Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ThinkMissPink I like man buns on young men but I imagine if I met a man my age with one I would feel a little creeped out ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi, @Karritz, @bekkasan, @ThinkMissPink and @TadOlson Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Linamints and @princess2109 Nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ThinkMissPinkThinkMissPink Posts: 160 Member

Welcome to another update from "Behind the Screen" with Pink!

Last we left off, I sent my first game save off to University!

Katina_Spitzig_Household_Uni.png
    ^^ Meet the Spitzig Household! (Wow, 4am?! What was I thinking? I was probably a zombie the next day! Haha!)

Bring on the spoilerz!!
    I just LOVE these spoilers!!

Please Note: I apologize for the plummy crop job.

Katina_backpack_stats.png
    ^^ Young Adult Katina Spitzig
    -Insane
    -Workaholic
    -Green Thumb
    -Kleptomaniac
    -Friendly

Katina jumps right into a Sorority house and dominates it, whilst keeping to herself.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    ^^She eats a lot of salad and the occasional waffle or pancake. She often picks up laundry FOR THE ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD!!
    Girl, just pick up after your own plum self; we're all adults here!

,,,and their laundry stinks! (If I did not hire a maid to clean the house, I would take a screenshot for you! :lol: 2 maids showed up to clean when Katina called, THAT'S how bad it was!)

Anyways, Katina does a really good job keeping her bed/bathrooms clean.
    She drives some other sim's car to school.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Katina_new_car_smell.png
    ^^ Which gives her this moodlet, haha!

Here are some of the lovely ladies she lives with. I have no idea who they are. Katina doesn't interact much, since she locked all 5 of her doors.
    Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

I love insane sims! Who else would sleep in outerwear, inside?
    Screenshot-4.jpg

It's a nice room, with a nice view.
    Screenshot-5.jpg

Her First Day...
    Katina made a profile on an internet dating site.
    Katina_Dating_requests.png
    ^^ There are many available men out there, but the sexy ones are taken.

She met this lucky lad after her last class of the day!
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    ^^ Richard Randall. We don't know much about him, but I suspect he's a Supernatural of some kind!

Screenshot-13.jpg
    ^^ He came by later that evening.

Katina invites him to stay the night!
    Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg
    ^^ Is it just me, or does he look thrilled?! :wink:

Screenshot-16.jpg
    ^^^ He presents her with some flowers (Awwwww!)
    (Turns out he is a grumpy sim.)

Screenshot-17.jpg
    ^^ This was so cute to watch in-game!

Screenshot-18.jpg
    ^^ The 2 of them go skinny dipping out back.

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg
    ^^^ Imagine his surprise when Katina makes the first move!

Screenshot-22.jpg
    ^^ I think she's warning him, she may break his heart. :lol:

Screenshot-23.jpg
    ^^ They finish off the date by watching the stars together.
    (I tried to get them into bed together. It worked but as soon as Katina's door was unlocked, 3 roommates stood around taking up space and using her easel, etc. It was kind of awkward. So Katina went to sleep and Richard left, it was almost time for class.)

Life at Uni,
    can be frustrating!
    Staying up all night, sleeping in, being late to class and wearing the wrong clothes (Katina wears a lot of formal wear.)
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    ^^ Uni can be very stressful!

Screenshot-8.jpg
    ^^^ After class is the WORST! Even the professor books it to the door! Aw plum! It takes at least half an hour to exit the lecture hall.
    (At which point I am thankful for the Sims 4. The ability for one sim to pass through another, changes the game completely. This also leads to some hilarious screenshots of two headed, 4 armed, 2 legged sims. Hahah!)

The next day...
    Katina finds a turtle and names him Charlie!

She tries to befriend a bird...
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-26.jpg

Which ends up biting her before flying away.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Ah hah, poor finger.

Then this guy, Skip, catches my eye and she befriends him instead.
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    ^^^ They have hearts!! YES!! I think they make a cute couple.

(NOOO!! It turns out skip is taken.)

The morning after the first full moon,
    I found this woman, wandering through the back yard.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Woah!
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    ^^ What is going on with her hands?

Screenshot-31.jpg
    ^^ ACK! Her falsies have fallen out of place! I assume this girl was a zombie moments before I snapped the screenshot.

Anyways,
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    ^^ Another potential mate. He recognized her from her online dating profile. :fearful: Oh gosh, keep walking Katina.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    ^^^ Katina crams the day before her finals. She's attended every party since arriving at Uni, has one love interest, a rich, attractive, jock friend (he parties a lot) and a mid meter academic score. I don't think she's gonna make it!

To Be Continued!!

“I'm curious about that chicken, eating the rock. I mean, he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for pretty much... everything.”
    ―A villager discussing Heihei
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Karritz wrote: »
    My puppies (who are almost 10 yrs old) love their new diet. It is good that they do because it takes me all afternoon to cook it for them. First I boil a big chicken until it falls apart. Then I cut up pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot and boil it in the water I cooked the chicken in. They I add some frozen peas, beans and broccoli and quick cook them a bit. Then I take the vegies out of the pot and mash up the potato and pumpkin and carrot - leaving some chunks of carrot for Mickey as he likes to take it away and lie down to chew it. Then while I'm mashing the veggies I boil about 4 cups of rice in the water that's left from cooking the chicken and vegies. Then I mix it all together in a big plastic containeer. Then I pack enough for one mean for two tiny dogs into small plastic containers (I have 8 containers but need 2 more) and freeze what I put into those containers. I feed them a meal from what's left in the big container and then put it in the fridge for them to eat over the next couple of days. Now they are working their way through their frozen dinners. I'll have to do it all again in about 3 more days.

Jeez, @Karritz, that sounds so delicious, I'd eat it too. :D Maybe add a little soy sauce on the side. :mrgreen: You say its for the puppies, well. I was born in the Year of the Dog (going by the Chinese Zodiac), that's probably why I eat anything. My wife says I'm a walking garburator - if there's left over food, "feed it to Dad...kids...he'll eat anything..." :D I jokingly say that I must be a dog...because I like to roam all over the place and get lost.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Continued screenies from love day.

My happy couple decided to go out to a park that has a quaint inn.
    ea93690f27.jpg
    2d670186b3.jpg
    3935d63c52.jpg
    Love day came with a few surprises I'll post about later.

Before heading out to dinner, they enjoyed the view from the terrace of beautiful scenery.
    5fe422eb5e.jpg

Next they headed out to dinner, and shared their secrets. I don't think they understand secrets.
    Well, one would hope this is how your spouse feels.
    9e64cfa52f.jpg

Her secret was no secret, it was thought vomit. And much less romantic than her husband's.
    002028acd0.jpg

Also since it was spring, there is a lot of gardening happening.
    013cda23e0.jpg

And the children jump dangerously high.
    dc7f3fbab3.jpg

And to wrap up. a very grumpy looking eel.

b8e56aaa86.jpg

I'll reply to everyone in my next post.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Hi ya'll! Lovely updates - I've gone through and passed out likes and awesomes! It's always nice to come back to the thread and see all the chattering and updates!

@king_of_simcity7 - that world looks so awesome! I've never downloaded any custom worlds, I've always been too scared, but that world definitely looks like LA! I loved the picture of the "ride" - very cool!

@princess2109 - Vi, Zackari and Trace are ADORABLE! Where is Vi's hair from?

@Mikezumi - Loving your family updates as always. Is Boronia considered a half sibling simply because Beau picked her and not Lotta? That's one thing I've not done is play with plantSims...or ghosts...to think of it, I haven't done much in this game where there's so much possibility :lol:

• Options
    @aricarai Having played GTA 5 before I can re ignore LA in this. The terrain is 100% spot on!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ThinkMissPinkThinkMissPink Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2017
    So, THIS is what happened after her first week of University...
    Katina passed her first exam and then did a graceful, plummeting swan dive into failure.

That's right, she FAILED her last two exams. Ouch.

I felt partly responsible for her failure. After all, even with full autonomy, I am at the helm.

Moving onwards...

Act 1, Scene 2...
    Her second week of Uni would not be a repeat of her first. (I hope!)
    This time she would make a plan and stick to it. And study!
    For plums sake, study Katina!!

Screenshot-36.jpg
    ^^^ I remembered the Student Union Building had some sciencey equipment.

After using the science equipment, Katina wandered upstairs to restock her supply of candy bars and soda.
    (She practically lives off those, although I don't think she likes them.)
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    ^^^ She called Skip and invited him out as it was Friday night.

They spent a good portion of the next 2 days together.

Then it was back to class, bring on Semester 2!
    A new look for the new Katina!
    Screenshot-38.jpg

She rolled a wish to "go play video games at some place". While she was there, Katina noticed a vampire (have you ever noticed most vampires are celebrities and vice versa? In my games it seems if they are one, they are soon both.)
    After impressing the vampire, Katina was followed home by the paparazzi.
    Screenshot-39.jpg

Back in class, she makes a real effort to succeed this time around.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    ^^^ Katina diligently takes notes through out the lecture.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    ^^^^ Fight it Katina, it is only 2 boring hours of your 24 hour day!

Screenshot-44.jpg
    ^^^ Resist the temptation! Who cares if the rest of the class is asleep, you can do this Katina!

Screenshot-45.jpg
    ^^^ Yeah, girl! You go!

So, now that she is focused on school, what became of her social life?
    Love letters!!
    Katina and Richard / Katina and Skip write letters to each other!
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    ^^ Katina sending a Love Letter to Skip. (I don't know much about him, but I wondered whether he would fall for someone like Katina. I mean she is insane and a klepto. Then I activated Skip's household with NRaas SP. I did not look at his traits, but I did look at his current partner's traits. :smiley: She's insane!! That means, Katina stands a chance! :kissing_smiling_eyes: )

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Katina spends her free time taking care of her needs and studying. No parties for her.

Skip invites her to a party, almost every day. She sees him every other day. Richard has a girlfriend now, but according to Story Progression, Richard and his gf started to drift apart and it was around then that he and his girlfriend started seeing the ...liberal (poly gamous) sims in town.
    That is too bad, I really liked Richard, he was a cute nerdy sim.

Skip on the other hand, is fairly conservative when it comes to dating. Sure! he gives Katina a gift and responds to her love letters, but he does not advance further than that. I have a feeling he does it to avoid hurt feelings. When SP mentions him, it notifies of "renewed vows", blah blah blah! Boooo!

Katina has more important things to focus on than men anyways!
    She sucks up to each professor (autonomously).
    I think, "Plum it! Let's go for it!" and follow her lead.
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    ^^^ I just noticed she had this skeleton in her pocket! (or maybe her backpack.) Better late than never!

She rolls the wish to eat one of those junky nougat bars. She doesn't like eating those, yet keeps rolling wishes for them!

Screenshot-51.jpg
    ^^^ After running to vomit in the washroom. I hope she remembers the next time she gets the urge to eat a candy bar!

Screenshot-53.jpg
    ^^^^ She naps between classes when she can.

Finally, finals are here!
    Sorry for the dark pictures!
    She spent almost every class sucking up to the professor,
    Screenshot-54.jpg

She did not skip a class, did her best to arrive on time and even stayed awake!

She took notes, she studied. (She really studied!)

Did she pass?!

Screenshot-55.jpg
    ^^^^ YES!! With flying colours!! (She even made the Dean's List!)

Congratulations Katina, you kicked plum this semester and it shows!!

Screenshot-56.jpg
    ^^^ This guy passed too! Let's celebrate!

Expect another update.

I leave you with this...
    I'm not sure why, but her eyes rolled up and in after she expressed her excitement.
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    ^^^ Rather odd.

Screenshot-59.jpg
    ^^^ Just look at her eyes!

Screenshot-60.jpg
    ^^^ Anyways!! Congratulations Katina, I look forward to your graduation ceremony and reuniting you with your Pug prince!

If you have been following along with me, which family would you like to see more of?

a) Katina Spitzig

b) The Gotham Truce Family

c) The Rogers' household

d) Surprise me! I know you have something up your sleeve Pink!

Thank you for reading!

Happy Simming everyone!

::Pink::
    “I'm curious about that chicken, eating the rock. I mean, he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for pretty much... everything.”
    ―A villager discussing Heihei
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited July 2017
    @ThinkMissPink Thanks! Unfortunately the challenge has kind of become a drag for me. I noticed that just having to complete a LTW isn't enough to keep me occupied especially while my founders kids are still kids/teens and can't do their LTW yet because it hasn't come by yet. Besides that there isn't much else to do yet because of all the restrictions so I am basically just fastforwarding until they are young adults and it's taking a long time.

I've not deleted my save yet but I did start an immortal dynasty (vampire edition, instead of them eating ambrosia as elders I make them turn into immortal vampires the last day of adulthood) because it provides a lot more stuff to do per sim.
    I haven't taken many screenshots yet but I'll start doing that so I can post some updates about it here. I did take a screenshot of my founder Emerald Swatch (yes I went for the colourtheme)

2nrpnav.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Linamints , sitting and watching the dishwasher is definitely true to cat behaviour! It took me a while to figure out ceiling tiles too, but they add so much to a room's decoration! I like your green square tiles a lot. Lol at the secrets! I once had a sim tell his romantic interest a secret and he said "I hate dirty dishes", so it seems sims have a thing for secrets involving dirty dishes!

@ThinkMissPink , I'm partial to Katina - her University adventures are so fun - but the only correct answer is "All of them!"

@princess2109 , Trace is very cute! :) I love his freckles.

@Mikezumi , this genuinely made me sad:
    It is sad, however, that her father doesn't seem to roll the same wishes he does for his other kids even though she is listed as his daughter in his family tree :( She rolls wishes for him as normal children would.
    :(

@Emily4331 , Siegfried is impossibly pretty!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @PalmArrow It made me sad as well. It's like she is just a friend, rather than a child. He happily spends time with her but no wishes to see her age up well, play with her or talk with her :'(
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @ThinkMissPink, I'm really enjoying Katina's story. I think with the traits she has it could be really interesting to see how her life plays out.
    @princess2109, I am loving your story! Zackari and Trace are both so cute ❤️ and I like the fact that you're having Vi tackle it all rather than be on a rampant hunt for a man. It seems she is doing a good job raising Zackari thus far, and I'm sure it will continue with Trace.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Great updates everyone, im a bit lazy atm,
    to do individual comments but passing out lieks and awesomes.
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    So here are some screenshots of my Immortal Dynasty attempt:

1zdyr6p.jpg

My founder Emerald is going to be a Gardener, so she started out her first day in the library reading gardening skillbooks.

2hevjti.jpg

Another reason to go to the library was to look for potential spouses, since it's important in an immortal dynasty to move in a spouse/painter slave as soon as possible :P Unfortunately this lovely man named Jeremy Madden was already married.

2iurzly.jpg

That doesn't mean he can't be one of her mandatory best friends though! Since I'm doing the vampire variant of the immortal dynasty which gives me a lot less time to complete all assignments (since my sims have to turn into immortal vampires during adult stage) I decided to go for 3 best friends instead of 6. The same goes for opportunities btw, but that's mostly because I hardly ever get any opportunities in my game.

1zlrvau.jpg

I loved this shot of my founder right after she got quite the hit with a pillow from Jeremy, haha!

169nazd.jpg

Emerald works hard on her garden. I'm having some issues with her LTW because she already grew 8 perfect plants but it didn't complete yet. I've had this problem before though and know that if I just keep planting perfect plants eventually it will succeed. No rush! She still has a long way to go.

2r3jvvq.jpg

After a few days Emerald managed to find herself a spouse: Jonathan Gilbert. He had a girlfriend, but Emerald broke them up quite easily. Now he lives with us and he brought in 20k simoleons. It's not a lot, but there weren't any single rich men in this world (Evansdale County) so it had to do. In the end it's more challenging when you get rich by your own hard work after all.

9rk2h1.jpg

Jonathan's most important job will be to paint Emerald's portraits, so he spends most of his days working on his painting skill.

2n9x0g1.jpg

He also brought a kitten with him! Her hunting skill will become useful to bring in some extra cash as well.

The dynasty is well on its way. I spent quite some time getting rid of the standard puddingface amongst townies. I love Evansdale County but the creator did get a little lazy making their sims (which is understandable because it's a ton of work). Many of them had the same face.
  • Options
    MerwhosMerwhos Posts: 46 Member
    @Namaya92 Emerald is a very pretty sim! the colour green looks really good on her, especially the eyes. Good luck with the challenge. It sounds like a lot of fun!

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Namaya92 I agree with Merwhos. Emerald is a very pretty sim. I also love the picture of her after she gets hit with a pillow. Never heard of your challenge before so it will be very interesting in seeing your updates.
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

@princess2109 - Vi, Zackari and Trace are ADORABLE! Where is Vi's hair from?

Thank you!! Vi's hair is CC, i can get you a link when i get home from school.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Going away for another trip tomorrow but within Sweden ffor a few days,
    so here is another update.

[img][/img]wuiOroW.jpg

Lucas had fun using the swings by the pool.

[img][/img]PdjgipY.jpg

Smokey beeing the cute dog that he is

[img][/img]4VI8NeM.jpg

Ava gave Skyler a treat which she enjoyed.

[img][/img]GWMjNLj.jpg

Next morning it was Monday so Alistair had to wake up
    early for his schoolday.

[img][/img]X4y7ZHY.jpg

Lucas did not enjoy the thought of going to school

[img][/img]3CaaIcD.jpg

Ava and skyler

[img][/img]C7LsVen.jpg

[img][/img]gdG3XhI.jpg

[img][/img]qtZpQgg.jpg

Sent all the animals to their respective parks to enjoy some time

All for now @Mikezumi Thank you

• Options
    @Namaya92 Nice start to the dynasty :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pictures with the pets :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Great pics guy, since photo bucket has decided to screw forum users over and no longer allow hosting, I'm gonna have to find another way to share pictures on here . I'm so ticked off, I have so many pictures and stories on here that used photo bucket that can't be seen anymore. Ugh.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Great pics guy, since photo bucket has decided to screw forum users over and no longer allow hosting, I'm gonna have to find another way to share pictures on here . I'm so ticked off, I have so many pictures and stories on here that used photo bucket that can't be seen anymore. Ugh.

I use wordpress and fill a post with photos and just open them in a few tab. You don't even have to publish it to get the photos to show up.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Danged_HuskyDanged_Husky Posts: 39 Member
    I had this rather new family I made that I really liked. I went downstairs for dinner (IRL) and left the game on. It took kind of longer than I thought it would and when I came back, I discovered that their house was on fire and the father was dead! It didn't help that the fire was spreading like crazy, faster than ever before in Sims 3 (In my experience). Yeah... that was a bit crazy :persevere:
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    My sim [Victoria] woohooed a ghost (he was her boyfriend but died) and she also tried her 20th recipe from the food stall. Her and her daughter [Carolina] painted a mural together and Carolina got promoted within the 'Social media' career aswell as her reaching 2,000 followers! Victoria's son [Marcos] became a teen and he's on his way to becoming a musician. Nothing exciting but still thought I'd share
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    edited July 2017
    Day 7

Since the last update. Cara used the midas touch on her sister, it is 100% effective in Cara's case. Weird things have been happening but when does anyting normal happen. Yesterday Adrian got a call from Victoria, someone he doesn't even know very well to ask him on a date. Do not call up a married man when you yourself is married and also someone you are not familiar with.

Keeping it weird with the sims as the motto goes.

Another thing that also happened yesterday is that Melody had been tasked to learn a new recipe which she was excited to get on with and learn some ratatouille. She wishes to see her eldest girls married, so hopefully rejection won't hopefully happen for the twins.

My two eldest cats who I had at the start of the family will be elders in less then 5 days, referring to Mystic and Helios.

Being dastardly evil, Cara want s to donate 5,000 to undermine a charity.For some reason Mystic really loves to sleep on the bathroom counter.

Cara sent Malcom her very first love letter. I just checked Malcom's traits and has the complete opposite traits to Cara, one is good and one is evil, this will be interesting.
    2uh8y0w.jpg

Checked the post, realising I hadn't checked if Cara's rainbow gem she sent off had been returned :lol:

The Midas effect soon wore off and Trinity was back to normal.

While checking the post, I spotted a sneaky love letter to Melody from Nick Alto. Cara's rainbow gem and Melissa's toy that I forgot about :lol:

Brought Melissa a camera to do the photography skill with a little cheating of course. Cara also wanted to take a picture aswell, realising she had a camera in her inventory :lol:

Graduation Day
    33y1g0i.jpg

City Hall
    2vb7inb.jpg

Cara graduated as valedictorian and most likely to be a millionaire :lol: while her sister also graduated with honour and most likely to be popular.

Melissa finally got her skill in photography. Things were going well until Cara started an argument. Still no reply from Malcom, who called her.

So I encountered a glitch where I try to have someone interact with the bird buy can't as something is blocking them for happening like an invisible wall, has anyone else encountered this glitch or is it me. I soon fixed it by just moving the cage, works fine now.

Been busy building up Melissa's photography skill, she's now at level 2.

Melissa playing in the treehouse
    20z1e09.jpg

Cara's first day of work today

Cara got promoted today :smiley:

While at the party I see Cara getting a little on the flirty side with Malcom.
    Melody also got promoted.

Went to the local salon and too shop today. Saw some sims get makeover and Trinity getting her first tattoo. She has stars on her back and a music note on her right arm, she actually coped pretty well
    2a5jggn.jpg

Trinity getting her tattoo
    653a7l.jpg
    330sl1c.jpg

Trinity's Tattoos
    Back
    29c50l.jpg
    Arm
    b4gvwk.jpg

Cara got promoted, to celebrate, she went to get herself one. But before she did she had to quickly run an errand for work. When she booked in she was told it will hurt
    29wwewj.jpg
    mwxsv5.jpg

Cara finally got a reply back from Malcom. Looking promising, It is now spring in game.

I took Cara over to Malcom's home. She went over only to find no one home, so she waited.
    210zzua.jpg

A little disappointed, she went home. I did have her reply to Malcom's letter in the meantime.
    2i1f3mr.jpg
    e5hb8l.jpg
    30tnxj5.jpg
    Expressions Galore! :lol:

Random moment from Melissa
    2dion0y.jpg

Love/Valentine's Day in 2 days and Mystic's birthday today

Melissa's birthday in 1 day. Seeing as she will be the introvert of the family, I may give her the shy trait

Simfest
    33xzr03.jpg

First act was an acrobat act. Anne Song, an npc, was the performing acrobat. Stage Name: Luchera the Ovoid
    vinn6r.jpg
    xgjs05.jpg
    Nothing too special at the start of her act, a few flips and contortion. It was when she brought the fire juggling in that it got a little exciting. First time was disastrous she ended up dropping them and catching herself on fire. Second time went downhill again.
    2wnsinl.jpg
    2cqo7d3.jpg

Third attempt went much better.
    24lsaav.jpg
    2m5yzw5.jpg
    She did some other small acts before taking a bow for the audience with a smile on her face

Next Act was another acrobat, townie name was Gage going by his stage name Calvin the Ovoid. A few flips and contortions
    33xzr03.jpg
    Next did the human statue
    2mfhz0g.jpg
    So far he's doing pretty well.

Had to get some shots of him doing in the box trick
    260s8b9.jpg
    2n249xf.jpg
    2aaf02r.jpg

Another human statue shot
    15nrigp.jpg

Finishing off with the fire javelin and a bow to the crowd :smiley:
    11av6u8.jpg
    25yzz2b.jpg

Last Act is Calico Light Feet or townie name Cletus Maple, Gage was not getting off the stage though. He did in the end though. Acrobat though, thought it was a singer as he;s wearing a suit.
    2dt53ep.jpg
    2zewcug.jpg

The disappointment when you went wrong
    3356ypd.jpg
    eil72o.jpg

He carried on though.

Last Act is Calvin Bouncer/Artie Page, I'm guessing this will be an acrobat. Yep was right
    1551b4i.jpg
    a2ytfn.jpg
    ev485c.jpg

With all acts performed, Sue our host for today thanked everyone for coming and now was in charge of picking a winner for tonight's show,
    i4lkr5.jpg
    2eurg5z.jpg

Result Time
    vklc3.jpg
    2z3xaol.jpg
    1124mjr.jpg

"And the winner is our last act ladies and gentleman, give him a round of applause!"
    2qitdds.jpg
    vg7ecl.jpg
    nf0o1.jpg
    1ph309.jpg

Mystic's an old cat now as she 's just had her birthday. Cara has gone to work and Melody is now a sous chef.

I also aged up Helios.

Playing with Pebbles the Rat
    330xqxe.jpg

Matilda, the family lizard passed away :disappointed: Melody was super upset. She was soon cheered up when she got an opportunity.
    1zxb6yx.jpg

Some wild horses
    2v2xkls.jpg

Seeing as the spring festival was on I had Cara see what the love machine had to say about her romance.
    2u9lms4.jpg
    She got mild

No luck finding Malcom though, did have her dance at the festival though.

Melissa found a hotspot and also completed her first skill achievement.

Melissa now.
    jud7qh.jpg

Had her elixir saved since she was a child so went to complete that first and then do more pictures. Didn't bu one but did get some pictures in and sent her home before she was out after her curfew. Her mum decided to give her driving lessons and today was love day so Melissa didn't have to worry about school, the good thing is the weekends are coming up so she only goes to school for the day this week.

Fulfilling as much of my two eldest cats' wishes as I can. Rime got attacked by Helios. Tracked down Malcom and had them talk to start out will risk romance shortly. Conversation was cut off as he had to go to work.

Had Adrian start donating to the future fund at city hall. Keeping Melissa's room as it is

Melissa maxed out the photography, just her painting now.

Completing what he needed to do, Adrian is now a Renowned Philanthropist. The time traveller, Emit came to Adrian in holographic form. Adrian was curious though and wanted to learn more.
    2ujjm9g.jpg
    He was informed that the future is a bright and happy one but if I know Cara she will find a way to mess it up, luckily she's not aware of it yet

Melissa is now at level 5 in painting so halfway there. Being a shy girl Melissa will most likely keep to herself at school. Got Cara to go over to Malcolm's home, Malcom himself running off before Cara could get a chance to speak to him.

So of course Cara made her way over to Malcom's location. Of course trying to interact with a food merchant is tricky. Finally got to socilaise with him and found out they have a compatible sign.

They had not had their first kiss since Secondary School, so going for it.
    1znscxj.jpg
    Full on rejection, leaving a rather shocked and devasted Cara
    2euh9o9.jpg

So the first kiss didn't work out, however romantic interactions seem to be more successful. After a bumpy start called it a night. Cara's Python Bella passed away today :tired_face:

This Cara did not know until she heard her mum and sister crying when she came home
    24ysdvd.jpg

Soon had a devasted Cara.

While playing the game today I did notice Emma slimmed down. Speaking of which she called up Melody. Cara and Trinity got into one of their fights so I moved Cara out, she is immortal plus it will be the final way to end the conflict between Cara and Trinity is to separate them. If I could I would have the story progression mod but I fear mods could make my PC crash.

2dj8zr.jpg
    Last pic of Cara for the meantime. Making the call

With Cara now moved on, Trinity can rest knowing this long conflict has ended. I got her to adopt a baby. I changed Cara's room into her new child's room. Its ben so long since a baby has been in the family.

Will her adopted baby being human or non human, who knows ^^ Going to adopt a little girl, naming her Aurora.

Aurora's Nursery.
    2lmksp5.jpg

At some point I want to change Trinity back into a normal human sim so she can make a clone of herself seeing as she cant while as a genie.
    Call made to adoption services :blush: While waiting for the arrival of the newborn she did some quiet reading. Will be Melody and Adrian's first grandchild.

Melody suffered some garlic breath at work today

Aurora's Arrival
    154hjqf.jpg
    2w2ppqp.jpg

Aurora's Traits are brave and clumsy
    nyz8s5.jpg

Getting the little one settled in. Melody is almost at the top of her career.

Unicorn :open_mouth:
    2hwz1n8.jpg
    Her name's Scarlet. Had Melissa interact with her
    263wmjr.jpg

She left once it was daytime. Aurora was hungry so had her sorted.

Rime passed away :open_mouth: a lot of my smaller animals I had for a while have also passed away, such as that of little pebbles and Ziggy.

Watching the baby
    2ivd8qu.jpg
    Mystic gained two new traits, Adventurous and Hyper.

Aurora's birthday

Working on getting the rest of the cooking skills Melody needs. Melissa's doing really well she's nearly completed her lifetime reward.

Sam finally aged up into a young adult.

Melody meeting her granddaughter for the first time
    2w2q9gh.jpg

A painting Melissa did for her parent's anniversary
    jrw6yc.jpg

Melissa's latest painting
    qofxp2.jpg
    The painting is now hanging in Aurora's room

Decided to let Adrian have some fun tonight as he hasn't really treated himself for a while so he went to the local tavern for a few drinks, letting the girls have a night in. The good thing is he has it to himself.

Melissa and Aurora
    21csbbc.jpg

Aged up Aurora shortly after taking this picture, can't wait to see her as a toddler.
    14xkjdf.jpg

Adorable :blush:

That's me for updates today guys :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top