Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful and huge! :mrgreen: My favs are the greenhouse and the gorgeous landscaping!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow, Lady in Blue is beautiful. I especially love the rear. Well done! :smiley:
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    What a beautiful, detailed build Airis, I love it. <3 I too adore the backyard, it is stunning, cute little Greenhouse, great idea there. Have to have it in Game now to get the proper fell of the place. I think I would move into the Tower room, lol ;)
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    OMG I love it! It is stunning. I love the garden area and the gazebo. The colors are perfect. Cant wait to get it in game. Thank you so much.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much to you all for taking time to pass by and post so nice comments! Thank you! <3

Sweet @rosemow , it is always a delight for me to read your beautiful comments. Thank you!

Dear @romagi1 and @soocoolsim , yes it´s HUGE! :mrgreen: Paradoxically, the rear wasn´t my favourite part, but the idea of a greenhouse made me to advance there. Thank you!

@Glenkarri , Vicki! YAY The tower was made just for you! :wink: Thank you, dear!

@kforti , thank you! I hope you enjoy it, sweetie! :smiley:
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @AIRIS6962

Your Lady in Blue House is gorgeous and looks fantastic in my newly designed Willow Creek :)

p1097vb.jpg
  • Options

@SPARKY1922 , it´s so nice of you that you took that picture and share it here! Thank you very much, dear! <3
    It´s always very pleasant to see how other simmers enjoy what one built :smiley:
    Your newly designed Willow Creek looks fantastic! I want it!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    The Lady in Blue is a truly magnificent build, amazing details on the exterior providing lots of interest and the interiors are incredibly grand and elegant, beautiful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options

@masajo , thank you very much for your beautiful comment, dear Christine :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh, I don't think I have actually stopped by your showcase before, but I have seen you around (many of your builds come past me in the Gallery through mutual friends <3 ).

Wanted to stop by as I noticed your Lady in Blue! There is something to be said about Victorian houses! Such a grand and elegant style. I particularly love the terraces, which is no exception in your house here either. The front porch and the tower are favorites for sure! I can't decide if I have a preference for the front or the back as to be honest it looks wonderful from all angels, haha, but I do love the backyard area! That little greenhouse is gorgeous, and so is the gazebo!

The inside follows suit and is so fitting the style, and I particularly like the bedroom in the tower :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wowzers, The Lady in Blue (awesome name btw! :smile: ) is simply stunning! Outstanding job on the architecture, that is just Victorian perfection. B) Your soft and white tones in the interiors give every room such an elegant and charming atmosphere and your greenhouse and gazebo both look amazing. Really, fantastic build! <3
  • Options

@Laebeth , pleased to meet you, dear! :smiley:
    Thank you very much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! Yes! I just noticed when I saw your Origin ID that we have some amazing mutual friends and that even I faved some of your fantastic creations. I will visit your thread soon because now I know the link :wink:
    :kissing_heart:

@Corwim dear! Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment on my Victorian! I'm very glad you like it <3
  • Options

My REDstaurant

I´m a builder, but a player too and I was playing a bit lately and I love bussiness. I love too the idea of living in where your business is. That is not possible in TS4? Well, I had an idea: Your sim "lives" in an empty lot, so really will live in the business place.

DESCRIPTION:

For all those who wants to live in their restaurants. By #Airis6962 #NOCC #MOO #playtested #Gettowork #TS4 #Restaurant #container ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD LINK

PICS:

28-08-2017_13-06-38.png

28-08-2017_13-06-20.png

28-08-2017_13-05-13.png

28-08-2017_13-03-43.png

28-08-2017_13-02-05.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    My REDstaurant is such a very creatively designed build! :) The exterior design of it as a restaurant truck looks great! The red colour of the truck and the way that the wheels have been done looks very nice! The open window where the food comes through looks great. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables eating meals in the outdoors air. The candles are nice touches on the table tops, and the flowers beds look very pretty! Very nice layout of the interior of the restaurant truck! It looks great how the chef's station is placed in the kitchen area. Nice sleeping and bathroom nooks.
    It is a very special restaurant for sims to also enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @AIRIS6962

Your red restaurant is wonderful I love the colors and your idea however as I have never played a business yet which I must get around to so I am wondering what type this lot would be set to and how a sim could live and work there at the same time?
  • Options

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on my Redstaurant, my dears @rosemow , @SPARKY1922 and @BreeMiles !
    <3<3<3
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962

Your red restaurant is wonderful I love the colors and your idea however as I have never played a business yet which I must get around to so I am wondering what type this lot would be set to and how a sim could live and work there at the same time?

You can set it in any type of lot that you didn´t use before or used as a residential one.
    Your sim needs to have 2 lots, one as the residential and the other for the business. But your sim are not going to live in the residential one, so buy the cheaper one and keep it empty. Next, set the restaurant in other cheap lot and buy it. Your sim only has 20,000 simoleons so the restaurant should cost no more than 17,000 simoleons.
    How to live and work at the same place? You needs at least a kitchen, a bed and a bathroom. You only work when you open the business. The rest of the time you can do what you want.
    A dear friend and I are going to post a challenge about this idea very soon. I´d love you to join, dear! :smiley:
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Love your creative restaurant Airis! <3
  • Options

Thank you very much, my dear @soocoolsim ! :smiley:<3
  • Options
    Oooh, your Redstaurant is so cute! :) First of all, love the name and the red colour theme! :) I fully agree, living on the same lot as your business is the way to go in the Sims, and luckily, like you said, it's possible with the 'living-on-an-empty-lot' trick it's totally possible. B) As for your trailer restaurant/apartment, that's such a creative and wonderful idea, totally love it! <3 Also, wonderful job on the landscaping!
  • Options

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment on my REDstaurant, dear @Corwim ! <3

I forgot to say to you on your thread that I´m in love with your avi! :love:
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh how cool, you made a food truck! :) I think that's a super creative idea! It looks wonderful, and I love how you have done the landscaping and outdoor areas, like the owner stores the table and chairs and just unfold them when needed :blush: I agree that living in the same place you work is practical!

A great concept, and well executed!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options

Thank you very much, dear @Laebeth ! :smiley:<3
  • Options
    Haha, thanks @AIRIS6962 ! :) I was pretty happy with how my Lonesome Cowboy turned out, so figured he deserved a brief stint as my forum avatar. ;)
  • Options

Current Finished Request

Date: August 26, 2017
    Username: @simlover19
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Taylor Swift, Sims 4 (Base Game)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962

@simlover19 , your Taylor Swift sim is ready for you:

00.jpg

29-08-2017_21-43-24.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

I hope you like and enjoy it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file