Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

start a legacy challenge together

Comments

• Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    edited August 2017
    @SimQueenie9 Your house is done (waaaay sooner than promised as I may, or may not, have an addiction)! "Modernized Colonial" in my catalogue. Hope you love it! I couldn't get the web-version of the gallery to work last week, but here goes nothing...........Modernized Colonial!
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited August 2017
    @allysimbuilds: I can't wait to see it! O:
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @SimQueenie9 Your house is done (waaaay sooner than promised as I may, or may not, have an addiction)! "Modernized Colonial" in my catalogue. Hope you love it! I couldn't get the web-version of the gallery to work last week, but here goes nothing...........Modernized Colonial!

Decides to be nosy and look... very nice! I like the barn. It's going to be forever before y'all see my Elise's new house. Ummm... Tuesday. Tuesday does feel like forever doesn't it? :D
  • Options
    So, at this point, Kenzie would need a miracle 8 votes to win the heir poll. I just stopped before Cassie's birthday party.

I'm all bummed out though because I had a guy picked out for her since she was a child and not only did he age up with the gloomy trait same as her but MC Command Center had him make a baby with Elise's mortal enemy! I guess the setting that makes it so that it won't mess with them if they're in a romantic relationship doesn't count when one of them is still a teen.

The problem is, I want to play everyone 'cuz they're all working on different stuff and I can't if I'm running around with Cassie looking for a mate. :/ I guess I'll be scouring the gallery. But first, I need a break! Hope everyone's doing good. I guess it's quiet here 'cuz it's Saturday and I just don't have a life, lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179: I'm quiet because the music coming from the park across the street is annoying me, and I'm trying to tweak ally's colonial house, but it's not going too well:

The entryway's too narrow, but I have no idea how to remedy that without knocking out the closet, which I like. (Although maybe I could move it somewhere else...)

And trying to place new...sun windows, I guess you'd call them, on the second floor of the modern extension, is impossible. Because it tells me I can't use two levels at once, and I'm not using two levels, in fact I'm placing it on the same level as another spot which it DOES allow me to place a new sun window on, just not the spot I want. *SCREAMS THROUGH TEETH*

And I have to figure out how to rearrange the kitchen, because the stove and sink were off-center with the windows to begin with, and after I enlarged the house so it wouldn't look so small compared to the extension, the whole room went to hell.

Also, the roof of the barn looks better, but the flat part at the top doesn't go with the curved sides at all.

Want me to make Cassie a husband? o:
  • Options
    @SimQueenie9 I'd totally help you with the building but without seeing it it's hard to understand what you want to do.

That would be awesome if you made her someone! Or more than one? To pick from? I've been staring at the gallery getting more and more annoyed.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179: I'll make you 3-5 options. ^w^ The gallery options usually suck, I totally get it, lol.

And I'll upload what I have so far of the house so you can look at it.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: Okay, I uploaded it. Now to make those Sims!
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: Okay, I uploaded it. Now to make those Sims!

What's the house under? I'll look now if you want.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179: It should be called "Modernized Colonial edit".

Are you looking for anything in particular for these Sims?
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: It should be called "Modernized Colonial edit".

Are you looking for anything in particular for these Sims?

Not really. Just not ugly, lol. :D
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: *writes note to self* Not...ugly...
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: *writes note to self* Not...ugly...

Very funny. :|
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: ;~; I thought it was kinda' funny... Mi sorry. *hug*
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: ;~; I thought it was kinda' funny... Mi sorry. *hug*

It was! :D I'm gonna message you... this may end up spamming the heck out of the thread working on this house, lol.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: I sent you a friend request on Origin, jsyk.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: I sent you a friend request on Origin, jsyk.

I forgot we could do that! *gasp*
  • Options
    @SimQueenie9 Here's when I first built it...
    08-03-17_10-40-01c2a0pm.jpg08-03-17_8-41-55c2a0pm.jpg
    08-03-17_10-39-30c2a0pm.jpg

The upstairs is now the girl's bedrooms, a bathroom, the shelves with the potions and a huge empty space.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: *hides under blanket from empty space*

I forgot to ask which expansions you have, so I know what (not) to use.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: *hides under blanket from empty space*

I forgot to ask which expansions you have, so I know what (not) to use.

Oh, I have them all so you're good no matter what. Once there are more kids I assume that some of the empty space upstairs will be bedrooms? Cuz the alien girl Nova is in the nursery now.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    IDEA! @SimQueenie9 @Rainydayz179 WHAT IF we all made a guy or two to put into the dating pool so our heirs could have some choices! Random traits, if possible. Idk, I just thought about it. :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited August 2017
    Meggles wrote: »
    IDEA! @SimQueenie9 @Rainydayz179 WHAT IF we all made a guy or two to put into the dating pool so our heirs could have some choices! Random traits, if possible. Idk, I just thought about it. :lol:

I'm up for making some cuties!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @Meggles: You mean, everybody makes a guy or two for everyone doing the challenge?
  • Options
    @Meggles @swcheppes @SimQueenie9 I'm up for making some for others as well. What ages should we do? Hashtag?
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    We could do any age, then mod accordingly per game as needed. #leggenepool? lol. I'm terrible with that stuff! :D

@SimQueenie9 sorry the house didn't work out!