apparently, he hasn't? Now he will have to rethink his behaviour. Also, he's aware of the fact that most people won't kill their partners when they have a child - so he'd probably call Claude lucky that he has a not-crazy girlfriend ;)

@roseinblack69 Zeuxippe's child isn't born yet but it will be by next chapter. And it isn't a huge spoiler if I tell you that it's a girl, named Rheia after her early deceased mother. Machaon isn't her "boy toy" any more, he was just a means and will stay master slave of the Orcheons until his death which isn't that far away since he's indeed older than the protagonists.
    And honestly, I'm giggling each time Haimon calls Lyta a "thing". He just refuses to see her as a person, lol! :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I loved the mood of that chapter, and I'm really glad you decided to share it with us. It was nice to get the insight into Haimon and Protego's relationship before learning what the heiress looks like!
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney I actually read it in more depth the second time when I was writing from Claude's POV. Lol I blame the fact he's a writer.
  • Options
    @allysimbuilds Thank you! It was - surprise, surprise - a rewrite :D

@Bugsie2016 Yeah, as a writer he reads/you read differently ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Today I'll be throwing a whole lot of stuff at you but it's only good things (I hope).

First of all, I have the new chapter 33 - you will finally find out about Lyta's father although that isn't the main topic. This decision was left to the game in the end because I honestly wasn't able to make it myself. :D
    21kgxhx.png

Second, @Bugsie2016 has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much, my dear! You can find her questions and my answers if you scroll a bit down this page. There's one little easter egg picture at the right which isn't too much of a spoiler any more. ;) I couldn't nominate the full 11 people but went with those whose stories I've read far enough to know that they deserve it: @orangeplumbob @allysimbuilds @Asaoyoru @Jes2G @Munterbacon

Last but not least, @Maladi777 has requested family trees for the royal families. I can release them now that Lyta's parentage is revealed, so here they are.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Oh.... I feel relieved knowing who is little Lyta's father :blush: I guess Penthesilea feels also who is her daughter's father ;) So she is with Serkon and it's great.
    You did really great work - I mean all these tribes you've described and family trees. I really enjoyed it <3 It was very helpful, thanks for that :)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh! What a surprise! Thank you. B)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I really like your character pages! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Thanks :smiley: Penthesilea has a feeling, yes and is grateful for it. There will be no doubt later.
    30rs64p.png

@Jes2G You're welcome! You definitely deserve it. ;)

@Meggles Thank you! It was quite a bit of work :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Ok, so Haimon doesn't like kids and we know who Lyta's dad is, I think Penthesilia is happy about that, maybe not so much Haimon's attitude.

So, Claude:
    I see he cares for whoever is getting the strawberries. How considerate Haimon? Haimon, you need to chill though. Lyta is just a kid, crying happens (got some experience on that one). You definitely should avoid yelling at the kid who is essentially one of your superiors, leads to bad things happening. Also just because you don't see the pain doesn't mean she isn't being brave. To be honest with you Haimon, Protego is probably braver than you if you think about it because he picked up Lyta where you would just avoid her. Yep, you should probably not argue or she could have you killed.

Yeah, think about it, Haimon. Protego isn't exactly going to risk his life for a person who barely likes him. Maybe if you had a better relationship then he would be willing to do it but not while you're all whiny that he's around and complainin about him.

So Protego was filling in for Haimon. They both have my sympathy as I don't know how i'd feel (and I doubt I ever will know) about the situation. Maybe Protego is still slightly loyal to his old queen so really it feels wrong now. But that didn't stop him before. Maybe because he knows that she's also using Haimon or that she'd kill him if she got pregnant. But speaking of the latter, Haimon doesn't need to worry about killing Protego as Penthesilia would kill him first because of the laws of her tribe.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 She'd be really dumb if she wasn't happy, wouldn't she? :D
    Nooow, to Claude:
    Lyta is such a brave one! In fact, you will see that later. Haimon is brave, too and maybe that's his problem. Only because he'd endure pain silently doesn't mean he understands that Lyta can't do that in her age. :/
    As for those two and their relationship to Lyta, you got a very good point. When she's older she will be their princess/queen and they will depend on her. Protego has an easy time to be friendly to her. As he mentioned toward Penthesilea a lot earlier, he actually likes children and he's kinda smitten by Lyta (ingame as well, it's too sweet) whereas Haimon and her just don't like each other. Btw, the two men get along relatively well in the meantime which wasn't mentioned in the chapter.
    Protego is afraid of Penthesilea's wrath if he doesn't fulfill her expectations. He's felt the anger of one queen and doesn't feel like repeating that. Moreover, love and attraction/desire are two different things. :/
    Can Claude explain why Haimon would be killed first? I think I don't really get that one in the moment :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Ahh it meant to read as Haimon's wouldn't need to kill Protego as Penthesilia would do it first.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ahh it meant to read as Haimon's wouldn't need to kill Protego as Penthesilia would do it first.

Ooooh... Yeah. He knows it too but I guess if that case became true, he'd love to do it. He'd be alone with two toddlers then, lol
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Until the next chapter there will be a time jump of three years. What happens in the meantime you will learn here.

so2zhc.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    :D Haimon and Lyta are the best friends, they so love each other :D I can't wait for that day when Lyta will become older ;)>:) I'm surprised that Penthesilea and Zeuxippe became friends, but it's really good. And I feel sorry for Protego as he feels forced to sleep with his new queen and still misses Zeuxippe. I think Haimon is better for it, Penthesilea ;)
    Waiting for the next chapter :)<3
  • Options
    :D Haimon and Lyta are the best friends, they so love each other :D I can't wait for that day when Lyta will become older ;)>:) I'm surprised that Penthesilea and Zeuxippe became friends, but it's really good. And I feel sorry for Protego as he feels forced to sleep with his new queen and still misses Zeuxippe. I think Haimon is better for it, Penthesilea ;)
    Waiting for the next chapter :)<3

Yeah, they can't live without the other :D Although the others would probably be glad if one of them disappeared mysteriously. For the Sim Goddess ( :wink: ) it's fun to see them fight all the time but for everyone else it's just exhausting. :#
    It's good they became allies, right? Having the long-awaited daughter has made Zeuxippe lenient, I guess. And both Haimon and Protego would most likely agree with your suggestion, but will Penthesilea listen? :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26