Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Planned Parenthood

R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
what are you doing to prepare?
myself, im redecorating, building the kids's rooms, making lists*, etc
(*ive been making lists before twilight sparkle even existed) ;)

i didnt watch the live stream as id rather see everything with fresh new eyes & discover everything on my own.

9pm edit: and whats everyone doing to pass the time in RL?
[✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
a1EEcS1.gif
Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
Post edited by R3imiu on

Comments

• Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    Are we able to abort babies yet?
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    My sim is still pregnant so waiting to see if baby is a boy or girl xx
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Interesting title choice. :wink::lol:

I've just finished building a house that I plan to furnish with the new pack and upload to the gallery. I'm also planning on redecorating my sims' current and future homes. I did watch the live stream and all the build items look so stunning. I'm so happy we're just one day away now! :smile:
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    What? People actually plan for kids?
    My sims pop them out, then it's panic time, cos there's not enough room for a rug rat.

I have one sim who hates kids, yet has 5 of them, and lives in a tiny house. Her eldest son lives in a shack in the back yard, the rest of the kids are crammed into two tiny bedrooms.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited May 2017
    I moved the teenagers who I want to carry on my legacy with into a small apartment. They're only young so they won't be having children anytime soon, although it's still good to prepare in advance!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    klestrella wrote: »
    Interesting title choice. :wink::lol:

I've just finished building a house that I plan to furnish with the new pack and upload to the gallery. I'm also planning on redecorating my sims' current and future homes. I did watch the live stream and all the build items look so stunning. I'm so happy we're just one day away now! :smile:

around 16hrs, 50min GMT5 to go
    the excitement is building i feel like im going to burst! :D<3
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    My sims pop them out, then it's panic time, cos there's not enough room for a rug rat.

I have one sim who hates kids, yet has 5 of them, and lives in a tiny house. Her eldest son lives in a shack in the back yard, the rest of the kids are crammed into two tiny bedrooms.

Mine too. I just can't seem to deny them when they roll the "try for baby" wish. But at least it means I have no shortage of kids to play Parenthood with. However, I also have families of 7 crammed into starter homes. I've built a lot of basement bedrooms.

Aside from making sure the families have room for their new stuff, I haven't really made any other preparations for it.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    That's why Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in the game is a great idea! You can kill your babies before they're born! Get rid of the rugrats before they infest your sim lives. haha

soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    Are we able to abort babies yet?

I highly doubt such a controversial thing would ever be implemented into the game.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited May 2017
    there's already a thread for this topic. you might have missed it as it's in the pack discussion of TS4 forum. i've linked it in case you want to participate in a larger discussion.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918631/are-you-preparing-a-household-for-the-pack#latest
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    That's why Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in the game is a great idea! You can kill your babies before they're born! Get rid of the rugrats before they infest your sim lives. haha

We're talking about the sims, not the real world.
    In TS4, you can delete any unwanted kids. :)

but I like torturing sims who hate kids.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

but I like torturing sims who hate kids.

In 3 I once dumped 6 babies on Thornton Wolfe, made his wife "mysteriously" disappear, then just sat back & watched. Give him credit, he actually cried when they got taken away, because he couldn't keep up with the feeding.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    watching movies & chatting w/pals to avoid looking at the clock like a hawk while i wait for the release :s
    a1EEcS1.gif
  • Options
    glitteryimpalaglitteryimpala Posts: 6 New Member
    Started a new family and the wifey is already pregnant ahh I wish the game packs came out at 12 am and not 1 pm :((
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I see what you did there!
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Not worth it.
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited May 2017
    I am now going to bed. :D
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Xxkookiegirl5xXXxkookiegirl5xX Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm gonna TRY to sleep. (prob wont happen) Im so excited, cant wait!!!
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    I have pulled myself away from my game as soon as the live stream came out. I'm wanting to wait and play my game with all the new stuff in it before I get too deep into the sim I just created lol. And the way I have been passing the time is by going to school and doing homework and then playing on Flight Rising :)
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    there are already guides popping up on youtube & dailymotion :s
    a1EEcS1.gif
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    I've set up my story sims to take full advantage of the new pack; going to post the last prepared chapter tomorrow during the day. Then later, since I'll be generously given the pack in the evening, I'm going to move my heir and his family to Newcrest and build them a new house with the new trappings in BB.

As far as passing the time, I've been writing stories and playing on my mod testing save, doing things like having my sim have 10 significant others at once. Surprisingly, none of them have found out about each other yet, even though two of them live in the same building. :D
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    I'm avoiding reading anything, or watching anything, pertaining to the gameplay. My legacy family is already in play - I started them before they put out the teaser for Parenthood - and since I play on Long (lets me really enjoy playing), my heir will be aging up to YA soon. So it means she'll be starting her family with the new pack in place. So excited!
  • Options
    KayleeKobraKidKayleeKobraKid Posts: 61 Member
    I've watched some live streams and read some guides but I still feel like I'll know more when I actually get to start playing by engaging with my newly formed sim family.
  • Options
    now sleep, or attempt to, in hopes when i wake PH will be released :)
    a1EEcS1.gif
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I will wait until I know that all my need-to-have-mods are ok. Then I will happily buy it :)