Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I made a new save file, and my Sim has only two skills. She just reached level 6 in the Cooking Skill and she's at level 4 with the Mixologist
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Started another save recently, with a toddler and his mother (working in the culinary career). Today the toddler aged up, with all skills lvl 3 or more (partly thanking the hired nanny ;)). Now he is a kid, finished his school project after first day of school.

And meanwhile in the world: Bob & Eliza's todder Iggy aged up into a glutton kid. Fits Bob (not so much Eliza). And Arun & Jesmindar had triplets! Now they have 2 silly boys and a fussy girl, and that all in that small apartment of theirs. :open_mouth:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    haileyvdhaileyvd Posts: 28 Member
    I made a new family (not really a family, just one female adult) and she worked in the business career for two days before she quit to be a stay at home author. She recently received a royalty cheque of... 3 dollars.. Maybe she shouldn't have quit her day job.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Alyssa giving Death a much-needed massage. The least she could do considering her assistance in his constant workload :lol:
    Wz0GmInl.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2017
    I revived the very first Sims I ever made in sims 4 and they're now married and expecting! I put up a poll on social media asking if I should use the same names for their kids as I originally had and more people said yes! So Ryan and Katherine's kids will be Madison and Ryder! Except Ryder will be the older sibling this time as the MC Command Center mod told me the baby is a son!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Well, I moved the family missing the twin babies to my rotational play. I had to move them through my library and sadly now Thomas doesn't have his parents as his parents or any family relationships. :( That was the whole point of getting the rotational play fixed.
    Now Thomas and his wife have their doppelgangers running around. Strangely enough their other selves don't like them much. Thomas, who before was able easy peasy secure votes, now is having a very difficult time. Being a vampire and father of 3, working fulltime, this doesn't help :neutral:

Does anyone know how to fix the parental relationship in the family tree?
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    @verlainem Do you have MC Command Center? If so, go to Relationships > Set sim as primary. Click on the sim you want to be related to. Under relationships, select Set sim as secondary. Go back to your primary sim. Under relationships, there should be a new option to set the relationship type (( I forget what it's called exactly. :c )) It should say something like, Set [Your second sim's name] as [Your first sim's name] [relationship type].

Or there is the old fashioned way of adding relationship tags through console commands.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The other day, I was posting about how it would look if a cat were to jump up on the fridge while a cupboard was right there. So I imagine that the cat would look as if it were in the cupboard while it was on the fridge. That's when I got the inspiration for the title of my sim's next children's book. The book was to be called The Cat in the Cupboard. So today I had one of my sims write that book, and it turned out to be a best seller. :)
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    > @15aewar said:
    > @verlainem Do you have MC Command Center? If so, go to Relationships > Set sim as primary. Click on the sim you want to be related to. Under relationships, select Set sim as secondary. Go back to your primary sim. Under relationships, there should be a new option to set the relationship type (( I forget what it's called exactly. :c )) It should say something like, Set [Your second sim's name] as [Your first sim's name] [relationship type].
    >
    > Or there is the old fashioned way of adding relationship tags through console commands.

I do not have that mod yet, but @rosemow was kind enough to post the links for me in another thread.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    Tina decided to have routing issues. auto-solve will have her do the "can't get to my bed" wave, but clicking on the bed and directing her to sleep works. maybe she wants to dance all night long...
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm going to be building a premade home for my Undertale sims when i move them on the surface (AKA out of Newcrest lol.) I Plan to save all the homes and sims to my gallery and redo the entire save just so i can have Frisk go around, make friends with everyone, ect.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Not a lot.
    I did some toddler training.
    08-27-17_3-27-45nbspPM.png

Played around in CAS.
    09-04-17_7-51-08nbspAM.png

I experimented with a CosPlay outfit that one of my sims will wear eventually. I wish I could save it as a Styled Look, but at least I have a picture for reference.
    09-04-17_7-51-21nbspAM.png

I gave a saved version of Alexus Pritchard a face tweak.
    09-04-17_5-54-45nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    I have not really done much with building in the past, but I decided to give it a shot. I tried to build a super tiny home (only 4X4) that functions to meet all my Sim's needs. It was really difficult to place the objects in such a small space so that they were all functional, but I tested them all out and they work. I could not fit a shower in the bathroom that made the sink and toilet also functional without making the walls larger. I put a large tub outside instead. I fit a fridge in there to fill the hunger need, but also an outdoor grill in case she wants to cook things that she can store in the fridge for later.

I still need to do something with the yard. I'm not sure why the white part of the siding on the exterior didn't extend to the roof? I know how to fix this with photo editing, but I'm still trying to figure out if there is a fix for it in-game.

36224841243_b81fb25200_c.jpg

36224840563_55cae293db_c.jpg

36224840193_7da317d26b_c.jpg

36224839613_4ec07527c3_c.jpg

The outdoor bathtub:

36224838743_447590f12c_c.jpg

36224838213_9afcf97192_c.jpg

36197337204_37f3fe15f8_c.jpg

I tried to shoot with the walls up, but it was so small inside it was difficult to get anything in the interior shots.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    wbombje wrote: »
    I have not really done much with building in the past, but I decided to give it a shot. I tried to build a super tiny home (only 4X4) that functions to meet all my Sim's needs. It was really difficult to place the objects in such a small space so that they were all functional, but I tested them all out and they work. I could not fit a shower in the bathroom that made the sink and toilet also functional without making the walls larger. I put a large tub outside instead. I fit a fridge in there to fill the hunger need, but also an outdoor grill in case she wants to cook things that she can store in the fridge for later.

I still need to do something with the yard. I'm not sure why the white part of the siding on the exterior didn't extend to the roof? I know how to fix this with photo editing, but I'm still trying to figure out if there is a fix for it in-game.

36224839613_4ec07527c3_c.jpg

I tried to shoot with the walls up, but it was so small inside it was difficult to get anything in the interior shots.

I love large wall art like that.
    Where did you find it?
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
  • Options
    wbombje wrote: »

Thanks. :)
    I bookmarked it to check it out later. I saw a lot of interesting things.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    my attention span has been all over the place! I can't seem to focus on gameplay because I'm driven to select the perfect lots for each place in every neighborhood and until I do, I can't rest. . . but I still managed a bit here and there. Saturn has begun a career in business. he's not one for working much but his wife Joselyn is a good influence on him. her determination is contagious! sadly his father-in-law (her father) Shingo finally passed. they'd moved him in to care for him until his time came. Joselyn is heartbroken but Saturn is trying his best to be there. he's not quite used to all the seriousness of adulthood. he did a bit of sightseeing around the neighborhoods as well.
    GIsx7X7.png
    4FZBsup.png

off on Windenburg's island, Pelham and Ulrike have moved in together. they're still merely boyfriend and girlfriend but so far things are moving along swimmingly. while Ulrike originally thought moving into a seaside shack for artistic inspiration was cliche and silly, she's found herself more inspired than not now. she's regularly zoning out to paint herself into a stupor. Pelham took the jump into the tech career. while his programming skills are amazing, his ability to withstand stress is not. maybe it's because they make him take his glasses off for work?
    D485XPH.png
    WZ9DMpb.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to come by and introduce the Sim I'm currently playing and hopefully entertain some of you with her daily life [I also posted this in the Happy Play thread as well, I just enjoy sharing lol]. Her name is Anissa, and she currently works as a Medical Assistant with dreams to one day become a successful doctor. While her career dreams are the most important thing to her, she is also lonely, as she has never really had a family to love her.. Because of that she has developed a rather unhealthy obsession with looking for love in all the wrong places which has transformed her into a bit of a player [serial romantic aspiration]. But the real question is will she one day settle down with one sim or will she end up alone after all is said and done?

Now with that out of the way, here she is:
    36823216162_31a685d575_c.jpg

First up she met and kind of fell for, Don Lothario, but I mean who wouldn't? He's got the charm and those big green eyes on his side. Plus that muscular body from working out all the time and that incredibly beautiful tan? Yeah, I'd be putty in his hands too, so I really can't blame Anissa for going for him right out of the gate lol. :D
    37033592765_e8de9a560e_c.jpg

Somehow though Anissa managed to get him into a relationship with her, and they began to go out on dates together instead of just hanging out at Anissa's home in Willow Creek.
    36862606782_ea3a48caa3_c.jpg
    36225824533_0914415856_c.jpg
    36225837043_918e1a0126_c.jpg

But even though she does really enjoy Don's company, it just wasn't enough to keep her heart content, and that's where J Huntington III comes in. They met randomly one day after Anissa got done playing basketball in San Myshuno and headed over to the karaoke bar in the Spice District for a drink and some karaoke.
    36198325724_2e27843a80_c.jpg

They soon starting seeing each other after their initial meeting when Anissa wasn't busy with work and Don wasn't around.
    36225842973_e553f5bed6_c.jpg
    36225811993_96ce7e8938_c.jpg

And as if trying to keep two lovers from seeing your romantic escapades wasn't enough, a third lover is surely to make things interesting. :wink:
    36225819883_94b5563015_c.jpg

Wait a minute, did I say three? I meant four. :D
    36892600001_4b2d28c93b_c.jpg

But no matter what happens in her life, there's always one consistency and that would be Travis Scott. He's always ready to go on an adventure when Anissa calls or texts him, and in return he's always the first one to cheer her up when things are going wrong. He's the only one that Anissa truly feels comfortable enough with to let out her feelings and just be herself around without worrying about anything else. However, Anissa doesn't see him as much more than a best friend, which honestly kills Travis because by the way he looks at her, I feel he's falling for her.
    36159172534_9de2feeb07_c.jpg
    36159183564_97d78712fb_c.jpg
    36995035825_0601e6ea80_c.jpg
    36198333454_c1819fb30c_c.jpg
    36225816903_bf2a684916_c.jpg
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @meggera007 Anissa is a heart breaker
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    @nani - Yes she is, and it's just getting started. :D I typically play cookie cutter couples that only have eyes for one another that eventually turn into those perfect cookie cutter families. So this is a big change for me, and I'm kind of enjoying it.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    meggera007 wrote: »
    @nani - Yes she is, and it's just getting started. :D I typically play cookie cutter couples that only have eyes for one another that eventually turn into those perfect cookie cutter families. So this is a big change for me, and I'm kind of enjoying it.

i like to play seemingly perfect families who has dark secrets so they're not so perfect :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Before I saved last night, my Sim finally got Raj Rasoya to be her boyfriend! It took forever since he has the unflirty trait. But with a little help with the Romantic Aura lot trait, I was able to snag him for my Sim :) he moved into her place too (leaving his mother in the city) then my Sim Kinsley and Raj got engaged
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ryan and Katherine Mooney just added a son to their family. I'm using old names I'd used when I first made the family three years ago: Madison and Ryder. This time, Ryder is the older sibling. I hope he has his daddy's brown hair. Originally, both kids inherited their mother's blonde hair.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    I'm laughing now but it wasn't really funny half an hour ago.

I recently married Miko Ojo with one of the Feng's triplets and they were such a happy couple. Zhang had been promoted at his job and Miko gave birth to twin girls.

The girls had just turned into toddlers and they were all sharing a family meal when Zhang went to the bathroom. My game froze for 5 seconds and when started running again he had vanished and Miko had the widow buff.

"WHAT?" was my exact reaction. I didn't see happening but he was telling jokes at the table before leaving so I assume he died from laughter. I thought about leaving the game without saving but ended up deciding to accept these curve balls, so now Miko is a single mom of toddlers, one of them being a really angry little girl, with a night job and a small budget. I think I need to find them a more practical home so Miko can handle this.
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top