Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

It was really hot today, so he's declining to come home. Of course.

Oh, I see. :D

Today's Q of the day is:
    List two weird things you do when you’re alone.

Haha, for me, it will be imagining I'm talking to a crowd of people, like just whatever comes to mind, like how I would talk to friends... if I had any... And another thing is probably just rocking out like I'm a singer at a rock concert. Hahaha. It's a good workout. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

Haha, for me, it will be imagining I'm talking to a crowd of people, like just whatever comes to mind, like how I would talk to friends... if I had any... And another thing is probably just rocking out like I'm a singer at a rock concert. Hahaha. It's a good workout. XD

Nothing specific, I'm just generally strange, like I give myself a pen mustache by holding a pen with my upper lip or I go around with socks on my hands. Oh, and I stroke my eyebrows. A lot.

My naughty kitty finally came home. Bleh, I'm cutting off his feet tomorrow.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

1. I Actually read stuff out loud. Usually my mom and/or dad is around so i read stuff in my head so they don't hear me and think i'm weird... it's kinda hard to explain XD
    2. I Build on my sims game and pretend i'm recording a youtube video and talking to the people watching.

BONUS: I Used to have this imaginary friend named Harmony, and i still talk to her sometimes when i'm lonely cause i never see my friends anymore and i'm crazy ;-;
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

1. I Actually read stuff out loud. Usually my mom and/or dad is around so i read stuff in my head so they don't hear me and think i'm weird... it's kinda hard to explain XD
    2. I Build on my sims game and pretend i'm recording a youtube video and talking to the people watching.

BONUS: I Used to have this imaginary friend named Harmony, and i still talk to her sometimes when i'm lonely cause i never see my friends anymore and i'm crazy ;-;

@mintycupcake nuu don't remove the kitty feet (insert cat emoji here)

Edit: UHFLEDAUHF I Meant to click edit, not quote XD i'm very dumb :neutral:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

Nothing specific, I'm just generally strange, like I give myself a pen mustache by holding a pen with my upper lip or I go around with socks on my hands. Oh, and I stroke my eyebrows. A lot.

LOL, stroke eyebrows? That's random. :D
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

I have imaginary friends too. *sigh*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

Only two? Okay:

1) I make weird noices, like farting with my mouth :D (I'm great at adulting...)

2) Might be gross: I sometimes feel the urge to pee and go to the toilet. But then I can't pee but I wait until I really have to pee :D Sometimes takes up to half an hour. And I don't take my phone with me.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

Only two? Okay:

1) I make weird noices, like farting with my mouth :D (I'm great at adulting...)

2) Might be gross: I sometimes feel the urge to pee and go to the toilet. But then I can't pee but I wait until I really have to pee :D Sometimes takes up to half an hour. And I don't take my phone with me.

Hahah, the farting noises. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    [quote="DeKay;c-15932980"Today's Q of the day is:
    /quote]

Well let's see...

When I was like 6 or 7, I created this character on NCIS that I pretended to play, and liked to write her into the current episodes, whatever :D. I grew out of it I guess you could say in 2013, the same time my favorite character left who was a big part of my character's life and I stopped watching the show, so there's that.

A few months ago, I don't know how this started, but I was like, hmm I wonder what's happened on NCIS in the past 3 seasons. I looked up plot summaries, and read through the last couple seasons. I knew my second favorite character (second biggest part of my character's life XD) had left in the previous season to the current one, and I wanted to know who he was written off.... I watch the episode, and was bawling multiple times. And now I am my character again XD. I decided to write her into the seasons I had missed, but take her off in this previous season, because it makes more sense for her leave with the other character. Right now, she's kind of a cross between an imaginary friend and an alter ego yeah I'm weird moving on :joy:

And as I play The Sims, mostly in households, I pretend I'm commentating for YouTube XD

If you guys want to know more about the character I wrote, I'd love to share, but it's super long, and kind of sad. Let's just say things never go right around her birthday :/ . And there's some context, but I'll do my best
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

I like to sing like an opera singer, since my vocal instructor told me it was a good thing to do. :lol: Or I talk to my stuffed animals.

My club team replaced my coach yesterday. I don't know how I feel about it. :neutral: From the sounds of it, she's in her thirties, close to my mom's age. She's from Venezuela, and swam for the rival university. So there's things to dislike, but I'm going to give her a chance. I'm hoping she'll be like the coach I've had for the past two years; more of a friend and a mentor, than a coach.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    to answer Q of the Day:
    I can make leg farts >:) I am so mature for a YA
    And uh... that is it
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

Play sims
    Shop on line.buy something expensive I do need lol
    Turn my phone back on lol
    eat popcorn for dinner.
    Workout
    Flirt
    Watch movies in my first language.
    Try different hair styles.
    Look for missing earring.
    Try on outfits
    Build on computer programs
    go for a walk or drive
    call a family member. lol,
    do research, on any subject.
    walk around in your mother nature outfit. :)
    oh yes, I go on sims forums
    plan outfits I want to wear soon any place I never care.
    open hidden boxes of shoes and clothes :)
    wash towels whatever in the hamper
    clean the house or shine art pictures on the wall
    clean my computer
    match my nail polish to my toenail polish.
    mute the phone if my oldest sister calls.
    water my plants/flowers
    pay bills
    peep at bank account balances. lol
    plan a party/or dinner
    make sure fridge is clean
    check stove make sure its clean
    change bedding if its time.
    clean microwave.
    clean coffee maker.
    clean the shower.
    shine mirrors.
    go on line and try to find a dog, that will not give me allergies.

ah ha ha look how many I wrote lol
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    lol nice
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

@mintycupcake nuu don't remove the kitty feet (insert cat emoji here)

Edit: UHFLEDAUHF I Meant to click edit, not quote XD i'm very dumb :neutral:

He will learn that having no feet and being at home is better than being out and getting eaten by a coyote. :o
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

LOL, stroke eyebrows? That's random. :D

I thought this was a safe space.

zJq77.gif

Today's Q of the day is:

Only two? Okay:

Same.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sigh. Liam -_-;

What's wrong now?

Today's Q of the day is:

I talk a lot more when I am alone, to inanimate objects and pets and stuff...
    I'm also usually a slob, but if there is no one there with me than I suddenly get really aggravated about tiny messes and will actually clean. I'm actually more productive then, so that's... good, yes?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I make weird sounds with my mouth :D
    I pretend I'm great at beatboxing and that i am collaborating with someone I like :D
    I examinate my nails (such giiiirl :p )
    I do try not to sing along challenge on YouTube and always fails
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited August 2017
    It's going to be 95F today, 96F tomorrow, and 94F Friday. If I stop posting, it will be because I've died. :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It's going to be 95F today, 96F tomorrow, and 94F Friday. If I stop posting, it will be because I've died. :s

It's only 85F here right now. I'm quite glad too.
    I would be very disappointed if you die of the heat.
    unknown.png
  • Options

But then you can have my cats, soooo....
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Wouldn't I have to race any other crazy cat people on this thread, or around where you live? No thanks.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

Only two? Okay:

Try running water,
    If that does not work, you need to drink more water.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I do both of those things too and the one is not even for a lack of any company. I think it's because the things I wish to say and express are rather disproportionate to the number of people around me who would really listen and provide meaningful feedback.

I won't just steal your answers though hehe. First off, if I'm alone that usually means I'm not wearing pants. I also sing to my dog a lot.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options

Wouldn't I have to race any other crazy cat people on this thread, or around where you live? No thanks.

No else who wants them is here, just call dibs.
    A_Culler wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

I do both of those things too and the one is not even for a lack of any company. I think it's because the things I wish to say and express are rather disproportionate to the number of people around me who would really listen and provide meaningful feedback.

I won't just steal your answers though hehe. First off, if I'm alone that usually means I'm not wearing pants. I also sing to my dog a lot.

Why are pants a thing? Everybody hates them anyway.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yeah right :angry: No one can resist cats, they just pretend to not be interested so that they can steal them from you and you won't suspect a thing
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah right :angry: No one can resist cats, they just pretend to not be interested so that they can steal them from you and you won't suspect a thing

I mean, 9 cats would a lot of cats. Surely you could spare a couple. And trust me, you don't want Liam anyway.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I mean, 9 cats would a lot of cats. Surely you could spare a couple. And trust me, you don't want Liam anyway.

Vanguard would scare Liam away, she is tiny but other cats are scared of her, for whatever reason. Scary scary kitty
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top