Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create A Style for Hair and Skin tones in CAS

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Who else agrees that they should add the Color wheel from Create A Pet to hair colors and skin tones in Create A Sim?

Create a Pet just seems so much better and advanced than Create a Sim.
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Yes I do ! Hair colors and skin tones would benefit greatly from a color wheel. Perhaps eye colors too ?
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Anything that expands the functionality of CAS like that is a big YES for me.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Yes, this would be a nice feature to add to CAS
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    At least for hair it would be awesome :) but I can imagine that it would be a lot of work to remake every hairstyle we have... :neutral:
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Sihu wrote: »
    At least for hair it would be awesome :) but I can imagine that it would be a lot of work to remake every hairstyle we have... :neutral:
    I feel like it would be possible, just remember the Gender Patch! They'd just need to edit every hair color to be completely white in order to make the coloring function. And the color wheel is already made with C&D. :)

They said some time ago that they can't add a color wheel to everything in CAS, but focusing on certain areas (like skin color, hair) would be possible
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I would love a color wheel for hair. The present range of colors is horrible. I'm not all that bothered about the skin tones, though. I'm more interested in getting body hair and body wrinkles (for elders), which can be done as overlays.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The saddest thing about hair is that when you choose a colour for your hair, you can't choose the colour of its accessories or your hair dye. This issue especially would benefit from a colour wheel.

CAP was able to have a colour wheel because it is a completely different thing to CAS (you can tell by the way you can mix breeds, and the new traits), created AFTER devs realised how much people missed the colour wheel.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I would love this for clothes. More choices... please! I get the hair problem they talked about, but let me color some clothes. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    i would love more color options for clothes
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(