Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea Post

Comments

• Options
    bethekinsbethekins Posts: 1,607 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love an 'animalistic' trait, makes you more attractive and such to others, also maybe allow you to control animals >_>

I just want to have a 'wild girl' who runs around with a pack of wild dogs/wolves :P
  • Options
    scyiuleungscyiuleung Posts: 219 New Member
    edited June 2009
    What about a city life, where you life in a big city with skyscraper (don't sure how to spell) and tall bulitings
  • Options
    BeechwellBeechwell Posts: 292 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I find asking for weapons in a Sims game is a bit like asking for the ability to make a milk-shake in Battlefield 1942. But to each their own I guess. :roll:

Anyway...
    How about some more outdoor activities: climbing trees and cliffs (including a stay at the hospital for several days if the Sim falls off), marathons and bike races, the ability to swim in lakes,...
    Some additional service Sims like personal assistants (who can do computer-/paperwork for high-ranking Sims) and of course the butler.
  • Options
    EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited June 2009
    Beechwell wrote:
    I find asking for weapons in a Sims game is a bit like asking for the ability to make a milk-shake in Battlefield 1942. But to each their own I guess. :roll:

Anyway...
    How about some more outdoor activities: climbing trees and cliffs (including a stay at the hospital for several days if the Sim falls off), marathons and bike races, the ability to swim in lakes,...
    Some additional service Sims like personal assistants (who can do computer-/paperwork for high-ranking Sims) and of course the butler.

/clap.
    Those are awesome ideas. :)

I keep wanting to take my dirty Sims to swim in the river when they are out fishing.

I am not very good at coming up with ideas, but I love all yours. :D
  • Options
    jennyfromtherezjennyfromtherez Posts: 242 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A sim stock market where sims can own stock of local businesses

I would immediately buy shares of the diner because everyone goes there!

Well you can become a partner in the businesses. I did that a couple of times, and got really good returns on my investments!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Jails and hospitals where you actually can get like put in jail for a certain amount of time for some offense, and you still play your sim while they are in jail. Like they might have a mean "celly" or the food tastes horrible so they lose weight, or they are so bored the exercise all the time and get buff, etc. And if you are injured and put in the hospital, you get to play your sim and can use the call button to request meds from the nurse, and get vistors and make phone calls to tell people you're in the hospital. Like when they make an expansion pack such as nightlife, they could include jail, hospitals, even court rooms if a sim wants to try and defend themselves against a charge, and a careers expansion pack to be a policeman that you get to play who arrests people, or a jailguard or nurse/doctor/lawyer. Am I getting carried away? Does anyone else think these are good ideas? Or not?
    OH! and school where you can go in if you are either a kid going to school or an adult who is a teacher, principal,janitor or parent picking up their kids or going in for parent/teacher meetings!
  • Options
    Yanksfan2194Yanksfan2194 Posts: 89 New Member
    edited June 2009
    those r good jenny

sims can get boats for fishing in lakes or oceans!

• Options
    Yanksfan2194Yanksfan2194 Posts: 89 New Member
    edited June 2009
    keep the ideas comning
  • Options
    mcflyluver111mcflyluver111 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Jails and hospitals where you actually can get like put in jail for a certain amount of time for some offense, and you still play your sim while they are in jail. Like they might have a mean "celly" or the food tastes horrible so they lose weight, or they are so bored the exercise all the time and get buff, etc. And if you are injured and put in the hospital, you get to play your sim and can use the call button to request meds from the nurse, and get vistors and make phone calls to tell people you're in the hospital. Like when they make an expansion pack such as nightlife, they could include jail, hospitals, even court rooms if a sim wants to try and defend themselves against a charge, and a careers expansion pack to be a policeman that you get to play who arrests people, or a jailguard or nurse/doctor/lawyer. Am I getting carried away? Does anyone else think these are good ideas? Or not?
    OH! and school where you can go in if you are either a kid going to school or an adult who is a teacher, principal,janitor or parent picking up their kids or going in for parent/teacher meetings!

great ideas!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    yeah, and when the bon voyage ep came out for sims2, didn't anyone else think that we were going to be able to send our sims on cruises? Like I totally expected to be able to go on the love boat and stuff. That would be a good add-on with being able to go in a boat to fish and stuff, like yanksfan suggested, and also like water ski, jet ski, para sailing, buying bigger boats like yahts for richies to go out and have a party... (*well how do you spell yaht then? yhat? no. I give up)

yhaht? no. yaht. They'll tell me a word is mispelled but there's no spell checker to tell me the right spelling. bla. yaaht, yhat yaaht yacht. YACHT! :? That doesn't even look right. yaht looked right.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    another 2 ideas:
    when they come out (if) the seasons expansion pack, along with it should come the option to toggle holidays on during year or something like that. Then if you have it on, when that holiday pops up you get the option to celebrate or ignore. Because some people celebrate Christmas, others Hanukkah (or nothing at all) and like all the little ones like Valentine's Day, and maybe even add on wedding anniversaries for specific sims. Especially if you have it on epic then a whole year would take a lot longer to get through and holidays would add more interesting gameplay.

split up the ages of kids more. keep the one stage of newborn, maybe shorten it, make toddlers have two stages, children get 3 stages (like age 4-6, 7-9, 10-12) then teens two stages (13-15, 16-18 ) then they become young adults. I also wouldn't mind seeing a middle-age between adult and elder.

edited for spelling
  • Options
    MAK08642MAK08642 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The ability to have different shaped pools, and to have in ground whirpools attached to or seprate from pool, or even to place in foundation
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    dragons, lions and lepards and..zombies riding on whales drinking capris sun!
  • Options
    DebbieHCBDFDebbieHCBDF Posts: 822 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Stabbing, Choking option in Fight and the ability for Sims to buy a gun and shoot other sims
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Stabbing, Choking option in Fight and the ability for Sims to buy a gun and shoot other sims

You..are violent! :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    DebbieHCBDFDebbieHCBDF Posts: 822 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I only play sims. no other games. so I need everything in one
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I only play sims. no other games. so I need everything in one

Sims should be able to pants other sims! :lol:
  • Options
    kenyaownsyoukenyaownsyou Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love to see some activity with boats (kayaking and canoeing?!) and maybe mountain climbing. Basically, outdoor activities like that. It would be great for the "loves outdoors" sims. And you could get athletic skill points for it, of course. And I love the jail, court, hospital and school ideas :] Also, changing the shape of the pool is a good idea.
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited June 2009
    I would like to see a 'First Person' view toggle. (Like Oblivion) Like when you go to the park to socialize, switch to first-person view. You would get to see through the sims eyes. Use a WASD movement system. The landscapes are beautiful, but you cant truly enjoy it because you are always looking down on the town.
  • Options
    MerrienMerrien Posts: 91 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like the jail and outdoor activities idea-- esp. with such an open neighborhood. Like the cityscape one too, with less rural, more urban areas--maybe another downtown?

Also, need weather/seasons! :)

But what I miss most of all are the pets and open for business :) I had the coolest toy shop and florists set up in Sims 2--miss it :)
  • Options
    wumps97wumps97 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    How about real injures, with casts and crutches and plasters and bandages????
    :?:

or camping but you can go in the tent with your family with sleeping bags etc

or modeling career with catwalks etc...

will post more later :) x night im off, opinions ??? :thumbup: :thumbdown: let me know? Please Add Me!!! :) xx

Spelling Edits ;)
  • Options
    AlyssizzleAlyssizzle Posts: 314 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I actually really like your ideas. I love the growing beards thing! hahaha
  • Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    2l century is that catpital income is bigger than labor income.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Did you just ressurect an 8-year old thread about a no longer updated game to talk about 21 century economy? :confused: