Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Methinks that's an achievements worthy of your signature, tbh. xD
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    OOooohh yay! after all i do have bragging rights >:)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »

Please don't double post.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    nani wrote: »
    WHY MUST YOU HATE ON HUFFLEPUFF THEY ARE KIND AND LOYAL AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND THEY ARE HARD WORKERS
    AND THEY LIKE HUGS AND FOOD
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

I never hate on Hufflepuff, but I'm part Hufflepuff so I'm biased. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    WHY MUST YOU HATE ON HUFFLEPUFF THEY ARE KIND AND LOYAL AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND THEY ARE HARD WORKERS
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

I never hate on Hufflepuff, but I'm part Hufflepuff so I'm biased. :3

I'm half Puff half Slytherin
    SLYTHERPUFF FOR THE WIN !

why must i be from two of the least liked houses :D
    DeKay wrote: »
    mintycupcake: I saw this yesterday and forgot to link it to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnkiScbs3A

Here they are actually singing Toxic (kind of :joy:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RiLdz5SbCA

Haha, Phil's voice is so loud. XD

I mean, they are drunk :D

Wow, they get drunk...???? I thought they would be straight edge like me!!! :joy:

I think they don't drink very often.
    i think so too :D
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

Yeaaah, get 'im girl!

IM GOING TO IF HE KEEP HATINF ON PUFFIES !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    edited
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited

Nani, no! Bad Nani! No double post! :s

@Nani & @bellagorilla how can you be half a house? I thought the Pottermore website only gives you one house and that's it, forever and ever?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited

Nani, no! Bad Nani! No double post! :s

@Nani & @bellagorilla how can you be half a house? I thought the Pottermore website only gives you one house and that's it, forever and ever?

It does, so it gives the main house (in my case, Gryffindor), but if you have enough traits for another house, then you can be half and half. The sorting hat might be confused, like it was with Harry. You could do great things in Slytherin.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Totally double posting, but I found out the fourms plums s-tupid, but not sex.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

It surprised me as well as I read your comment :D
  • Options

It can be wonky. One time I was bemoaning to @A_Culler that it censors bo obs but not c rap only to have it censor the word I was saying it didn't censor. The could also be attributed to the fact that sex means boy part or girl parts, which people very frequently incorrectly refer to as gender.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

It surprised me as well as I read your comment :D

Yeah, I posted it and was like "they won't know what I mean because it was plummed out" but was super surprised when it wasn't.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

It can be wonky. One time I was bemoaning to @A_Culler that it censors bo obs but not c rap only to have it censor the word I was saying it didn't censor. The could also be attributed to the fact that sex means boy part or girl parts, which people very frequently incorrectly refer to as gender.

True, I didn't think about that. I should've just called it woohoo. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Omg staaaahp double posting or I'm going to have to throw you into the bottomless pit for double posters :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Omg staaaahp double posting or I'm going to have to throw you into the bottomless pit for double posters :D

How deep is this pit? ^^
  • Options

How deep is this pit? ^^

Well, it's bottomless, soooo at least 500 ft.?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

How deep is this pit? ^^

Wouldn't bottomless mean that you fall out on the other side of the earth? :D
  • Options

How deep is this pit? ^^

Wouldn't bottomless mean that you fall out on the other side of the earth? :D

Well no, because at some point the gravitational pull would keep you from flying out. Also, there's that sticky wicket of the Earth's crunchy molten center.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

I'm not hating on them. It's just that they're not mentioned much just like Ravenclaw.

She didn't deserve it actually cuz she only started posting in the last 30 pages or something like that. People like me, Minty, Zinnia, Sonschi or bellagorilla probably deserved it more cuz we were there from the start. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

I'm not hating on them. It's just that they're not mentioned much just like Ravenclaw.

She didn't deserve it actually cuz she only started posting in the last 30 pages or something like that. People like me, Minty, Zinnia, Sonschi or bellagorilla probably deserved it more cuz we were there from the start. :D

I deserved it just as much as anyone else it doesn't matter how much you post here
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Just realized i haven't posted on this thread at all today.

I'm not dead, don't worry :D
    though it's not like anyone would really notice if i died...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ?

I deserved it just as much as anyone else it doesn't matter how much you post here

No, it does matter. You are the only one who thinks that it's totally ok you came in two days before we reached the end while the rest of us had been posting for months. I didn't see the previous game until it was nearly over and I elected not to join in because I knew it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who'd been posting for much longer. Not only that, but you've been a very bad winner, constantly bragging about it and bringing it up even now, after it's been so long after and the rest of us have moved on.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    You were the one who said the winner has bragging rights I think xD someone did. Emily say it was siggy worthy and I take suggestions >:) anyway not interested in fighting
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    You were the one who said the winner has bragging rights I think xD someone did. Emily say it was siggy worthy and I take suggestions >:) anyway not interested in fighting

I definitely did not suggest you have "bragging rights". Not fighting, just saying what we've all been thinking. Too bad you lack any empathy to see where we are coming from or feel any contrition over your childish behavior.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It is not like posting here was hard work. Every day or so people come here, type on their keyboard, and then leave. It is not hard work, it is not like you guys were all working really hard everyday on this thread, and then I just "come in" barely doing anything and take away I guess the "reward". Not trying to fight or anything or be mean but I just don't get this whole "be on the thread for a while thing" because as I said before it is not hard work coming here every day or so and just posting a couple of times. I guess I see why it would be a bit frustrating that a newer player wins but I don't see how it is childish and not empathetic. No one said there was a rule about winning and whether or not you have to post here for a while.
    Mafia Stats

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top