Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We have a new coastal world Brindleton Bay coming with dogs and cats

Comments

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I absolutely love the look of the new world! I can't wait to move my sims there.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    midnightpopsiclemidnightpopsicle Posts: 8 New Member
    I need this world now! <3 :)
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Theres a description about it now
    Screen_Shot_2017-08-21_at_21.55.51.png
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
  • Options
    HucklekreeHucklekree Posts: 129 Member
    > @Hucklekree said:
    > This makes me happy. I really hope however, that pets are not confined to this one world. Neither are strays...Or a vet and a clinic. You wouldn't think so but look what happened with apartments...

Hmm, I don't think so since vampires and aliens aren't confined to their own world either.

Very true. :)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Coastal... But not tropical unfortunately (or at least doesn't exactly appear to be)... But hopefully we'll be able to have lots on the water, so we can finally create proper boat builds!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    The coastal part kind of teases us because you have all that water, but your sims can't swim in it. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I don't mind since I don't even wanna swim in the ocean in real life. That's how you lose a leg to a shark! Leave that salty sea to the chomp chomp kings.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ohthedramaohthedrama Posts: 181 Member
    Does anyone know if we'll be able access the boat on the water or do any other water activities besides fishing?
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The coastal part kind of teases us because you have all that water, but your sims can't swim in it. :(

True. Back date to TS3, they didn't open up the ocean until the later part of the game, guess we've to wait alittle more longer for the swim.

The new coastal world is absolutely stunning, I can't wait for the live stream to see more of it.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    reminds me of prettier barnacle bay
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Now that I see more pics I like it more. It looks a lot like Brooklyn to me. I still wish we could get a rural world though...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Now that I see more pics I like it more. It looks a lot like Brooklyn to me. I still wish we could get a rural world though...

I think we'll get a rural world down the road for sure. I was expecting one with Pets but after seeing this new world, I don't mind what we're getting. I've never been big on seaside views but so far it looks pretty and kinda reminds me of Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC area. If it hadn't been irradiated and overrun with monsters obviously.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    reminds me of arcadia bay from life is strange, think this will be my new favorite world.
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    It's gorgeous and already becoming my favorite world. I'm just hoping we get a lot of lots to play with. I'd really love to be able to place a home on those cliffs looking over the town. :p
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I really love the look and feel of this town. Can't wait to start exploring it with my sims and their furbabies :smiley:
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    It looks like a pretty town :) If it's a coastal town, do you reckon Sims and dogs will be able to paddle or swim in the sea?

I certainly hope so @plushtrap_107! Wouldn't it be great if sims could too. 3 months to find out.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Looks more like what I imagined City Living would look like when I first heard hints about it.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    It looks pretty. Reminds me a bit of Windenburg.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,829 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Brooklyn, NY? I don't see it. It reminds me of a lot of town I've been to in New England and the Carolinas
  • Options
    Triplis wrote: »
    Looks more like what I imagined City Living would look like when I first heard hints about it.

Really? This doesn't scream city to me at all.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I have never been to Maine, but to the states around Maine and that's what I first thought of. Can't wait. It looks gorgeous!
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    This world is beautiful, I just hope we can get a country town too.
  • Options
    This world looks like it would be near granite falls. Now it's making me think Washington state
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm just happy, So far it doesn't seem pet themed.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif