Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

start a legacy challenge together

Comments

• allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Wow you guys have been busy today! lol. I'm doing two updates this upcoming Wednesday so I'm in about the same place as @SimQueenie9. Just a heads up!
    Got the Full House achievement. >:)
  • PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    My Elise ended up with Johnny. Things are going well. I will post soon with pics. The Toddlers not eating is a major pain but we all survived. YAY!
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    New rule for my game: Only one baby/toddler in the household at a time, unless it's a multiple birth.
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited August 2017
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 @SimQueenie9 I fixed her age and traits, too! Cheated a youth potion and reset all skills to 1 :)

I used MC Command Center to make her an adult and then back to young adult. I have some other mod that I can click on the skill to make it one so it goes away too. I actually got that mod for this exact reason. I got a sim off of the gallery to use for my Drifter house 006 and after spending like an hour giving her a makeover it turned out she had tons of skills and satisfaction points!

I also used MC Command Center to take away all her skills and reset her age. ^_^ I wanted a fresh start with her.

4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited August 2017
    I've made a story, well more like a diary!!! You can find it here

nAByxzMm.jpg
    Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Yes. Spoil meh. O_O
    *stage whisper* It's definitely a girl...

We'll see. I'm about to write the chapter now so I'll have their pics uploaded anyway. How'd you guess girl? Just curious.
    New rule for my game: Only one baby/toddler in the household at a time, unless it's a multiple birth.

Good rule! I never stick to it though.
    Okay, so I MAY have an alien pregnancy! Both Elise and Soren were just abducted! At the same time! So weird.
    @Rainydayz179: O: I've only had one abduction.

At least, I think I did---it was so long ago that I question whether it actually happened. If it did, it happened to an Elder(?) female.

I guessed girl because if it was a boy, I didn't think you'd make such a big deal out of wanting to keep it a secret. XD
    @SimQueenie9 I've had several abductions. I've also done the Xenophilia challenge where you get your guy sim preggo over and over by abduction. Fun!

Okay, so you guessed right. Now, I had an idea... if I'm going to be showing pics of them anyway why not just start the heir vote now? o:)
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179: O: *registers to vote*
    @Rainydayz179: O: *registers to vote*

:D You're so funny! Going to make the heir poll now...
    I don't favor any of the girls over the others right now, so I might end up doing an heir poll too.
    Sorry it took so long! I ended up being on the phone forever when I was almost done with it. Here we go...

Robinson Legacy Gen 1 Heir Poll

08-02-17_7-53-01c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    I don't favor any of the girls over the others right now, so I might end up doing an heir poll too.

You should! It's fun. I never get many votes but I like it.
    @Rainydayz179: They were friggin' ADORABLE as toddlers!
    @Rainydayz179: They were friggin' ADORABLE as toddlers!

I know! Both the girls are born in tomorrow's chapter but only Cassie is shown as a toddler.
    Does anybody have suggestions for how to make my game more interesting? The family isn't doing anything noteworthy right now. :(
    @SimQueenie9 More babies? Just kidding! :p Umm... I'm trying to get Soren's handiness up to unlock Forgotten Grotto. He's updating everything in the house. Elise is working on the fishing aspiration. Cassie has taken over the big garden and is trying to get the Emotional Control character trait. Kenzie just aged up but I assume she'll be working on her comedy skill. <shrug> I'm somehow keeping them busy and keeping myself entertained. You could have a party. Or put in some lots from the gallery for them to visit. Or put in some friends for the kids to meet. I'm out of ideas, lol. Good luck! ;)
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @SimQueenie9 I was bored during my 8 toddler challenge so I had a costume party and it was SO funny!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »
    @SimQueenie9 I was bored during my 8 toddler challenge so I had a costume party and it was SO funny!

It was! :D
  • PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    I think this challenge is affecting my RL. At lunch today my partner asked if we would ever be eating meat again. I laughed and said the Sim I was playing was Vegetarian which led to him asking about their welfare. Then we ended up debating @Rainydayz179 heir. I think he has become invested in this project. I wouldn't be surprised if he joins in :D

Voting Now.
    Plushisim wrote: »
    I think this challenge is affecting my RL. At lunch today my partner asked if we would ever be eating meat again. I laughed and said the Sim I was playing was Vegetarian which led to him asking about their welfare. Then we ended up debating @Rainydayz179 heir. I think he has become invested in this project. I wouldn't be surprised if he joins in :D

Voting Now.

That's hilarious! I was actually raised vegetarian and still eat very little meat so I empathize with Elise's kids, lol. Speaking of affecting RL, I woke up at 4:30 am and couldn't fall back to sleep so just decided to get up and play. I'm going to be sooo tired later! That would be cool if he joined in. I can't believe y'all were discussing my heir vote. So funny. :D
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Plushisim Like our lady Elise, I somehow manage to survive. B) I'm really looking forward to your update!!
    It's nap time for me but before I go pass out I'll leave this for you...

Chapter 1.4: Elise Has Babies

08-01-17_11-13-26c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1