Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited June 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I am still firmly planted on the Sith ship. :) He is soooooo cute.
    Cursed Lover: Another believer! Welcome to the dark side @Skaga6! You'll join @orangeplumbob in the VIP section on Sith! And you get a cookie! o:)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Cursed Lover: Another believer! Welcome to the dark side @Skaga6! You'll join @orangeplumbob in the VIP section on Sith! And you get a cookie! o:)

I love cookies. Unfortunately so does my butt and hips. But I love cookies too much to care. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

I love cookies. Unfortunately so does my butt and hips. But I love cookies too much to care. :)

4474065261_4f95455a3d_z.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited June 2017
    68b.jpg
    Pic is huge
    It's called raft kid and it's the best meme ever

I want to ship Sith so badly. It kind of put me off that she was in different clothes, too. He wouldn't do anything, but he still undressed her
    I'm sure he has a good reason, though.
    Post edited by Wralai on
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    edited June 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Seth definitely seems to be most level-headed guy of those three. Theo is too much of a fan boy and Julien has too much on his plate to be a good boyfriend to Siobhan. I'm curious why Seth can't keep a girlfriend. I suppose that's a question we should ask now. But it's a Sith after all, so some darker things are expected and welcome. :)

You will find out more about Seth in the chapters to come and why he can't hold down a girl (or doesn't wish to.) Sith...the dark side is here! >:)
    Wralai wrote: »
    OH NO
    At least Seth was there... who knows who could've found her. *Shivers*

Right? The girl gets very destructive when she's depressed. Not good.
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    Creeps me out a bit that her clothes are different than when she was in the club. Ah well, hopefully you wouldnt be that horrible to the poor girl.
    Also, I'm leaning more towards shipping with Sith but I'll wait a while longer.
    You will find out why she is in different clothing...there are good reasons. And you will find out if Seth is a good or bad boy, too! ;) But...basing his personality on how he's acted so far, do you really think he'd take advantage of her?
    Not at all. Still creepy though, you have to admit! My guess is it's not even Seth's house. Tulips, maybe?
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    On Starship Sith, we be like:
    J6sqZaY.gif

Sith is here! He cares soo much for her. Hope we blast Juilan's ship out of the universe, and soon. >:)>:)>:)
  • Options
    MnM1724MnM1724 Posts: 47 Member
    I am totally on the Sith ship. Have been since day one just a more quiet reader. The last ship I was on sunk in the Amazon story so I hope this one stays afloat! [spoiler]Also when she woke up the next morning....reminded me of 50 shades of grey. Hopefully this is a good omen for the Sith ship. true love like Christian and anna in that book ❤️❤️[/spoiler]
  • Options
    Welcome to the Sith Ship, @MnM1724. Pull up a cookie and take a seat.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Can I buy a ticket for Sith ship, please?
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    J6sqZaY.gif

Sith is here! He cares soo much for her. Hope we blast Juilan's ship out of the universe, and soon. >:)>:)>:)

Oh goodness, I love this pic! :love:

Ahem. *raises her raccoon-shaped hand* I don't necessarily want a place in the VIP section, but could I maybe have a cookie, too?

@MnM1724 @winterbaby20 Welcome to ship Sith! Seems as if we'd have to expand xD
    Seth definitely seems to be most level-headed guy of those three. Theo is too much of a fan boy and Julien has too much on his plate to be a good boyfriend to Siobhan. I'm curious why Seth can't keep a girlfriend. I suppose that's a question we should ask now. But it's a Sith after all, so some darker things are expected and welcome. :)

You will find out more about Seth in the chapters to come and why he can't hold down a girl (or doesn't wish to.) Sith...the dark side is here! >:)
    OH NO

Not at all. Still creepy though, you have to admit! My guess is it's not even Seth's house. Tulips, maybe?

Oh, I admit I haven't thought of this so far xD Don't know if it really will come true considering Seth has watched her for some time to see whether she's drunk, he'll certainly have found out with whom she's there.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Seth is the hero that Shivvy deserves, but not the hero that she needs... yet :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited June 2017
    Now I am conflicted- Am withholding jumping ship for another Seth chapter....on the edge though...
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited June 2017
    Cursed Lover: Of course all my believers get cookies here's two! @MrsRacooney! @MnM1724 @winterbaby20 welcome welcome here's a cookie! Charmer we need more cookies!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited June 2017
    Late to the party, as usual! Now everyone is already all passed out in a cookie coma :s
    Wow, look at that gang of Beautiful People!
    Oh my starrrrrs...Tobias is HOT; yes please.

I see poor rejected Julien is drowning his sorrows in strange-foofie!
    Ugh, I feel for them both; such an awkward time, the soon thereafter of a break-up...I liked that part though where she acknowledged she didn't have a right to expect him to be a nun after cutting him loose; a lot of girls (and guys) still feel a right to ownership over the other person after a split...still, aww, that hurts, and I suppose it's bound to happen fairly often if they all frequent the same places.

Drowning the sorrows in drink is not the safest, healthiest thing to do, but I'm sure she knows that! And hey, I can cut a girl some slack for an unexpected meltdown from time to time; I just hope it doesn't become a habit :|

I still don't know what to think of Seth; he appears to be an interesting combo of narcissistic-pig and gentleman? I shall observe him from Amazon Island while I sip bellinis, but I suspect he's my last choice suitor.
    This is what I get for going away to conference land! :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Late to the party!! Wow, lots of cookies must've been distributed to the fellow Sith believers!!

Oh my stars!! Look at that lovely gang!! Kailyn and Matthew!! Yay!! Loved that they went off to beauty school and became hairdressers! They look so cute with their new pink hair!! I hope Shivvy will visit their salon and get a nice haircut from them!! ^^

EMO_080.gif
    About Seth, I'm still not sure if I should side with him, although it looks tempting to board the Sith ship, have cookies, and party with the WitcHazards and the Sith believers. Just a few more Seth appearances and then I'll decide whether to change ships.

I'm feeling so concerned about Shivvy. Drinking your problems away is not the right solution. I'm sure she knows that. I wonder whose house she slept over at? I'm guessing it's Seth's house.

sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Ha! Lots of people now happily aboard the good ship Sith :D He's certainly been a knight in shining armour so far, even if Siobhan is blissfully unaware. Lol at "pink tinkle" - is that a thing? (I'm a bit scared to Google it... :# ). Maybe Siobhan needs to throw herself into her studies and relaxing with her girlfriends and forget about dating for a while... though I doubt that'd make for a great story :D Looking forward to seeing what happened after she passed out drunk... B) though I'm absolutely sure that Seth would not have taken advantage of her.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017

You are one of the faithful! :love:

LOL! SO...I don't know if I'd trust a cookie from Cursed...it's liable to have some fingernails and eyeballs mixed in...yick!
    68b.jpg
    Pic is huge
    It's called raft kid and it's the best meme ever

I want to ship Sith so badly. It kind of put me off that she was in different clothes, too. He wouldn't do anything, but he still undressed her
    I'm sure he has a good reason, though.

Siobhan won't be happy about this either, but you will make your decision by next chapter on what to think...

OH NO

Creeps me out a bit that her clothes are different than when she was in the club. Ah well, hopefully you wouldnt be that horrible to the poor girl.
    Also, I'm leaning more towards shipping with Sith but I'll wait a while longer.
    You will find out why she is in different clothing...there are good reasons. And you will find out if Seth is a good or bad boy, too! ;) But...basing his personality on how he's acted so far, do you really think he'd take advantage of her?

You will be the judge next chapter!!!

J6sqZaY.gif

LOL! This is so appropriate for Sith atm...hee! Julien is a tough ship to sink, though...you know how much Siobhan loves him... >:)
    MnM1724 wrote: »
    I am totally on the Sith ship. Have been since day one just a more quiet reader. The last ship I was on sunk in the Amazon story so I hope this one stays afloat!
    Also when she woke up the next morning....reminded me of 50 shades of grey. Hopefully this is a good omen for the Sith ship. true love like Christian and anna in that book ❤️❤️

Welcome back! So you are one of the faithful then?

Which Amazon ship were you on? Would love to know! And sorry in advance for sinking it...

Oh...that's one book I haven't read. Now I'm intrigued!!!
    Seth is the hero that Shivvy deserves, but not the hero that she needs... yet :D

LOL!
    Maybe so...it's too early to make judgements about Seth, though. You know next to nothing about him. But in the next few chapters, you will get a good sense about him, I hope.

AudreyFld wrote: »
    Now I am conflicted- Am withholding jumping ship for another Seth chapter....on the edge though...

Good idea to wait until you find out more about him. With Theo and Julien, you know about their lives, their family and mostly about what they want in life (although with Julien, he's struggling to stay above water, but he has hopes and dreams, too...) But Seth...he's a big question mark.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Late to the party, as usual! Now everyone is already all passed out in a cookie coma :s
    Wow, look at that gang of Beautiful People!
    Oh my starrrrrs...Tobias is HOT; yes please.

I see poor rejected Julien is drowning his sorrows in strange-foofie!
    Ugh, I feel for them both; such an awkward time, the soon thereafter of a break-up...I liked that part though where she acknowledged she didn't have a right to expect him to be a nun after cutting him loose; a lot of girls (and guys) still feel a right to ownership over the other person after a split...still, aww, that hurts, and I suppose it's bound to happen fairly often if they all frequent the same places.

Drowning the sorrows in drink is not the safest, healthiest thing to do, but I'm sure she knows that! And hey, I can cut a girl some slack for an unexpected meltdown from time to time; I just hope it doesn't become a habit :|

I still don't know what to think of Seth; he appears to be an interesting combo of narcissistic-pig and gentleman? I shall observe him from Amazon Island while I sip bellinis, but I suspect he's my last choice suitor.
    This is what I get for going away to conference land! :bawling:

LOL!
    Narcissistic-pig...hee...well, he's overconfident and that can translate to being a jerk sometimes. He has walls up to protect himself. He does NOT take himself too seriously, though. He's just honest. Girls swoon over him. He has this power and he knows it. But he cares about others. You will see this soon...

Amazon island for you? Abandoning poor Julien when he needs you most?? Glad you don't fault him for trying to rid his mind of Shivvy (although it's not working much...he won't get over her so easily.)

Glad you can understand Siobhan's drinking...she won't make it a habit, but she does tend to do self destructive things when her life gets tough. That can be a bad thing.
    Late to the party!! Wow, lots of cookies must've been distributed to the fellow Sith believers!!

Oh my stars!! Look at that lovely gang!! Kailyn and Matthew!! Yay!! Loved that they went off to beauty school and became hairdressers! They look so cute with their new pink hair!! I hope Shivvy will visit their salon and get a nice haircut from them!! ^^

EMO_080.gif
    About Seth, I'm still not sure if I should side with him, although it looks tempting to board the Sith ship, have cookies, and party with the WitcHazards and the Sith believers. Just a few more Seth appearances and then I'll decide whether to change ships.

I'm feeling so concerned about Shivvy. Drinking your problems away is not the right solution. I'm sure she knows that. I wonder whose house she slept over at? I'm guessing it's Seth's house.
    Seth is a tempter...we shall see what you think after the next few chapters.

Glad you like how Matthew and Kailyn are hairdressers. You will get to see them at work, too. I am in love with them as a couple. Nooboos will happen, too, for them!

You will find out what happened with Shivvy next chapter. ;)

Ha! Lots of people now happily aboard the good ship Sith :D He's certainly been a knight in shining armour so far, even if Siobhan is blissfully unaware. Lol at "pink tinkle" - is that a thing? (I'm a bit scared to Google it... :# ). Maybe Siobhan needs to throw herself into her studies and relaxing with her girlfriends and forget about dating for a while... though I doubt that'd make for a great story :D Looking forward to seeing what happened after she passed out drunk... B) though I'm absolutely sure that Seth would not have taken advantage of her.
    LOL! Pink Tinkle...I made it up. All the sims drink names are so goofy, I thought that one fit in with the rest. It'd be nice if Siobhan would give guys a rest, but they are flapping around her like buzzards. She won't ever be rid of them until she ultimately chooses her mate for life.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So a cookie with protein?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited June 2017
    Abandon the Good Ship Jusi?? NEVAR! :scream:
    I'm simply sitting in the shade with a nice drink while the slaves shine up the hull; make sure she's looking her very best for when Siobhan and Julien are ready to come to their senses and sail off into the sunset together!
    Seth does have that overconfident thing going on for sure, I've just really noticed that he tends to talk about Shivvy as if she were a piece of meat? It's distressing!
    BUT, I'm willing to keep an open mind; you never can tell about people for sure until you get to know them a bit better, and sometimes someone's defense mechanisms can be a bit off-putting at first, but then you get to see the gooey center and it all makes more sense.
    We shall see! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member

Yey! Instead of protein shakes xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Yey! Instead of protein shakes xD

Gag! :tired_face:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I SO hope Siobhan won't go down the alcoholic-road like her mother did, downing drinks like that is just wrong!
    Luckily the handsome bartender is no predator. Siobhan is a pretty girl and also pretty famous...
  • Options
    I SO hope Siobhan won't go down the alcoholic-road like her mother did, downing drinks like that is just wrong!
    Luckily the handsome bartender is no predator. Siobhan is a pretty girl and also pretty famous...

True...he's not a predator and she's lucky. Being famous and pretty...she could get in trouble fast if there were some evil men around.

I hope Siobhan doesn't do more destructive behavior as well...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited June 2017
    Oh Theo, don't let her give you the cold shoulder. Try again in class next week, okay?

Seth, what makes you think your cheesy lines will work on her? If it weren't for you happening to be there at the right time to keep her from passing out in public with no help.. where were her friends by the way? But don't think I forgot you're the one who brought that cop around her that she took to her dad's house that led to the tabloid report that spiraled out of control and led to his death!

And Julien, keep it up buddy, get all those folks off your ship, you don't deserve her.
  • Options
    Oh Theo, don't let her give you the cold shoulder. Try again in class next week, okay?

Seth, what makes you think your cheesy lines will work on her? If it weren't for you happening to be there at the right time to keep her from passing out in public with no help.. where were her friends by the way? But don't think I forgot you're the one who brought that cop around her that she took to her dad's house that led to the tabloid report that spiraled out of control and led to his death!

And Julien, keep it up buddy, get all those folks off your ship, you don't deserve her.

Love the faithful Theo shipper!!! Keep on his ship...he's not going anywhere...like you said, she'll see him in class all semester...

And yeah...his friend, Emerett, did lead to the demise, ulitmately, but lucky for Seth, Siobhan has no clue that's what happened. But you do...right? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg