Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Nothing too exciting today. Just trying to get this stubborn jerk with a hole in his face hooked up with Ayaka.
    witdT0U.jpg
    Trying to fulfill his love/soulmate aspiration but he always tends to yell at everyone and make things difficult. Date went well, though, thank goodness.

Then me, being me, didn't realize his thirst had diminished fully. So she quickly found out her boyfriend is some kind of Voldemort-looking reject who likes chewing on necks.
    p84SM8k.jpg
    A lovely way to end the date but I think more happier endings will hopefully be in store for the future if she's cool with the whole ordeal.

Aside from that, only other somewhat ground breaking event that happened was these two now despise eachother.
    9NxCKnf.jpg
    A beautiful friendship shattered in minutes because of random fighting ~.~
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I have been busy with school, but due to medical issues I have unfortunately had to withdraw from my classes, meaning i can play even more while I recover. So I have been playing my new sim, Cara Rider. She is ten days from aging into a YA. I have made a plan for her to be a criminal and marry Malcolm Landgraab. She has the traits dastardly, hot headed and two others I can't remember. She is just evil so is Malcolm, they would be perfect together. I have decided that I am going to move a pregnant teenager in, kill her off and have Cara "kidnap" the baby. I am super excited to see how it pans out. I would love for the baby to end up the opposite of Cara and be a cop or something.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,206 Member
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    So I have been busy with school, but due to medical issues I have unfortunately had to withdraw from my classes, meaning i can play even more while I recover. So I have been playing my new sim, Cara Rider. She is ten days from aging into a YA. I have made a plan for her to be a criminal and marry Malcolm Landgraab. She has the traits dastardly, hot headed and two others I can't remember. She is just evil so is Malcolm, they would be perfect together. I have decided that I am going to move a pregnant teenager in, kill her off and have Cara "kidnap" the baby. I am super excited to see how it pans out. I would love for the baby to end up the opposite of Cara and be a cop or something.

Wishes for a speedy recovery @ccarrig_95
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    AnonypigAnonypig Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm currently playing a household consisting of three aliens (two in disguise, and their undisguised son.) The husband and wife are very happily married and devoted to their son, with another child on the way. What can possibly go wrong?

While I'm raising one of the son's skills at the last minute before aging him up, I get a message saying that Alice has learned the Mischief skill and have a horrible premonition.

Yes, she just erased her husband's memory! She's in her second trimester, their son's birthday cake is sitting on the kitchen table... and she up and erases his memory!

(This is a Mischief interaction that only aliens have, and they tend to do it when they're Playful. I've never had them autonomously do it without already having the Mischief skill before, so I go out of my way to stop them from them learning that skill.)

This happened to me once before, over a year ago, but I haven't had any trouble in a long time so I've relaxed my vigilance. Unfortunately, it's been awhile since I saved so I sigh and repair the damage.

I get Alice and her husband back to where they originally were. The son ages up into a Young Adult and I invite his potential girlfriend over. They're childhood friends. She's also an alien from a different household of mine, and I plan to have the two of them marry and start a household of their own.

They're dancing at the stereo, just became Good Friends and their flirting is going well, so I switch over to Alice for a moment... and get a message that Hunter has learned the Mischief skill.

...He just erased his childhood friend's memory of him.

ARGH! At that point, I decided that I've had enough for the day and stopped playing.

Are anyone else's aliens acting up lately?
  • Options
    SuzetteSuzette Posts: 1 New Member
    Foolishly I made a SIM retirement home and moved a bunch of aging Sims in. There were personality conflicts and fun with skinny dipping and naked bowling (the Sims chose to bowl naked) but when the elders started dying it was too much for me! So today I evicted everyone and bulldozed the lot. Herman Longorian R.I.P.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Well the Andrews family survived the presence of a Psycho in their midst, so Carson took Quentin on a father-son fishing trip.

imt0np.jpg

They ate some of their catch for lunch.

9iajag.jpg

After they got home it was time to rotate, so on to the Benson family.

Looks like I'm going to have my hands full for the next few days.

2vvm8n8.jpg
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Anonypig I'd be so upset if that happened to me! I believe there's a mod to stop autonomous use of alien powers. I've never had that problem before though when playing aliens.
    @Suzette Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    > @Anonypig said:
    > I'm currently playing a household consisting of three aliens (two in disguise, and their undisguised son.) The husband and wife are very happily married and devoted to their son, with another child on the way. What can possibly go wrong?
    >
    > While I'm raising one of the son's skills at the last minute before aging him up, I get a message saying that Alice has learned the Mischief skill and have a horrible premonition.
    >
    > Yes, she just erased her husband's memory! She's in her second trimester, their son's birthday cake is sitting on the kitchen table... and she up and erases his memory!
    >
    > (This is a Mischief interaction that only aliens have, and they tend to do it when they're Playful. I've never had them autonomously do it without already having the Mischief skill before, so I go out of my way to stop them from them learning that skill.)
    >
    > This happened to me once before, over a year ago, but I haven't had any trouble in a long time so I've relaxed my vigilance. Unfortunately, it's been awhile since I saved so I sigh and repair the damage.
    >
    > I get Alice and her husband back to where they originally were. The son ages up into a Young Adult and I invite his potential girlfriend over. They're childhood friends. She's also an alien from a different household of mine, and I plan to have the two of them marry and start a household of their own.
    >
    > They're dancing at the stereo, just became Good Friends and their flirting is going well, so I switch over to Alice for a moment... and get a message that Hunter has learned the Mischief skill.
    >
    > ...He just erased his childhood friend's memory of him.
    >
    > ARGH! At that point, I decided that I've had enough for the day and stopped playing.
    >
    > Are anyone else's aliens acting up lately?

I didn't know that could happen. I have a few aliens in my households. I am waiting for my alien / vampire children to grow up (currently toddler and baby twins).
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    My Simself's toddler Jamie or Joaquin playing with his imaginary friend.
    Screenshot-105.jpg
    Joaquin and Aaliyah in their nursery.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    @ccarrig_95, get well soon!
  • Options
    Playing a lot the past two days or so but it's been kind of nice to have some free time to get some game sessions in :blush:

Switched back to playing my only real demented family household after giving my boy from last night a break with Ayaka.

The kids kinda dislike their dad so I was trying to have a nice bonding moment with them all and maybe bring their relationships up a bit out of the red

KfwGM38.jpg

Only his daughter, Destiny, really seemed to warm up to him a bit more than before. The other kids are a bit of a work in progress
    cBL44vr.jpg
    Being the great role model that he is (and probably the reason why his kids really dislike him) he attempted to turn his daughter into a vampire...ugggghhhh.

I had to quickly thwart that plan and it was just in time for him to get distracted by an eccentric ghost that haunts the house.
    Va4S49G.jpg
    Probably secretly wondering if he'd look good with those locks of hair.

To add to this, the wife of the household had a fallout with him a few days ago during another session where a townie randomly hit on him at the fitness center. I'm sure you can guess the results of this while the wife was standing nearby..

So I decided to try and get their relationships back up and actually managed to finally get him to show some emotions even while still in his ever so romantic looking dork-I mean "dark form".
    Took forever but was nice to actually get him to be passionate for once instead of just fine.....
    ietKBWo.png
    Horrifying

Anyways....so needless to say it was a bit rocky at first, one yelled at the other and vice versa then it all kinda chilled out once the sideburned fiend was finally feeling a bit amorous
    c5odZcK.jpg

Tessa, his wife, decided to go Critique some "art" (cough oil drum) in the basement and thus he eventually followed suit and continued the loving exchange.
    eBFhmNW.jpg
    Guess she only really likes him when he looks like a 300 year old Smurf but whatever works is fine with me :star:

They're all fine and dandy now however; there's another important figure in the household that he really needs to stop hating...
    His good ol' dad and Oasis Spring's favorite used lemon car sales man: Frumpus
    ADx3B6L.jpg
    *Muffled sitcom laughtrack plays in the distance*

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    My scientist sim was at work and one of his coworkers started to wave and died. It disrupted what everyone was doing because they came over to watch.
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    @Doctor_Vikter, your Sims are SO unique!
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2017
    The Liberty Lee Saga continues..
    vf4n3Ou.jpg

Liberty's next crook after arresting that menace, Vlad is...
    ZhQRcs7.jpg
    ... A actual teen age girl...

Liberty has a soft spot for young women so this time, she went easy... First time ever... But also the first time the suspect was so young...
    Takes all the joy out of arresting, but it's a dirty job and Liberty needs to bring justice to all!!
    7M7UyBV.jpg

Next Liberty stumbles onto another vampire whom she suspects to be her new assailant!
    (Was again a vampire in fact, but it seems if you edit the outfits; the game changes the suspect on you...)
    Q9pro0r.jpg

So, Liberty wastes no time engaging this new more powerful vampire!
    FIA6wOk.jpg

Just one more vampire under Liberty's police badge that sits upon her belt!
    pVN08iL.jpg
    78wnj4Q.jpg

But this vampire is indeed powerful, more so than Vlad, and the fight was close... Too close. And Liberty lost round one, but won round two just barely; it took all the police force training she had in her to tackle this tough Duchess Of Darkness! Only needed to win one round-- Lucky for Liberty!
    rLZnGCq.jpg
    But turns out this vampire wasn't the culprit... Who knew?

This came as little surprise to Liberty, only one sim aside from a vampire would DARE cross blades with Liberty Lee!
    3wOVwgt.jpg

FLASH BACK IMAGE (1/2) alert! Several arrests ago, she had to bring this vile woman's husband in for crimes too horrific to mention!
    KIesf3E.jpg
    FLASH BACK IMAGE (2/2) This woman even tried at an earlier point to have her own daughter put away for the crimes of another!
    FeCjnbg.jpg

So, this moment in time with Clara came as no real surprise to this hard nosed Detective!!
    Zux8fGQ.jpg

Later on, while at a bar chillin' after another job well done, Liberty made a startling discovery...
    Look WHO's joined the police force... How could the Chief even allow this..?
    Something stinks and Liberty's nose is getting a large, unpleasant whiff of it!
    1P8P9LS.jpg

An unexpected twist to things...

Post edited by Kilov17 on
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    Found out that birds can apparently just fly right through your house as I found this one in the middle of a closed hallway. :)PFNu0jj.png
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    My twins in my Barr family Charity and Destiny have aged up to kids. One is lazy while the other is neat. Their sister Mercy aged up to an Angelic toddler. Though Mercy was supposed to be the last she will soon find herself a big sister.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    So I decided to try and get their relationships back up and actually managed to finally get him to show some emotions even while still in his ever so romantic looking dork-I mean "dark form".
    Took forever but was nice to actually get him to be passionate for once instead of just fine.....
    ietKBWo.png
    Horrifying
    This face killed me. 10/10
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I started playing with my It girls!

36973159391_9a0bccce02_c.jpg
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game, my Sim Kinsley just got promoted to level 5 in the Culinary career! The following day she gets pregnant, and now in her second phase. Raj is now level 3 of the Games skill
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Not exactly "today" as this all happened days ago but I'm still trying to play catch up with you guys here.

Forgot to show you a picture of Trina's boyfriend....Sooooo, here's Trina and Tetsu Shimizu
    ymx8eJ2.png
    What a cute couple. However, this was from years ago! Everyone is older in this household now!
    Like for instance, here's little Tina! Tina is aspiring to be a big time author! As of right now though she's busy writing fanfiction, don't ask what it's based on.
    BeZEGG9.png
    Then here's teenage Alina, dancing after daddy threw a big party. Unlike Tina, Alina here just seems to be one of those shallow party girls who just wants to be popular, join all the hottest clubs and date all the cute boys. She probably has dreams of being an Instagram celebrity or something.
    bpw3YQh.png
    Then meanwhile here's Young Adult Trina, just before moving in with Tetsu and getting into the Pro Gaming circuit.
    fmScf7a.png
    Now there's Young Adult Rina, following in momma Katrina's footsteps in the music industry obviously.
    xOVGsAq.png
    And meanwhile, little Mira is finally a teenager as well. At this point she doesn't know what she's going to do with her future just yet (I mean, she's probably 14-15 during the time of this picture so....yeah.) but she loves Karaoke and video games. And she's just so darn tootin' cute.
    we72BH6.png
    I mean seriously, making her the Baxter Heiress instead of Trina (my original Heiress) was my best idea, just so darn cute.
    lO7HXec.png
    But of course there's bad news. Remember, Katrina was already an Adult when she married Young Adult Edward Baxter. She was already kinda old so.......
    5kquRPm.png
    RIP Katrina Caliente-Baxter. You were a successful musician, a First Lady to be proud of.
    Then there's President Baxter, the sleazeball himself.
    81dkryh.png
    To be fair she started flirting with him first.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited September 2017
    liberty is the vampire slayer of my heart <3

Lakya finally aged into an elder but she hasn't completed her aspiration yet. it's uncertain if she WILL but she's dedicated to continuing herbalism in her senior years. all old folks need a hobby! meanwhile, Preston chugs along with his bowling club. it's a mystery as to why he made a club for bowling because he happens to be. . . not very good at it. without a job, he's got tons of free time so when he isn't hitting up their regular bowling alley, he's perusing the streets of the city. he met numerous girls and even the local karaoke legend, Suzuki, but he hasn't made much headway on neither job nor romance. his mothers are hoping he figures them both out sooner rather than later!
    WO4GUXG.png
    3TbBTHP.png
    9qqz7lX.png

potential romances. . . including Preston's middle school crush from the Keye household, a well-crafted sim of my own making, and another cute townie. also local karaoke cryptid simply for good measure. who will Preston chase after?
    DF4Q0ai.png
    LcGuMs5.png
    51ebNTA.png
    Hj7nIhd.png

over in the Chu-Vaswani household, Ezra takes his youngest (Orion) out for a playdate. Melissa still hopes to nab one more promotion before retirement while Ezra waits for his upcoming birthday into seniority. neither were anticipating another child in the house after Oceania married and the twins aged into young adults but they simply couldn't say no to their surprise bundle from the stars. Orion is on the fast track to childhood with only a few skills left to level. he's an independent tyke who is hardly ever impressed by his father's antics.
    tH9KrfP.png
    VRnEMFs.png

also local vampire receives a dark form makeover:
    K3lQfEJ.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Norman Bates is still on the loose. He showed up in Oasis Springs.

11j6i4g.jpg
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Today I had to play with my legacy family, five generations of questionable decisions and a few save file jumps I don't know what makes this family so glitchy out of all my families but I stick with them so whatever.
    36931521136_e2b00bde2e_b.jpg
    Aged up the two youngest they aren't twins but they were born by their mothers about at the same time maybe a sim second or so apart, I love their room.
    36931520306_be3a2be068_b.jpg
    The eldest girl may be my heir, Bella is their stepmother but she tries with them she was never very good for Cassandra and Alexander I would say she's had a lot of work done and my heir caught her right when she could still have kids. She wants to groom all four into to acceptable young adults while she's here.

In this save file move I left behind Mizuki and Hajari so Amie and Patrick go on without their mothers, though Kara and Tyler who would be the heir but was a cry baby so no have the same mother. My heir and Angel were pregnant at the same time so they're also like twins, she was lost too. Bella is the only mother they really know.
    36931519606_4df03beb26_b.jpg
    Normally I don't mind skilling but I do like shaping my sims so I sometimes use mccc to up skills that make sense she's confused here and she shouldn't be so I tweaked what was important. The 'twins' will be on violin, Kara on Piano, and Tyler will follow his scientist father's footsteps so she has to know how to help raise them after all.
    36284397664_726ac59436_b.jpg
    She also insisted on a new more acceptable wardrobe for the children, Liam looks a bit out of place in his jeans.
    36931518066_8c26a20af6_b.jpg
    Kara has mixed feelings about the changes though she gets along with Bella so she'll let it slide.
    36931517346_f7845c5cd6_b.jpg
    As they just aged up they got to skip school, they are all such pretty kids.
    36931516676_a4fb8bf11a_b.jpg
    It was collection day and he feels the same way about it that I do, of course in the other save this was no issue but in a new save I had to wait for things to spawn so we weren't in the lab most of the day. He ran around collecting as they spawned in got more maps and capsules at first bleh.
    37119988295_14a3fcd754_b.jpg
    I think he blames me for that.
    37119987235_537b2807d3_b.jpg
    Never noticed there was something floating in there at the lab.
    37119986105_edc6a6bd25_b.jpg
    Wash all your alien mess off, and get behind your ears, yeah I have a short attention span so when I write these bits and get bored I 'talk' to my sims what of it lol.
    37119985285_393c096058_b.jpg
    Even when the house inhabitants are all over he's glad someone can help reel it all back in.
    36931511826_fdb3686034_b.jpg
    Good kids still hate doing homework they just get it over with.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @fewlines Aw thank you so much! I really appreciate that :blush:. I have a lot of fun making weirdo Sims, lol!

@AfterMidnight LOL! Believe me I was laughing about it too, he's always poker face with dampened emotions so seeing that down in the corner of my screen was hilarious and a nice change :lol:
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    37119986105_edc6a6bd25_b.jpg
    Wash all your alien mess off, and get behind your ears, yeah I have a short attention span so when I write these bits and get bored I 'talk' to my sims what of it lol.
    I also talk to my sims. It comes natural to me.
    36931511826_fdb3686034_b.jpg
    Good kids still hate doing homework they just get it over with.
    My first love never did his homework. Does that mean he was a bad boy?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top