Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Trailer Leaked!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    I was hoping for something in between, to be honest. Like pets being playable, but certain interaction would be available only after training etc. Oh well...
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    I love it <3 It will be nice with some more animals and not just Cookie the cowplant ;)
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Here is what it says in the EA Store through Origin about the new world:

"Explore Brindleton Bay. Discover the coastal shores of Brindleton Bay, a new world where your Sims and their pets can live and enjoy outdoor activities. Play fetch near the harbor docks, take a walk to the lighthouse or visit a park to set up an obstacle course and meet other pet-loving locals. Be on the lookout for stray pets that your Sims can take in as their own."

So, we do get to live there, but it only says we can walk to the lighthouse (I want to go into it! And that would also require spiral stairs, which I also want!). So it really is a new world, which is fantastic! o:) I just wish the lighthouse would be more operational, or at least playable. :/
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

Might be a bit controversial but I don't really have a problem with this. I kinda like having to train pets and not being able to immediately solve any inconvenient situation by taking control over them. It is TS4 we're talking about here so l won't go too crazy on the idea, but I personally think this could add a bit more of a challenge to the game.

@Yoko2112 , I'm on the other side of the fence on this one since I really loved playing as a dog, cat, and horse in TS3! <3 Yes, it is more challenging, but being the pet is more immersive. Ah, to each his own! ;)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    If they announce the new EP today, will we find out officially if this has a new world or not? Can they then answer some questions?

yes, it does have a new world, and It's so beautiful.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    GlintOnGlassGlintOnGlass Posts: 47 Member
    edited August 2017
    I really like the look of this town! Beachy with the lighthouse; a good buy considering I only have the base game. I hope it's pretty big. Can't wait for this release, but I'll make sure to watch some Let's Plays before I buy.

One of the things I'm really looking forward to is the Vet career! I really want more info about the interactions and things your Sim can do in the vet field. I only have the base game, but I think I'd still be able to play it if I buy the expansion even without owning Get To Work.
    Origin ID: GlintOnGlass
    y1vliQM.png

• Options
    lia_290lia_290 Posts: 1 New Member
    Was anyone else super excited for this new release? (I flipped out!!)
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    i will be just inconsolable if after this expansion is release, there is the usual tsunami of disappointment with content and playability on these forums. i just want everybody to be happy and see past any glaring deficiencies. hugs!
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    There is a lot of concern that Pets might die too often and too easily.
  • Options
    SugarshotzSugarshotz Posts: 35 Member
    > @plopppo2 said:
    > There is a lot of concern that Pets might die too often and too easily.

You are so funny.
  • Options
    slippisslippis Posts: 6 New Member
    > @plopppo2 said:
    > There is a lot of concern that Pets might die too often and too easily.

I dont blame maxis if I do something stupid playing sims, you shouldnt either.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    i will be just inconsolable if after this expansion is release, there is the usual tsunami of disappointment with content and playability on these forums. i just want everybody to be happy and see past any glaring deficiencies. hugs!

Dude, why???

YOU ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER!!! You're basically saying you want people to continue paying EA/Maxis $100 a year even if that means having to overlook glaring deficiencies. You'd rather they pretend to be content than to stop paying or to demand better quality.

It's like people on these forums think being happy = always always always always good. Dude if a thief broke into your house and stole your computer would you be sitting there like "well at least they didn't murder us! o:) " while getting upset with your sister for being angry about it??

It's the most sensical thing in the world that people express their disappointment and I find it absolutely mind-numbing that some people harbor the believe that disappointed customers are responsible for the lack of enjoyment of this product. Quite frankly, if someone is soooooo invested in this game that they find it emotionally troublesome to read criticism or disappointment on these forums, then it may be time to go outside and adopt an additional hobby.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

Dude, why???

YOU ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER!!! You're basically saying you want people to continue paying EA/Maxis $100 a year even if that means having to overlook glaring deficiencies. You'd rather they pretend to be content than to stop paying or to demand better quality.

It's like people on these forums think being happy = always always always always good. Dude if a thief broke into your house and stole your computer would you be sitting there like "well at least they didn't murder us! o:) " while getting upset with your sister for being angry about it??

It's the most sensical thing in the world that people express their disappointment and I find it absolutely mind-numbing that some people harbor the believe that disappointed customers are responsible for the lack of enjoyment of this product. Quite frankly, if someone is soooooo invested in this game that they find it emotionally troublesome to read criticism or disappointment on these forums, then it may be time to go outside and adopt an additional hobby.

but... i was being snarcastic... :( now i have to go sit in a corner and think about my life choices*

*not really going to go sit in a corner... probably going to just go google up pictures of chris evans' butt.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top