Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May We Get Some New Traits, Please?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    A gravitational charismatic trait, that the other can't help but notice, head turn towards them when they walk in to a room, thinking wow something about that sim is just wow. The other sims can help but to want to meet them.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes, there was a lot of traits in TS3. We need more traits. :)
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes, there was a lot of traits in TS3. We need more traits. :)

Yep, there are so many in TS3 when you look at TS4's traits you almost say to yourself, 'huh? did TS4 just get released or something?' :o
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    After playing Sims 4 for a while all of the traits seem so repetitive. I'd like for them to not only to add more in-depth traits but also fix the ones we do have.
    I'd like it if certain traits prevented you from going certain actions or influenced them differently. For example someone with the evil trait wouldn't be able to volunteer or if they did they would always try to ruin it. There could be options you could choose from, kind of like when children ask for advice, that would affect the situation. You could bring trash to the beach cleanup or ruin the food at the soup kitchen, stuff like that.
  • Options
    There should also be more actions and socials specific to a single trait.

Romantic sims should have certain socials that are unlocked depending on their relationship with other sims. They could paint their significant other (if their painting skill is high enough) and they could get +1 sad moodlets of missing [SO's name] if they haven't had interaction with their romantic partner in a while. They could also ask their SO's parents for their hand in marriage and depending on their relationship with the parents they could say yes or no.

Self-assured sims should be less prone to embarrassment upon romantic rejection or other situations that result in embarrassed moodlets. They should also have the option to 'talk up' themselves to other sims (similar to how one can talk up one sim to another to prompt a friendship) and the success rate could be directly proportional to their charisma level. They could also earn their charisma skill a bit faster than other sims and promotions could be earned a bit faster.
  • Options
    JackieGoOutsideJackieGoOutside Posts: 33 Member
    > @SimDestroyer said:
    > Unflirty and Vegetarian from City Living was a good step in the right direction.

Unflirty is one of the best traits, IMO. It's not something I use a lot but it impacts things a lot, and if they can make the Traits we have now more like Unflirty, man, it would fix a lot of things I don't like about Sims 4.