Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

180 Sims limit

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I remember culling in TS3 and it was terrible. I'd try to run a family man challenge with previous NPC's and half my children would get culled some even moments after they were born! It was a nightmare to say the least.
    Sims 4 though, thankfully I've encountered little issues, but I think it does, or used to cull family members as was mentioned. I say this because when I attempted the 100 baby challenge, and failed, half of my 70 kids disappeared from my family tree and drawings done by them have no name.
    They were all long dead, and so it didn't really matter because they didn't have kids or anything but it's still annoying.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    My computer is great computer so i don't need limit. lol.
  • Options
    AnckaaAnckaa Posts: 63 Member
    seungdo wrote: »

Which computer do you have? What are it's specs? (I am saving to buy a new one and I don't want to have any problems running the sims 4)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Anckaa wrote: »
    seungdo wrote: »

Which computer do you have? What are it's specs? (I am saving to buy a new one and I don't want to have any problems running the sims 4)

Hello @Anckaa
    It is great that you are saving to buy a new computer! :) If you would like help in buying a computer that will run the game well, it would be good to start a thread in the Sims 4 Tech section of the forums and simmers there will help you by offering suggestions. You just need to post what country you live in and your budget.