Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    Oh no! My spoiler didn't work... don't think I can edit it since I'm still a new member.. :/
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited July 2017
    Alpha8 wrote: »
    *shakes head*
    Oh Seth, Seth, Seth...
    I have a theory (it might have already been said but I don't read all the comments..) :
    Something will break up Sith (probably Io) and Siobhan will be upset (obviously). Then at that moment, Theo will come and be the supporting friend she needs and he will try to transform their friendship into more. Finally, Siobhan will realise it won't work and get back with Julien :)
    Honestly (and hopefully!) this probably won't happen..

It seems like Sith has been ambushed. :open_mouth: I have the feeling that Seth's parents (especially Moama) have something to do with it, the sequence of happenings (suggested night at Lover's Drift and the next day the appearance of Io) is just a little bit too 'coincidental'. :smirk:

@Alpha8: Theo trying to sweep up Siobhan into his arms after her and Seth are broken up (or in a deep crisis), is also a scenario I've thought of. Maybe a variant in which she flees Pongo (and Seth) and she runs into Theo at the airport home. He could be just returning from his own holiday, or he found some info about Siobhans drama ('stalkery Theo' case ;)). Siobhan and Theo could also happen later on, then it would depend on how Seth's future is (planned?): will he stay in San Myshuno or will he return to Pongo (for the arranged marriage with Io). There is just one thing we can infer know: Siobhans and Seths relation will be onder more pressure now.

/edit, added thought: Siobhan meeting Theo and his father (or the whole family) at the airport would add an extra twist (regarding Jacksons divorce and Mr/Papa Wolffs involvement) >:)
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    That ain't no "spirits talking"; that's what you call a hobag throwing herself at your man, Siobhan!
    Why doesn't she tell Seth what his mom said? This fatalistic attitude gets on my nerves.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I am getting to the point where she just needs to woohoo all three of them and marry whichever is the babydaddy
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    First time I didn't read the comments, I admit. But I half faint right now (just like that, no particular reason) that I'm not really able to participate in a discussion or express my thoughts... (did I even think while reading?)
    Chapter was good, though and managed to distract me for a while. :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited July 2017
    @MrsRacooney Take care of yourself, that's what's important. *hugs* There will be plenty of time for discussion whenever you feel better. :)
  • Options
    What the Bug said.

Now where did I put that Raid?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2017
    *shakes head*
    Oh Seth, Seth, Seth...
    I have a theory (it might have already been said but I don't read all the comments..) :
    Something will break up Sith (probably Io) and Siobhan will be upset (obviously). Then at that moment, Theo will come and be the supporting friend she needs and he will try to transform their friendship into more. Finally, Siobhan will realise it won't work and get back with Julien :)

I like your theory! We shall see if any of it comes true...
    Sassie wrote: »
    *shakes head*
    Oh Seth, Seth, Seth...

It seems like Sith has been ambushed. :open_mouth: I have the feeling that Seth's parents (especially Moama) have something to do with it, the sequence of happenings (suggested night at Lover's Drift and the next day the appearance of Io) is just a little bit too 'coincidental'. :smirk:
    Theo trying to sweep up Siobhan into his arms after her and Seth are broken up (or in a deep crisis), is also a scenario I've thought of. Maybe a variant in which she flees Pongo (and Seth) and she runs into Theo at the airport home. He could be just returning from his own holiday, or he found some info about Siobhans drama ('stalkery Theo' case ;)). Siobhan and Theo could also happen later on, then it would depend on how Seth's future is (planned?): will he stay in San Myshuno or will he return to Pongo (for the arranged marriage with Io). There is just one thing we can infer know: Siobhans and Seths relation will be onder more pressure now.

You think Seth's moama had something to do with it? Could be...

Love these theories!! Could happen...well, you might see an airport anyway... ;)
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    That ain't no "spirits talking"; that's what you call a hobag throwing herself at your man, Siobhan!
    Why doesn't she tell Seth what his mom said? This fatalistic attitude gets on my nerves.

LOL! Love that...hobag... :lol:
    It doesn't matter what Seth's mom said--what matters is what Siobhan saw with her own eyes. She didn't care that Moama said anything about fate. But what she saw was Seth as a couple with Io. He never really told her much about her other than she was betrothed to him at birth. Why did he keep his earlier relationship a secret from her?

Siobhan needs to have a good talk with Seth. And she will...
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I am getting to the point where she just needs to woohoo all three of them and marry whichever is the babydaddy

Antsy for the ending are you? LOL! This is not A2A...my characters use condoms. :lol: (Although...that's a thought...)
    First time I didn't read the comments, I admit. But I half faint right now (just like that, no particular reason) that I'm not really able to participate in a discussion or express my thoughts... (did I even think while reading?)
    Chapter was good, though and managed to distract me for a while. :)

So glad you're not babbling like Cursed. Ha! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick maybe I just like the woohoo.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

LOL!
    You've been getting plenty of it in this story lately. I don't think I've ever had back to back NSFW chapters...ah well...the trend is going to stop for a while, I'm afraid... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

LOL!
    You've been getting plenty of it in this story lately. I don't think I've ever had back to back NSFW chapters...ah well...the trend is going to stop for a while, I'm afraid... ;)

Someone hid my dislike button.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ship Scoring so far, so we have
    Sith: 2 (+1) You can have a bonus point for sticking togethor after Seo hit you with that cannon.
    Sheo: 0 Lack of presence, does count towards your score
    Juicy(?)*: 0 Sorry, she's not interested
    Seo (Seth & Io): 1 Sneaky there Seo, although I believe only one of you was in on it.
    Happihan: 2 You took hits but you can keep the 2 point from last chapter. Bonus point if you hit Seo with whatever you have.

Now over to @WitcHazard for our shoot by shoot commentary.

*puts mic down and rushes to Happihan cannon* Now how does this work???

*can someone tell me if I have the ship name right.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ship Scoring so far, so we have
    Sith: 2 (+1) You can have a bonus point for sticking togethor after Seo hit you with that cannon.
    Sheo: 0 Lack of presence, does count towards your score
    Juicy(?)*: 0 Sorry, she's not interested
    Seo (Seth & Io): 1 Sneaky there Seo, although I believe only one of you was in on it.
    Happihan: 2 You took hits but you can keep the 2 point from last chapter. Bonus point if you hit Seo with whatever you have.

Now over to @WitcHazard for our shoot by shoot commentary.

*puts mic down and rushes to Happihan cannon* Now how does this work???

*can someone tell me if I have the ship name right.

Haha...love this scoring system. You will see both Jusi (and yes, it can be spelled Juicy for ease of memory if you like. That's how it's pronounced,) and Sheo soon! So I wonder how they will score in the future...

How about Sio for Seth and Io...simply because I thought you were talking about Sheo there for a second...I'm afraid you'll need a lot of ammunition for Happihan...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Oh noes!
    I'm with @Sassie - I reckon Moama is behind this little stunt :o Poor Siobhan, it's never easy for her - what a meanie you are Pammiechick! ;) Love the drama though, just as long as Sith hasn't taken on too much water... ! Both of them seem to be having doubts though, so maybe some time apart back home (while Siobhan dates Theo??! And possibly Julien too??!!) will be what they need to realise they really do want to spend their lives together. Think I'm hoppin' on to Amazon Island for a while, Pink Tinkle in hand... :)
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited July 2017
    You think Seth's moama had something to do with it? Could be...
    Well, we don't know much about her yet. ;)
    Love these theories!! Could happen...well, you might see an airport anyway... ;)

Regarding airport happenings: another thought popped up in my head today:
    Siobhan meeting Theo and his father (or the whole family - coming back from a holiday abroad) at the airport would add an extra twist (regarding Jacksons divorce and Mr/Papa Wolffs involvement). >:)

Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Seth's mother got me really mad. I don't remember getting so mad in a long time. She seems to switch favourites very easily. One minute she's planning a wedding for one girl, next minute for the other. It's like giving a promise and taking it back again. They should have let Io and Seth meet before they sent him and Siobhan in the Lover's Drift. And here I thought Seth's family was sweet.
    So what comes next? Seth and Siobhan return to states and after a year his family will drag him back to the island to marry the other girl only because she threw herself on him? I'm so mad at his mother.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Oh noes!
    I'm with @Sassie - I reckon Moama is behind this little stunt :o Poor Siobhan, it's never easy for her - what a meanie you are Pammiechick! ;) Love the drama though, just as long as Sith hasn't taken on too much water... ! Both of them seem to be having doubts though, so maybe some time apart back home (while Siobhan dates Theo??! And possibly Julien too??!!) will be what they need to realise they really do want to spend their lives together. Think I'm hoppin' on to Amazon Island for a while, Pink Tinkle in hand... :)

I am a meanie... >:)

I like how you think...we shall see if Ship Sith can be repaired or maybe a HUGE BOMB will hit...

Pink Tinkle...lol...totally forgot about that drink.
    Sassie wrote: »
    Regarding airport happenings: another thought popped up in my head today:
    Siobhan meeting Theo and his father (or the whole family - coming back from a holiday abroad) at the airport would add an extra twist (regarding Jacksons divorce and Mr/Papa Wolffs involvement). >:)

Ohh...that's an idea...I will say we will be seeing Papa Wolff (and his family) in the future...
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Seth's mother got me really mad. I don't remember getting so mad in a long time. She seems to switch favourites very easily. One minute she's planning a wedding for one girl, next minute for the other. It's like giving a promise and taking it back again. They should have let Io and Seth meet before they sent him and Siobhan in the Lover's Drift. And here I thought Seth's family was sweet.
    So what comes next? Seth and Siobhan return to states and after a year his family will drag him back to the island to marry the other girl only because she threw herself on him? I'm so mad at his mother.

I'm surprised more people weren't mad at her behavior. I think maybe because we're not sure if she set this up or not. She's a very superstitious woman. If Io got "wind" about Seth's arrival and came on her own (it's a small island after all...news travels fast), then Moama might believe that "fate" or "spirits" ordaned the meeting and she must support it. Truthfully, whether Moama wants to admit it or not, her utmost desire is to have Seth and Io marry. So, she's grabbing at whatever she can, hoping they will somehow be reconciled. At the moment, she really doesn't have much pull, though, and she can't "force" Seth into this marriage.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

I'm surprised more people weren't mad at her behavior. I think maybe because we're not sure if she set this up or not. She's a very superstitious woman. If Io got "wind" about Seth's arrival and came on her own (it's a small island after all...news travels fast), then Moama might believe that "fate" or "spirits" ordaned the meeting and she must support it. Truthfully, whether Moama wants to admit it or not, her utmost desire is to have Seth and Io marry. So, she's grabbing at whatever she can, hoping they will somehow be reconciled. At the moment, she really doesn't have much pull, though, and she can't "force" Seth into this marriage.

I'm really glad to hear that, because I was worried she would pull out some old tradition or law and make Seth marry Io. I don't know how big role "the spirits" are going to play in your story. I get the superstitiousness, but I really hope there won't be some tribal magic involved. At first Seth told us in his inner monologue that Io cheated on him and he's over her and then something strange happened when she kissed him and I'm not sure what to make of it. You can't toy with me like that! :D You did everything to convince me he's head over heels with Siobhan and now you are trying to shatter the image. I refuse to accept it! :D

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I'm really glad to hear that, because I was worried she would pull out some old tradition or law and make Seth marry Io. I don't know how big role "the spirits" are going to play in your story. I get the superstitiousness, but I really hope there won't be some tribal magic involved. At first Seth told us in his inner monologue that Io cheated on him and he's over her and then something strange happened when she kissed him and I'm not sure what to make of it. You can't toy with me like that! :D You did everything to convince me he's head over heels with Siobhan and now you are trying to shatter the image. I refuse to accept it! :D

Well, Seth IS head over heels for Shiv but the situation got the better of him. It surprised him most of all, too...don't fear his love for Shiv. That's solid.
    It was strange what happened. He didn't expect Io to kiss him like that at all and he should have reacted much quicker, but it caught him off guard. He was still really trying to process why she was there and remembering the last time he saw her. Sort of when you're in your head as you're driving and you miss a turn (happens to me all the time).
    So...image shouldn't be shattered.
    Not yet anyway. >:)
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Just a little something I've been working on! :D
    winterdrinking.jpg
    sagearrival.jpg
    sagewaiting.jpg
    sagewaiting2.jpg
    winterissodead.jpg

It took Sage a while to get to Earth, but a contract is a contract. Oh, and Crystal... You're next! >:):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    winterdrinking.jpg
    sagearrival.jpg
    sagewaiting.jpg
    sagewaiting2.jpg
    winterissodead.jpg

It took Sage a while to get to Earth, but a contract is a contract. Oh, and Crystal... You're next! >:):D

*insert evil laughter here*
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wow, Moama /friends off.
    This is how I sort of feel about this whole chapter from top to bottom:

8cJ7ZOC.png

Moama: superstitious shark
    Io: triflin' ho shark
    Brothers: smexy sharks

Sith: big fat seal sitting in the water

Also, 10/10 Moama is a cow who probably had something to do with Io's "sudden" appearance.
    /sips juicy cocktails
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Wow, Moama /friends off.

8cJ7ZOC.png

Also, 10/10 Moama is a cow who probably had something to do with Io's "sudden" appearance.
    /sips juicy cocktails

Hey @WagonFruit Do you think Siobhan's hatred of Moama (it's gonna happen) will be as strong as Alex & Knight's of Winter? Or her hatred of Winter?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    winterdrinking.jpg
    sagearrival.jpg
    sagewaiting.jpg
    sagewaiting2.jpg
    winterissodead.jpg

OMG!! LOVE THIS!
    Go Sage! BRAVO!

Sage's face is priceless. Winter won't even know what hit her when Sage's tail impales her... >:) (Love how Winter is drinking her favorite cocktail...ha!)

And cannot WAIT to see Crystal's face...Heehee!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Wow, Moama /friends off.

8cJ7ZOC.png

/sips juicy cocktails
    Lol! Love that image...and so true! Ha! Poor Sith...can't catch a break (smexy sharks :joy: those are my favorite kind!)

Maybe Moama put the word out... :smirk: to her bff (Io's mother).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey @WagonFruit Do you think Siobhan's hatred of Moama (it's gonna happen) will be as strong as Alex & Knight's of Winter? Or her hatred of Winter?

I'm pretty sure Siobhan is going to challenge them all to a jello wrestling contest and then name Tulip as her Champion at the last minute.
    #PREDICTIONSandTHEORIES

FzWOQ8X.jpg