Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pimp My Sim // Edit Community S3 or S4 Pictures in your own Style //

jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
pokpzyCFp

- Welcome to Pimp My Sim -

This is a thread, which I am sure we had at TS3, if not.. it was 100% on my tumblr. Basically, if you do not know what it is, it is a thread in which you can post UNEDITED screenshots of your favorite simmies, and the members of our lovely community will take them back to their little workshops, and create a picture with their own style!

Here are a few examples I have...

Sim Credit:Maddie
pmDv2ScFp

Sim Credit:Peach
pmGNS1ydp

Sim Credit: Azure
Before
pm5CjNbJj
After
poSRIzbAp

Sim Credit: SimlyChic
Before
pmCvqlQnj
After
pnMYVBiNp

Sim Credit: Plum

After
WmpCRO.png

Happy Simming <3!

❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
BeeSims-Discord.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited September 2017
    Here are a couple of head shots for anyone wanting to practice hair drawing or make-up application!
    09_10_17_12_48_11_AM.png
    09_10_17_12_46_28_AM.png
    09_10_17_12_46_59_AM.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Don't have access to my PC atm so these are the only unedited pictures worth posting on Flickr, and they aren't great!

I always loved this thread.

30431039712_4912753dbf_b.jpg

25845092636_9d958f567e_h.jpg

35158685433_50abf97f8a_b.jpg

25888803156_bc69f1b7d9_b.jpg
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    This is a fab idea for all. Personally I like to challenge myself to try new things, this is the ideal way to do that. Will be interesting to see what everyone does <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Just realised that third one isn't the version I stitched together properly! It was just a rushed before. Oops.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii You'll have to try it out! I always love it. :) Especially if you got the itch to edit, but don't really feel like jumping into the game just to get a screenie!

And hmm.. that's really weird.. I wonder if it could be the browser? Cuz I see them no problem on my computer or phone.

Thanks @GreenLover331 & @JoeJoe11 I will have to scoop these up and get some editing under my belt!

Thanks @InaMac69 <3 I always love doing this for both editing and supplying screenshots! I think it's super cool to see other peoples sims in different editing styles. I look forward to seeing some of your stuff!

BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    I'm so tempted to insure my computer and lug it across London as I'm missing editing and gaming so much. Can't afford a gaming laptop right now. I could if I sold my pc but can't bring myself to do it...
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @jilliebee22 ooo can't wait to see your first few edits back! What made you want to use TS4 for modelling btw?

If I get my pc over I'm tempted to try TS4 again as I first tried modelling with it in its early days and obviously poses etc but quite primitive, but imagine things might have moved on.

I just love the look of TS3 generally, especially the worlds and the lighting, but I think models on TS4 look more distinctive - and I never use in game backgrounds anyway and play with the lighting so much as it is.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @JoeJoe11 YOU SHOULD DO IT!! DOO EEEEETTT! <3 lol

I'm usually a late to the party sort of thing when the Sims releases a new version of the game. I modeled back in Sims2, and it took me until the 3 or 4 expansion to come out before I even bought it. And it seems the same thing going for me now haha! And like you said, the stuff now is a lot more advanced than what it was. To be honest, looking at the CC reminds me a lot of how Sims 2 stuff looked. SO I think overall, I'm going to be happy with S4 in the modeling aspect.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @JoeJoe11 YOU SHOULD DO IT!! DOO EEEEETTT! <3 lol

I'm usually a late to the party sort of thing when the Sims releases a new version of the game. I modeled back in Sims2, and it took me until the 3 or 4 expansion to come out before I even bought it. And it seems the same thing going for me now haha! And like you said, the stuff now is a lot more advanced than what it was. To be honest, looking at the CC reminds me a lot of how Sims 2 stuff looked. SO I think overall, I'm going to be happy with S4 in the modeling aspect.

Fair enough! I'm intrigued to try it again. Havent really kept an eye too much on TS4 modelling but there's some amazing work around here which has made me reconsider.

P.s when I looked at your simblr a while back, I saw you used to run a forum roleplay site about a fictional town? That sounds like so much fun!! Let me know if you ever relaunch anything like that as I'm always looking for a forum roleplay.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @JoeJoe11 Yeah, I havn't really seen too much. But just from looking at CC that is there to offer, and how the pose pack is basically the same function, I thought, why the heck not :p

Awe yeah! I ran a couple, but both Co Admins aren't in the community any more so they sort of died. If I ever see it looking like a thing people want to do again, I would be more than happy to do something about it for sure. Maybe I'll talke to MizoreYukii about possibly having a Rping section over at Simmetry, to just get a little base going for it :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    @JoeJoe11 Yeah, I havn't really seen too much. But just from looking at CC that is there to offer, and how the pose pack is basically the same function, I thought, why the heck not :p

Awe yeah! I ran a couple, but both Co Admins aren't in the community any more so they sort of died. If I ever see it looking like a thing people want to do again, I would be more than happy to do something about it for sure. Maybe I'll talke to MizoreYukii about possibly having a Rping section over at Simmetry, to just get a little base going for it :)

Well Id definitely be up for that! Used to enjoy a roleplay but haven't found one in years and years that I enjoyed.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    @jilliebee22, @joejoe11 - I'm up for a good rp forum! I still use Willow Bay but it's just been me and Ny recently and we haven't been rping constantly because either one or the other has been busy. We recently revamped it for a more fantasy kind of town so yeah, up for it if you guys are!

@jilliebee22, I'm sure we could come up with some good concepts for a new world!
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    @MzDiamond92 Yeah that would be great! Do you still use your Skype? I did message you as soon as Joe mentioned Rping lol!
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Well I'd be right up for that! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    That hair is amazing @JoeJoe11 , really gorgeous did you draw it or find it?

• Options
    That hair is amazing @JoeJoe11 , really gorgeous did you draw it or find it?

I take it you mean the huge hair? Yes all CC unedited. I use a HD mod and that hair looks terrible from some angles, and often needs fixing, but it's an amazing piece of CC and the creator is very talented.

I'll try and find you a link tomorrow!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thank you, I'd appreciate that, @JoeJoe11 :)<3

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    JaLiBo wrote: »
    Here are a couple of head shots for anyone wanting to practice hair drawing or make-up application!
    09_10_17_12_48_11_AM.png
    09_10_17_12_46_28_AM.png
    09_10_17_12_46_59_AM.png

OHH I LOVE HER!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list