Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :) I'm really excited, I don't really understand why I haven't ever entered one of these since I love challenges :) I did this under a little bit of a time pressure because my hubby is standing behind me and want's to use the computer to play diablo.... He's really annoying (and kinda cute) lol

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A Room For Freezer Bunny
    Gallery name of room : FreezerBunnyCrush
    Origin id : stangmix2
    Pictures of the room :
    http://imgur.com/Uqsfe8Z
    http://imgur.com/ky4euPl
    http://imgur.com/pduxqWE
    http://imgur.com/UCkU3Mt
    http://imgur.com/0c4BX2z
    http://imgur.com/Hwn5EF1
    http://imgur.com/qWsGO8C
  • Options
    Okay, so obviously I'm not use to uploading images to forums... I'm not really used to forums at all :) I hope you survive my mistakes along the way (gotta go, hubby's getting impatient....) But it was super fun @rosemow, I'll look forward to the next challenge, where I hopefully will notice it a little earlier :) Happy Simming!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited August 2017
    Good luck with your Asian bedroom @chips46 :). I'm sure it will look great :D! I'm glad that you like my Freezer Bunny room B)! It was fun to build ;)!

I'm looking forward to seeing your Freezer Bunny room @Agrippine_23 :D!

Congratulations on your Maxis faves for your drive-ins @Laebeth and @amyybugg92 B)!

Thank you very much @MyFavoritedesign :D! I’m glad you like my room’s hands B)!
    I really like your Freezer Bunny room, as well B)! It looks really nice :D! I really like how you made Freezer Bunny's face B)!

Welcome to this thread and the forum @StangMix2 :)! It's great that you made a room for this week's challenge B)! I really like your room :D!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2017
    StangMix2 wrote: »
    Thank you @rosemow :) I'm really excited, I don't really understand why I haven't ever entered one of these since I love challenges :) I did this under a little bit of a time pressure because my hubby is standing behind me and want's to use the computer to play diablo.... He's really annoying (and kinda cute) lol

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A Room For Freezer Bunny
    Gallery name of room : FreezerBunnyCrush
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E25022D6787911E788215A9D93EC551C
    Origin id : stangmix2
    Pictures of the room :
    Uqsfe8Z.png

ky4euPl.png

pduxqWE.png

UCkU3Mt.png

0c4BX2z.png

Hwn5EF1.png

qWsGO8C.png

Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    Okay, so obviously I'm not use to uploading images to forums... I'm not really used to forums at all :) I hope you survive my mistakes along the way (gotta go, hubby's getting impatient....) But it was super fun @rosemow, I'll look forward to the next challenge, where I hopefully will notice it a little earlier :) Happy Simming!

Hello @StangMix2 :) I will post about your special room very soon. I just wanted to let you know that you posted the picture correctly. It is just that you need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

The room challenge runs from Tuesday 9pm PDT to Tuesday 9pm , so there are still days left in this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCrush is such a very pretty Freezer Bunny themed bedroom! @StangMix2 :) Very nice pink colour scheme of the room to reflect the Freezer Bunny! The furnishing of the room looks very nice! Very nice bed area! It is nice that the bed is coloured pink, the pink giraffe lamps look nice on the bedside tables and the strings of photos and pink rosette are nice touches on the bedhead wall. The Freezer Bunny pictures on either sides of them look great and suit the room type so well! The pink flooring under the bed looks great. Very nice reading area ! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the pink sofa or patterned stools reading a book from the pink bookcase. The pink vase of flowers behind the sofa look very pretty in the room. The sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse and toys from the toy box. It is nice that there is a study desk area at the foot of the bed for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the pink computer. The books, and Freezer Bunny snowglobd look great there, and the pink vase of flowers is a pretty touch . The sim looks like she is enjoying playing the Freezer Bunny guitar! Her pink hair and clothing looks very nice! The Freezer Bunny laser show looks great in the room! Very nice vanity table! The pink hairdryer, beauty products, and bunny look nice there. The nearby Freezer Bunny picture looks great! It is nice for sims to look at whilst relaxing in the corner armchair. The pink and white balloons are a special touch. The pink koala is cute in the room! The panda lamp and books on the enlarged cloud shelving and the Freezer Bunny wall picture there look great!
    It is very nice Freezer Bunny pink themed bedroom! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge ! I will look forward to you entering future room challenges also :)
  • Options
    fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    Hi @StangMix2 your freezer bunny room is so pretty <3
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • Options
    Hey @chips46 ;) nice to see you! chips46 is my lovely friend from the AU forum <3
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    @shakerella Thanks for the comment the item used that the child is playing on is for the void critters cards I believe it's under the miscellaneous objects in the kids tab. If I remember correctly it's called "Void Critter Battle Station" or just "Battle Station"
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    @fizzlegig I have started building all the rooms on to the same house because of what time it may be in my game at the time. If it's night time in the game I don't like to take pictures so I have my sims sleep and do whatever they need to till I believe it's bright enough to take the picture. I have had to start deleting some of the old challenge rooms because I have started to run out of space.

Haha and my daughter wanted me to tell you all that she is more awesome than me because she uploaded a house earlier that now has 13 downloads and 2 favorites haha what a kid.
  • Options
    Shellbell wrote: »
    @fizzlegig I have started building all the rooms on to the same house because of what time it may be in my game at the time. If it's night time in the game I don't like to take pictures so I have my sims sleep and do whatever they need to till I believe it's bright enough to take the picture. I have had to start deleting some of the old challenge rooms because I have started to run out of space.

Haha and my daughter wanted me to tell you all that she is more awesome than me because she uploaded a house earlier that now has 13 downloads and 2 favorites haha what a kid.

Hello @Shellbell
    I hope that your daughter 's home continues to get many downloads and favourites! :)
  • Options
    > @Shellbell said:
    > @fizzlegig I have started building all the rooms on to the same house because of what time it may be in my game at the time. If it's night time in the game I don't like to take pictures so I have my sims sleep and do whatever they need to till I believe it's bright enough to take the picture. I have had to start deleting some of the old challenge rooms because I have started to run out of space.
    >
    > Haha and my daughter wanted me to tell you all that she is more awesome than me because she uploaded a house earlier that now has 13 downloads and 2 favorites haha what a kid.

lol sounds like my daughter :D
  • Options
    amyybugg92amyybugg92 Posts: 40 Member
    @rosemow and @coolsim9999999 thanks! So happy about the Maxis fave!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hello @fizzlegig :)
    Try logging out of the site then back in again and see if that then shows you as a full member.
    Edit : Congratulations on becoming a full member! :)
  • Options
    LightSands1LightSands1 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi @StangMix2 your freezer bunny room is so cute, fun and wonderfully pink! ♡♡♡ I have already faved it in the gallery :)

Hello @rosemow :) I can't believe it has taken me this long to notice this wonderful room challenge you have created. What a great idea! I would be so happy to enter. I read the first few pages of this post but still do not fully understand how it works with the different weeks. You are always so kind, and I would love to share some creations with you and our fellow simmers :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you! yay! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you so much :) as I said earlier, I'm not at all experienced in using the forums, so I guess your right and I should read the guidelines ;) I've only ever spend time in the gallery. And I apparently read Tuesday as Thursday = the panic for time :D And thank you for your words on the Freezer Bunny Room, I'm happy that you like it!

@fizzlegig thank you!! And congrats on being a full member :)

@LightSands1 thank you! I'm so happy that you like it :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Yay you made it @fizzlegig congrats on rank member now you can join in the fun :)
  • Options
    Hi @StangMix2 your freezer bunny room is so cute, fun and wonderfully pink! ♡♡♡ I have already faved it in the gallery :)

Hello @rosemow :) I can't believe it has taken me this long to notice this wonderful room challenge you have created. What a great idea! I would be so happy to enter. I read the first few pages of this post but still do not fully understand how it works with the different weeks. You are always so kind, and I would love to share some creations with you and our fellow simmers :)

Hello @LightSands1 :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! Each week on a Tuesday at 9 p.m. PDT , a new room challenge theme is posted. For a week , simmers post pictures in this thread of the room that they have designed based on that week's room challenge theme. Then the next Tueday, a new room challenge theme is posted and simmers then design a room based on that theme. I will look forward to seeing your room that you design for this week's theme if you would like to design a room! Happy simming :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you so much :) as I said earlier, I'm not at all experienced in using the forums, so I guess your right and I should read the guidelines ;) I've only ever spend time in the gallery. And I apparently read Tuesday as Thursday = the panic for time :D And thank you for your words on the Freezer Bunny Room, I'm happy that you like it!

@fizzlegig thank you!! And congrats on being a full member :)

@LightSands1 thank you! I'm so happy that you like it :)

You're welcome @StangMix2 :) You did everything correctly! You just accidentally read the wrong day for the deadline.
    Happy simming and I look forward to you entering next week's room challenge too! :)
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    Congratulations to @Laebeth and @amyybugg92 for the Maxis faves for your lovely drive-ins! I'm loving all the Freezer Bunny rooms--such a fun theme!
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Yay, congrats to @Laebeth and @amyybugg92 on your Maxis favs! Great job on the drive-inns!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    @StangMix2 thank you!
    @chips46 yay! thank you ;)
  • Options
    congratulations to @Laebeth and @amyybugg92 on your Maxis faves, very cool :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top