Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    It's going to be 95F today, 96F tomorrow, and 94F Friday. If I stop posting, it will be because I've died. :s

It's only 85F here right now. I'm quite glad too.
    I would be very disappointed if you die of the heat.

But then you can have my cats, soooo....

Wouldn't I have to race any other crazy cat people on this thread, or around where you live? No thanks.

No else who wants them is here, just call dibs.

Yeah right :angry: No one can resist cats, they just pretend to not be interested so that they can steal them from you and you won't suspect a thing

I mean, 9 cats would a lot of cats. Surely you could spare a couple. And trust me, you don't want Liam anyway.

Vanguard would scare Liam away, she is tiny but other cats are scared of her, for whatever reason. Scary scary kitty

She doesn't sound very nice :(

She's so nice though :joy: She never picks fights with other cats, and hangs just around the house. But if you give her a treat Nico won't even dare get near her. And I've seen her chase a tom that Nico used to fight with out of the yard.
    Cats are very territorial. So she is likely protecting what she deems is her's.

Of course. But she's such a small cat.
    tEMrYCs.jpg
    :heart:
    Size doesn't matter when you are defending what you think is yours to protect. I have seen vids of cats that small chasing off bigs dogs that could easily kill them. And all these cats were protecting was bowls of food that they have claimed to be their's. :)

Still silly :tongue:
    You think that's silly. My cats will even send a fully grown trash can panda running for their life just to protect the food that's in their bowls. And my cats are the same sizes as the short hair calico that you have in the pic above. :D

Trashcan... panda? Raccoon?

I suppose, as our big German Shepard dog can be sent running at the very sight of a squirrel.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited August 2017
    So this is what happens if you take Doom and replace exactly everything with Tim Allen. Good luck sleeping.
    https://youtu.be/Ji9qSuQapFY
    Post edited by MMX on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    So this is what happens if you take Doom II and replace everything with Tim Allen. Good luck sleeping.

Thank god for this video, I was wondering about that for years.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2017
    A_Culler wrote: »
    It's going to be 95F today, 96F tomorrow, and 94F Friday. If I stop posting, it will be because I've died. :s

It got up 118 here in June, it was brutal. Going outside in heat like that makes me feel like I'm going to actually catch fire...
    Why are pants a thing? Everybody hates them anyway.

The only pants I like are soft fleece ones when it's cold. Quentin Trembley was right! Support The Depantsipation Proclamation!

Ugh, it only got to 82 today. And that's still too hot. Especially with all the wildfire smoke.

Down with pants!

Wouldn't I have to race any other crazy cat people on this thread, or around where you live? No thanks.

Yeah right :angry: No one can resist cats, they just pretend to not be interested so that they can steal them from you and you won't suspect a thing

I mean, 9 cats would a lot of cats. Surely you could spare a couple. And trust me, you don't want Liam anyway.

Vanguard would scare Liam away, she is tiny but other cats are scared of her, for whatever reason. Scary scary kitty

She's so nice though :joy: She never picks fights with other cats, and hangs just around the house. But if you give her a treat Nico won't even dare get near her. And I've seen her chase a tom that Nico used to fight with out of the yard.

tEMrYCs.jpg

Petition to rename Vanguard TinyThug.

35946381920_9b96a2f156_h.jpg
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    So this is what happens if you take Doom II and replace exactly everything with Tim Allen. Good luck sleeping.

THE SUBTITLES, OMG.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

It got up 118 here in June, it was brutal. Going outside in heat like that makes me feel like I'm going to actually catch fire...

The only pants I like are soft fleece ones when it's cold. Quentin Trembley was right! Support The Depantsipation Proclamation!

Ugh, it only got to 82 today. And that's still too hot. Especially with all the wildfire smoke.

Down with pants!

tEMrYCs.jpg

What? Why would you do this? Can I make it my desktop background?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Down with pants!

tEMrYCs.jpg

That's awesome. :smiley:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Down with pants!

tEMrYCs.jpg

What? Why would you do this? Can I make it my desktop background?

1. It's T.Thug.
    2. I have far too much free time.
    3. Of course!
    That's awesome. :smiley:
    Thanks, I try :smile:

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2017

tEMrYCs.jpg
    Size doesn't matter when you are defending what you think is yours to protect. I have seen vids of cats that small chasing off bigs dogs that could easily kill them. And all these cats were protecting was bowls of food that they have claimed to be their's. :)

You think that's silly. My cats will even send a fully grown trash can panda running for their life just to protect the food that's in their bowls. And my cats are the same sizes as the short hair calico that you have in the pic above. :D

I suppose, as our big German Shepard dog can be sent running at the very sight of a squirrel.
    A trash can panda is another name for raccoon.
    ETA: If the squirrel brave and mean enough when defending something. Sure they can send a large dog running too.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Down with pants!

tEMrYCs.jpg

Omg, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

tEMrYCs.jpg

A trash can panda is another name for raccoon.
    ETA: If the squirrel brave and mean enough when defending something. Sure they can send a large dog running too.

If you say so, I'm pretty sure he's just a coward :lol:

Down with pants!

tEMrYCs.jpg

Omg, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :joy:

I'm sure that's what she thinks of herself.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    It's cooled off quiet a bit outside, but it's still so hot inside. :flushed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @mintycupcake What is the guy in your signature's name? He looks like Mr. Bat
    hqdefault.jpg
    It's a scary game. I don't like it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @mintycupcake What is the guy in your signature's name? He looks like Mr. Bat
    hqdefault.jpg
    It's a scary game. I don't like it.

Commander Sendak from Voltron
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:
    What is your favorite quote?

Mine would be "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Or something like that. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

Mine would be "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Or something like that. :D

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stu...pid.”
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stu...pid.”

That's a good one too.

Hmm, everyone seems to be gone now...
    gHE10ef.jpg
    Post edited by DeKay on
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

One word of my quote will be censored so it will be this: >:) It should be obvious though :)

The >:) doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.

I'm not a religious person but somehow, this is true.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

One word of my quote will be censored so it will be this: >:) It should be obvious though :)

The >:) doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.

I'm not a religious person but somehow, this is true.

Deep.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

"...being early taught the secret of self control he was not left at the mercy of appetites and passions, as some poor little mortals are, and then punished for yielding to the temptations against which they have no armor..."

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    Favorite quote ?
    "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of time, if one only remember to turn on the light"

Albums Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

@Dekay i'm gonna file a complaint, you did not warn me of the addictiveness of "New Face" !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

my time to shine again

My lock screen on my phone is Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. I'm pretty sure it's a Dr. Seuss quote

I also like Fear is a weird thing... It can totally take over, or you can push it away and suddenly it's gone. From the Kingdom Keepers, second book I think.

And a softball one ;)Be that pitcher the other team is scared to face

I'm done now, I swear!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    After 2 days I think I have built the best house I've ever built in Sims 4.

00.jpg

Gallery Link
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

my time to shine again

My lock screen on my phone is Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. I'm pretty sure it's a Dr. Seuss quote

I also like Fear is a weird thing... It can totally take over, or you can push it away and suddenly it's gone. From the Kingdom Keepers, second book I think.

And a softball one ;) Be that pitcher the other team is scared to face

I'm done now, I swear!

Funny, because we have a swim quote that's Be/I'm the swimmer your coach warned you about

One of my new favorites is on my new shirt, forget the glass slippers, this Princess goes barefoot because it suits me so feel (being named Sarah and all...).
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top