Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheat website

If anyone keeps forgetting cheats or want to type them in. this link is a good one i have been using for a while.
http://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This is the third time I have tried to post a thank you! CSRF error..but thank you. I always forget them.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    @Cinebar no problem!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    If anyone keeps forgetting cheats or want to type them in. this link is a good one i have been using for a while.
    http://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

That's a good one. Thank you! @JoshuaSims0
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
  • Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    Cheat? It make game loose.
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    edited November 2020
    seungdo wrote: »
    Cheat? It make game loose.
    Not necessarily so. There are cheats that are actually quite useful without sucking out the fun and the point of the game.
    Sims 1 cheats, for instance, includes instant grass-greening. When Sim creators are trying to take pictures for their showcase gallery, they don't have to wait for their grass to grow back and turn green. For another TS1 cheat instance, Map editing allows users to alter tile-placement validity so that they can place items on tiles that aren't by default available for use in a map. I don't think allowing more squares for placing objects would take away the goals of the game; perhaps depending on what you're using the game for. It certainly, in many cases, won't make the world map look bad; if you do it right. lol

Actually, TS1's map_edit cheat is the very reason why I rehashed this years-old thread. Is there a TS4 cheat of the same?
    (There wasn't one listed in the build/buy mode cheats section of OP's article.)
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED
  • Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    @seungdo Cheats in the Sims aren't actually cheating. They can be really helpful for story telling and fixing bugs or correcting glitches. i cna't tell you how many times I have to reset sims and objects when they get stuck. It also helps to change the weather for the story I want to tell and cheat money away to pretend University bills are higher or that there was a big expense or something. Sometimes my sims refuse to use the toilet even though I've directed them to do it several dozen times and resetting won't work. Instead of letting them pee themselves, I just use the fill bladder cheat because it's not my fault the game is glitching. You should really look into all the cheats that are available. There could be some you find useful in your story.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    Double ^^^
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED