Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prom Stuff Pack

• new prom social event for teens
  • formal wear
  • decorations
  • gameplay??

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yes, it would also be nice if sims could wear crowns. :)
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    There is actually a whole mod pack exactly for that
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    @CitySimmer16 I know, I just would like to see the sims teams take on it.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    After taking a second look at this idea, I think it may fit in the stuff pack.
    I'd also like to see memories return. Then this will be remembered...
  • Options
    @EgonVM We technically already have memories, but I wouldn't say they're that good. If you take a screenshot of them and tag them, there's an option to remember that memory.
  • Options
    But what gameplay do you guys think would come with this pack?
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I only want new events if I will be allowed to attend them with my sims. That includes proms and graduations.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    @EgonVM We technically already have memories, but I wouldn't say they're that good. If you take a screenshot of them and tag them, there's an option to remember that memory.

I know, but it's annoying to scroll through all the pictures.
  • Options
    @EgonVM I kind of wish they put the newest screenshots first and divided up memories into each household or sim.
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    I would loveeeeee a prom stuff pack or school based game pack including prom, graduation, after school classes, sports teams, school games and school concerts to attend, etc.
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    It would be very cool to be able to play through the prom, and maybe even have goals that you have to accomplish like at the parties. Maybe they could even have a feature where you can decide if your sim wants to be prom king or queen and they have to campaign a couple days ahead of prom in order to try and win.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I mentioned prom once before in a thread about careers.

I'd like to see it from a teacher's perspective. From a teen's POV, it's just a party in formalwear, with a "prom king/queen" reward object at the end (a CAS crown, for example). That's interesting, but not overly so.

Perhaps every now and then, a teacher Sim gets the option to chaperone the prom. They can guard the punch bowl, to ensure nobody pours juice in it (or they could let them, and be the most popular teacher!). If they see some teens sneaking off to Mess Around in the janitor's closet, the teacher could reprimand them. Or they could again, let it slide.

If a teen's having a bad night, the teacher can console them and offer advice, or confront the bullies and give them all a month's detention.

Trying to corral a gymnasium full of teens is more interesting to me than... a formalwear party.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I would loveeeeee a prom stuff pack or school based game pack including prom, graduation, after school classes, sports teams, school games and school concerts to attend, etc.

Heck, I would love a whole school-based expansion. Take that "Go to School" mod, and turn it into an actual pack. You can now travel to school with your children and teens, help them with their school work, meet students during recess/lunch, etc.

There could also be after school clubs to go to and enjoy, events like prom for teens, graduation, talent show, competitions for sports and extra curricular clubs with a rival school team, etc.

And it could come with a Teacher career as well, and all of the above things happen but you now get to teach and chaperone them all instead! So, depending on which sim you follow, you either get to play as a teacher or you can follow that teacher's kid to school and play as the kid during the school day. :3
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    I love prom <3
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    With all these cool ideas I would absolutely buy this pack.
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Bring cheer-leader cheers and fight song back in too, and later add a university pack, so the sim can further their education with the same cool ideas.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Prom wear, please!