Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• Options
    Emug18Emug18 Posts: 66 Member
    Woohoo! I mean yay! okay I'll continue with the story. I got a bit more I need to add. Thanks Plushisim! :D
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Emug18 wrote: »
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/rosecarremugun18/ how about this? lawd, please tell me you're able to view. :/
    It worked for me as well (YAAAAY) and love your beginning <3 She looks so cute with that hair! Can't wait to see how your Rose navigate the world :) Job hunts, meeting a partner, having babies... the whole world awaits! :smiley:
    Adding you on the list of participants here! :wink:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Teehee I'm having too much fun with this! :smiley:
    daisy_simstagram_4.png
    Hope you don't mind... I played around with your Roses as well just for fun :dizzy:
    Love seeing them so different! The parallel lives of Roses <3
    giggle_rose_simstagram.png
    soulgal_rose_1_simstagram.png
    soulgal_rose_2_simstagram.png
    (With Don, I was really tempted to put 'My fish is bigger, if you know what I mean ;)' in the comment - :#:p)
    jazzy_rose_simstagram2.png
    panther_rose_simstagram.png

And also this thread has had 1.8k views already! (although I think I might've been a big contributor to that number...)
    I was wondering if I should change the name of the thread to something else or just leave it just as it is? :blush:
    What do y'all think? :smile: And if we do change it, what should we change it into? Ah decisions decisions...
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    Can't wait to get off work and play around with it! It looks fun!

Also, my suggestions: Garden of Roses Collab Legacy

Or maybe Rose Bouquet Legacies
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @minjee_kang - OMG - that is amazing! How did you do that?
  • Options
    @Emug18 - Welcome to the Rose Collab Legacy! Let us know if you need any help. Oh and Emug18 - you can do commentary style if you want, doesn't have to be a story.
    @Gigglecake - love the line "I'm making pudding"...lol some make pudding, some eat chocolate cake! lol
  • Options
    @minjee_kang - if we change the name, why not....Want to join the Rose Legacy Collaboration? SPOTS OPEN or something like that...generate even more interest. Sorry for all the posts. Think I'm caught up now!
  • Options
    Thanks ya'll! Soulgal I might have to do that when. I think I got a little carried away. lol
  • Options
    when she has a baby, I meant.
  • Options
    okay so last night I was able to upload my pics on my computer through fb. Now it's telling me fb services aren't available anymore. How do you guys upload your pics on wordpress? (Sigh) another day, another issue. help please :'(
  • Options
    oh never mind, origin doing some kind of maintenance.
  • Options
    with the auto age, do you guys have a normal life span?
  • Options
    oh and what do you guys use to upload pics on wordpress?
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Emug18 I upload my pics to imgur, then use the html to insert the image via the link of the image on imgur.

And yes, I think most of us use normal lifespan. :)
  • Options
    Minjee_kang i was reading your Carrlegacy gen2. I have a family with a toddler, I'd like to upload it to gallery as one of the townies. is that okay?
  • Options
    panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    @Emug18 We can see it we can see it and your url is funny ".../lawd, please tell me you're able to view;/"
  • Options
    panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    @minjee_kang The simsstagram post are so cute, thanks.
  • Options
    https://wordpress.com/post/simmer4com.wordpress.com/47
  • Options
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    Also, my suggestions: Garden of Roses Collab Legacy or maybe Rose Bouquet Legacies
    Thanks! Both of your suggestions sound great! I think I might go with Garden of Roses Collab Legacy - it has a nice ring to it :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    OMG - that is amazing! How did you do that?
    Haha me + free time at work + computer = adds up to me doing silly things to spend time :wink:
    I had to do so many projects on PowerPoint in uni, I'm glad I can put the skills learned into something fun and useful :smiley:
    I think I'm going to change the name into 'Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]' :blush:
    How do you guys upload your pics on wordpress?
    I just use the WordPress Media Library to upload mine, and when posting them here on the forums, right click the posted image and take the image url then insert it here :smile: Here's a link you can refer to if you need more help :)Adding Media on WordPress

And also yes, normal lifespan :)
    @minjee_kang The simsstagram post are so cute, thanks.
    Teehee thanks! It was fun making them, and then seeing all the Roses live their lives out differently :)
  • Options
    jazzyrocksoul88jazzyrocksoul88 Posts: 72 Member
    edited August 2017
    @minjee_kang I love your gen 2 kids group and all of the Roses' simstagrams! My Rose's cracked me up and was on point! Woah, moving countries! D: Im just moving a few miles away!

Also, Leo probably needs anger management but I'm glad that hes a part of the family again! What're his traits?

Everyone else's stories are coming along swimmingly!
    <3
    @Gigglecake, love your Rose Garden/Boquet naming idea!

Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!
    33%20Precious%20Saraste%20and%20Ame%20Pic_zpszjgpsupi.png

The Saraste Tales Legacy Intro
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    This link doesn't work. I think you might've not published the post before copying the link? :(
    @minjee_kang I love your gen 2 kids group and all of the Roses' simstagrams! My Rose's cracked me up and was on point! Woah, moving countries! D: Im just moving a few miles away!
    Also, Leo probably needs anger management but I'm glad that hes a part of the family again! What're his traits?
    Teehee glad you liked! Loved that selfie from her wedding, and thought Rose would've definitely posted this on Simsta! :smiley:
    (Plus Khaled being passive aggressive on that post :wink:)

Leo's Creative, a Music lover, and Romantic :smiley:
    All good traits, but unfortunately yes I think he might need some anger management in my story :neutral:

How did your move go? All settled in now? :) Hope there wasn't any troubles!
    Moving a few miles still isn't very different from moving countries - it consists of;
    1. packing (Tense +10, Procrastinating +10)
    2. moving (Grumpiness +10, Annoyed +10)
    3. unpacking (Anxious +10, Tired + 100)

And I hate steps 1, 2, and 3 all alike :neutral:
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Minjee_kang I was reading your Carrlegacygen2. I have a family with a toddler, I'd like to upload it to gallery as one of the townies, is that okay?

Sure :) Does the family have a child sim in it as well? :blush:
    If you have a look on the gallery, under the hashtag #carrlegacygen2, you'll find that some families do have toddlers as well :)
    As you might've read, we were thinking of adding a family/families with 1 boy/1 girl child so the gen 2 will have similar age group townies to hang with! :) So if the sim you want to add is the toddler, you save the family, age up the toddler to a child, then upload them to the gallery!

Let me know what you decide to do! :)
  • Options
    How can I take a pic of sim's family tree?
  • Options
    I could've sworn I published it. Anway here it is again. https://wordpress.com/post/simmer4com.wordpress.com/47
  • Options
    How can I take a pic of sim's family tree?
    You could either use the Print Screen key on your keyboard to save the screen, copy it to a word file/paint etc., and save the image, or you could use this site Family Tree for Sims 4 to make a family tree online, publish it and share the published link :)