Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do any of your family members play the Sims?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    I'm the only one that I know of. My niece will sometimes play when she comes over to my house but that's about it!
  • Options
    herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    edited July 2017
    My older sister has played 1-3 and got me hooked at 8 years old on the first one. She doesn't want to play TS4 though because she seems to be waiting for all the expansions, and it's too "cartoony" for her realistic play. My little sister has played 2 and 4, but hasn't for a couple years now because I think she was just used to have all the expansions for 2 that 4 seems a little dry. Plus she's addicted to YouTube lol. My husband has played a few times. He got the Pets Sims 3 on Xbox which to me is just completely bizarre. I do not understand Sims as console games. He did try his hand at making me and him though (on TS4), a few years ago. He looks great, like himself. I look... well I'm wearing some interesting stuff and he neglected make-up. But I also found it kind of endearing. haha
  • Options
    SimCrazed25SimCrazed25 Posts: 28 New Member
    > @Hansku said:
    > Scobre wrote: »
    >
    > Hansku wrote: »
    >
    > My mother does, she used to build me houses, while I created sims for her. :smiley:
    > Though, she doesn't play Sims that much anymore because her laptop broke and the only options are TS1 and TS2 for PS2 and those are very limited.
    >
    >
    >
    > Whoa creative mother. That's so cool you worked together and bummer about the laptop. Hopefully she can Sim again soon.
    >
    >
    >
    > She liked to build houses and was very talented, but some of them were too large for my families. :sweat_smile: In her game the houses usually had at least 20+ rooms and they were never empty.
    > I've been thinking about loaning my Macbook next time I visit her, so she could play TS2 again.

Cool mom. That sounds like fun :D
  • Options
    My sister played a little back during sims 2. And so did two of my cousins who were siblings :) :) :)
  • Options
    My sister also had a friend who played sims at her own house. I guess sims is just really popular where I live
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    Me and my sister does. My brother made his first family off the sims 4, used characters from a game he likes.
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    Sadly, no. My Mom played Sims 1 once for a little while many years ago. The only people I know who play it are people online. Though I did have a coworker I worked with for a few weeks who had enjoyed playing Sims 3. That was awesome.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    My sister does though I haven't talked with her about it lately. I know she always has had a very different decorating style than mine.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Well recently I've made my sister play it and she loves it!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    Well recently I've made my sister play it and she loves it!
    Cool! I love when siblings play.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    My cousins like playing the Sims.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    ShyllowwShylloww Posts: 298 Member
    No unfortunately not, only a good friend does.
    Origin ID: Sarahsmile37
  • Options
    SkyzzahSkyzzah Posts: 131 Member
    My older sister plays. She probably played the original sims when it came out. I have her old PS2 along with the old sims games like The Urbz for example. She typically plays TS3 since it's the easiest for her laptop to handle.
    41741928340_6225bb36b5_c.jpg
    ✨ Click on the picture above to check out my channel for CAS videos! ✨