Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh and I think I'm slightly behind of the times in Sims trends, but I've recently found out about this website you can use to make your family tree and I thought it'd be useful to keep track of the sims throughout the challenge if you'd like <3

It was super easy to use, and it's been made for said purpose so I thought it was mention worthy :wink: I'm sure y'all already know about this, but just in case anybody wants to use it, I'll post a link here :)https://www.theplumtreeapp.com

And it looks something like this :blush: and you can also put bios and traits/aspirations of the sims etc.
    family-tree_21.png?w=768
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
  • Options
    jazzyrocksoul88jazzyrocksoul88 Posts: 72 Member
    I started on my plumtreeapp but am having difficulties figuring it out so far.
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!
    33%20Precious%20Saraste%20and%20Ame%20Pic_zpszjgpsupi.png

The Saraste Tales Legacy Intro
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Nevermind, figured it out! So fun!
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#599dee45024987053c60f5aa
    I apologize for the multiple posts... Wish I could go back and delete a few... Wait I can and will weee! But can't delete-bogus!
    Post edited by jazzyrocksoul88 on

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi all....I am jumping in with both feet ....land in a puddle...and happily splash in it! lol I thought about this all week, and came up with a great backstory. I am also going to have a matriarch and all girls' names will be a variation of "Rose" (like Rosita, Rosa, Rosemary, etc.) I also love the idea of making random sims as potential spouses, and we could do a hashtag on the gallery of maybe #RoseCarrloves or something like that. For the heir, I will have voting, but have to figure out how to do that. I am doing Modern, with both adopted and natural born sims as potential heirs. I am just not sure of the scoring as yet. I want to do a scored legacy, but I don't want the scoring to take away from the fun of playing.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @SoulGal7 Love your take on Rose! And the Blueprints are amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Days 9-14 are out for my Rose
    https://sarastesims.tk/
    Happy Simming all! This challenge is really shaping up!
    Note: *I have submitted my 2 children for your Gen2 Heirs @mainjee_kang My gallery name is jazzyrocksoul88. Thanks!
    Post edited by jazzyrocksoul88 on

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    You can read about my sim here: The beginning
    https://panthergirlsimstories.wordpress.com

Oh, I just read your backstory....great start and cute house....already! Love the cc btw...always thought they should have introduced nail polish for our sims. lol
  • Options
    @jazzyrocksoul88
    Haha I'm glad you figured it out, honestly it took me quite a while to sort out how it worked - but I think it's a great tool to keep track of the sims in the legacy! Aloe Vera <3 It's such a cute name - and from what I can see, he takes after his good looking dad! Nice nice :smiley:
    68-Rose-Watches-Atharv-on-His-New-DJ-Booth.png
    No house, but we're keeping the DJ booth - haha that's the sims logic I love <3
    Atharv is a good dad, I love how the sims look at their kids! It's so heartwarming :blush: And his nickname for Rose is 'Desert Rose' - I didn't know what it was, but I image googled it and they're so pretty!
    78-Atharv-is-Extra-Crispy.png
    And phew, I'm glad nothing bad happened! I had a fire in my Rose's house yesterday and I freaked out! Noooo don't you dare die on meeee :s

Congrats on the cutie Aloe Vera and another little one to come <3 And you've become a full member woop woop! I've also added your picks here :)

@SoulGal7
    Your Rose is gorgeous and I've said this on your wordpress, but here I am saying it again - Rosanna is such a pretty name and I can see her name itself already telling stories <3 Eagerly awaiting more... :blush:

And yes, nail polish should definitely be a base game thing! :D
  • Options
    Thanks @minjee_kang! I forgot the back story... Ummm you're free to make up whatever you want. Their Dad used to be a player until I force changed him and bred him to Seraphina in CAS which is WAY better than his fate when I first created him. Lol I hate him knock up Bella Goth, Nina Caliente and 2 other premades. He got twins from each relationship and I had the first three give him their babies to raise almost all by himself but I couldn't do it, so Nina had to take one for the team... It was sooo nerve racking!

Yay! ::Confetti!:: So glad to finally be a full-fledged member!
    Ohhhh I really stepped in it with Rose and Atharv's kids, let me tell you what! I don't know why but they're monsters! They make a mess every chance they get. I've never had sim kids like that before. I wonder if it's a glitch...Woo spoiler box!

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    @jazzyrocksoul88 Ah, you don't have to write a backstory if you don't want to! It's all optional :) I wrote something based on what you wrote, and put it in the post :smiley: I can't wait to see Andy and Orion in the game :blush:

Woooo spoiler box hehe :D
    I thought Aloe had a charmer trait?! And what about the other kid, is she/he fussy? I guess newbie parents Rose and Atharv are in for a ride!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Here's my next chapter :)<3
    1.4 The Friend in Need
    So... Rose's two baby daddies are all revealed! What do you think? Who do you like more? Leo or Eugene?
    You might have to wait for the next chapter to make a better decision, but I'm glad I finally got this chapter out of the way!
    ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c911.png
    08-21-17_9-16-54c2a0pm.png?w=1024
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    And the chapter after that! :smiley:<3
    1.5 The Friend Indeed
    To be honest, Leo was only going to be a one off sim - but after Daisy aged up into a toddler, he kept on coming over and doing chores around the house, playing with Daisy, and even putting the fire off in Rose's kitchen! (All on free will!)

Now he's just not going home (it gets a bit annoying when everybody else except him are asleep and I can't go super fast because I don't control him...) and is content taking care of the kids and staying at Rose's place! I actually aww-ed when he started taking care of Sage as well, feeding and cooing the baby...
    157.png?w=1024
    and Daisy adores him <3
    134.png?w=1024
    He's also trying so hard to flirt with Rose as well, sometimes it's amusing to watch. Hehe :blush:

Eugene is a nice guy, and I really liked him but he didn't take Rose being pregnant so well... He's not ready for kids I think, and I don't know if he'll ever be. Sad.

So, what do you think? I haven't had my 3rd child yet in the game - I was wondering if she should have the 3rd child with Leo or with somebody completely new?
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    I'm actually kind of rooting for Leo now. You should totally come up with some backstory for him or something... like what prompted his change of heart. Seriously, this is too good and too cute!
  • Options
    Woah! I jumped off the sinking ship that was Eugene and Rose as soon as I read that sentence about him taking no interest in her daughter. (How didn't I see that before???) And I liked that he visited even when he wasn't sure if she was his. Alright, @Gigglecake team Leo squad-let's do this! I've got the glitter for poster-making xD Very moving story! Rose and Leo make fantastic parents!
    @Gigglecake-Also I like Rose and Zoe together. I regret that I have yet to play Zoe but she seems like a very likable character!
    Aloe Vera is a charmer but acts wild! His sibling acts wild too but rolled Independent... hmmmm (I use Pinstar's sim child trait generator-it's nifty!)

I <3 spoiler boxes! ::spoiler!:: lol

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    I like Leo too, and he's cute which is always a plus ;)
  • Options
    @minjee_kang - oh Rose & Leo! Yes! The are destined to be together. He really does like her, even though he was a player...I think he wants to be with Rose. And she needs him....look how fast he was with the fire extinguisher. And he cleans! He's a keeper.
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh my gosh, you guys! This never happens to me. I can't believe this happened, and also... Holy cowplants. Spoiler alerts and all, but... I have to say something.

hKWvyzN.png

Triplets. TRIPLETS. I'm gonna have to put that baby Zoe was going to have on hold because... TRIPLETS. Two boys and a girl. Jarred, Bud, and Blossom.

Lily is NOT happy about it, by the way.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    I'm actually kind of rooting for Leo now. You should totally come up with some backstory for him or something... like what prompted his change of heart. Seriously, this is too good and too cute!
    Aww thanks for the kind words <3 Yeah, I think he's a keeper! I think I can come up with some ideas hehe I hope you like 'em! Leo didn't make a good first impression on Rose, but I think he's a good guy - at least to Rose and Daisy, but we'll see if people can change... He's still got the rep of the town's playboy, it's up to him to keep his nose clean, because I know that Rose doesn't have time to deal with drama! She's got bills to pay and a legacy to do :smiley:
    Woah! I jumped off the sinking ship that was Eugene and Rose as soon as I read that sentence about him taking no interest in her daughter. (How didn't I see that before???) And I liked that he visited even when he wasn't sure if she was his. Alright, @Gigglecake team Leo squad-let's do this! I've got the glitter for poster-making xD Very moving story! Rose and Leo make fantastic parents!
    Haha yeah, Eugene is a bit of a mystery to me as well - he was super nice/friendly to Rose at first, and kept on calling her. And when he finds out she's pregnant, he's a freaked out and not liking it. Well... you'll probably see a bit more of Eugene, but I think I'm jumping on the RoseLeo ship as well after what I found out in my game today... teehee

I think Leo always sort of knew that Daisy was his, but I think Rose telling him to plum off and not wanting him involved sort of made him rethink - but seeing Daisy, I think he decided that he wanted to be a part of her life. I mean, she's just so darn cute! <3

+ And I also LOVE SPOILER BOXES WOOP WOOP
    wendelyne wrote: »
    I like Leo too, and he's cute which is always a plus ;)
    He is cute, isn't he? Hehe We'll have to see if he can keep his head out of trouble! But so far, he's been a big help to Rose and Daisy, I hope he doesn't disappoint us :s
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @minjee_kang - oh Rose & Leo! Yes! The are destined to be together. He really does like her, even though he was a player...I think he wants to be with Rose. And she needs him....look how fast he was with the fire extinguisher. And he cleans! He's a keeper.
    I think he really likes Rose, and she's willing to admit (if only to herself) that she needs someone like him - but he'll have to behave to stay in Rose's life! I won't allow any of this playboy nonsense in Rose's life, she's got bigger things to worry about! Hehe <3

Yeah, I was actually really surprised! The cooker didn't even burn, just the one counter! He ran as soon as the fire started and rescued Rose :blush: And he's ALWAYS cleaning haha he doesn't even have the neat trait, but he's so keen on helping out! He's always playing with Daisy or feeding and changing Sage's diapers - he's so good with the kids... but can he be a good partner to Rose as well? :wink: We'll have to see!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh my gosh, you guys! This never happens to me. I can't believe this happened, and also... Holy cowplants. Spoiler alerts and all, but... I have to say something.

hKWvyzN.png

Triplets. TRIPLETS. I'm gonna have to put that baby Zoe was going to have on hold because... TRIPLETS. Two boys and a girl. Jarred, Bud, and Blossom.

Lily is NOT happy about it, by the way.

OMG Triplets! <3 WOOP WOOP! I never get triplets in my game, I'm sort of a little bit jelly :tired_face: haha
    Congrats, for one, and oh my poor Zoe and Rose... How are they going to deal with Lily plus 3 babies?! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I didn't even try anything to get multiples. No fertility trait on the lot, on Rose, on Zoe, or anything. The only thing I did was have Rose listen to alternative music because I wanted to try and get her to have a boy. LOL Looks like the stork had other plans!

Also, no idea... LOL Lily is maybe three-four days away from aging up. She's got her skills all up to level 3 already, so maybe Rose and Zoe can get by without teaching her anything else (man, she's not gonna be happy about it, though; she's very attention-demanding as you'll find out when it's time for her chapter).
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Another chapter coming up! :)<31.6 The Very Important Birthday
    So, still on ship Leo? :smiley: *evil laugh*
  • Options
    Grrr... Leo better have a plum good excuse for missing Daisy's birthday. Or be dead or something.
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    never mind, I don't like Leo anymore.
  • Options
    Oh for plumb's sake! Yeah either the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Le Rose spontaneously com-busted or something really awful happened... Not super crazy about that meeting he had with a female art critic... He should have at least been there for his daughter, but he blew it... grr! It's OK Rose is a strong, independent woman anyway!
    On another note, I can't wait to update with my Rose chapter, but I'm in the middle of moving. Hopefully soon!

Happy Simming!