Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LOLSims & LOLSimPets: Happy 8 Years of LOLSims

1717273747577...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    So as the subject says: LOLSims featuring your sims or LOLSimPets featuring your pets.

Check out page 106 for the contest categories.

EDIT: NO LOLCats Please, I don't want this thread to go OT. Thank You! :mrgreen:

This is the first time for an LOLSim for me, so be gentle :oops: and post yours too :mrgreen:

So how did I do for my first time?

I had to do it, just for the fact the computer glitched when he aged up to young adult and got girly hair. :P

Love this idea!!! :mrgreen:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    So as the subject says: LOLSims featuring your sims or LOLSimPets featuring your pets.

Check out page 106 for the contest categories.

EDIT: NO LOLCats Please, I don't want this thread to go OT. Thank You! :mrgreen:

This is the first time for an LOLSim for me, so be gentle :oops: and post yours too :mrgreen:

So how did I do for my first time?

I had to do it, just for the fact the computer glitched when he aged up to young adult and got girly hair. :P

Love this idea!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you! Can't believe it's been 8 years or will be in November of this year lol. Lot of laughs lol, hope that more keep coming!
  • Options
    sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Ahahahahah awesome thread!
  • Options
    pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    Wow this is an amazing thread. I always skim thru when I need a pick me up. Can't wait to see what is to come.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    PrepH.png
    Ouch.

ScreamLikeLittleGirl.jpg

ForOthersMastercard.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    BlueberrySunsetBlueberrySunset Posts: 23 Member
    😂 these are great I have a few to post in little bit