Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    the only 2 fictional companies I can even think of right now are Veridian Dynamics from Better Off Ted and the Dharma Initiative from Lost and obviously I don't want to work for either of them...

Hahaha. I wouldn't either!! How about cartoon ones like Monsters Inc? :)

Why would I want to work with monsters?! :D

But it's kinda fun scaring kids at night. XD

Some kids will kick you inn the stomach. It hurts

I'm used to it cuz my big brother used to do that to me when I was little anyway. :sunglasses:

Please, I have 4 brothers.

They bully you too?

I'm like 89% they have competitions about who can be the loudest in my room while I sleep.

Ugh, that's annoying.

Anyway, today's question time will be more of a fun one.
    I'll post a riddle and if you wanna guess the answer, go ahead. And then in your same post, put another riddle for the next person to guess. And so on. We'll do this for a day or so just to keep the ball rolling. :)

Here's the riddle:

A woman was in her hotel room when heard a knock on the door. She opened it and the man said, "Oh, sorry. I thought this was my hotel room." He walked away and the woman called the services for help. Why was the woman suspicious of the man?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited May 2017
    Here's the riddle:

A woman was in her hotel room when heard a knock on the door. She opened it and the man said, "Oh, sorry. I thought this was my hotel room." He walked away and the woman called the services for help. Why was the woman suspicious of the man?

Because he was covered in blood, duh.
    Uh... no, but I'm pretty sure you just swipe your card to get into the hotel rooms.
    Assuming he was at the hotel alone he wouldn't knock.

For the first time since I can remember I actually have neighbors within walking distance. We had dinner with them today and ended up staying up till 10:00pm playing boardgames. It was fun
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Here's the riddle:

Uh... no, but I'm pretty sure you just swipe your card to get into the hotel rooms.

For the first time since I can remember I actually have neighbors within walking distance. We had dinner with them today and ended up staying up till 10:00pm playing boardgames. It was fun

You're right. He wouldn't have knocked on his own door. ;)

I thought the next part of your post was a riddle. :weary: But glad you had fun.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Here's the riddle:

You're right. He wouldn't have knocked on his own door. ;)

I thought the next part of your post was a riddle. :weary: But glad you had fun.

Shush. I know no riddles :lol: I can ask to see if anyone knows one though. Hold on
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    *is bad at riddles*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Nope, None of us know any riddles, I have a big thing of them somewhere. I will get it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    e77064e37afda73a44ffc6daaf2daa11.jpg

*me, solving riddles*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    There was a large crack of thunder and the power went off. Shadow started to look for a candle when he heard a knock at his door. `Come quickly!` cried Phil Stop. `My uncle Cecil has been shot!` Shadow grabbed a flashlight and ran to the nearby house of Cecil Breath. When Shadow shone the light onto Cecil's face, he knew he was dead. Phil explained that he and his uncle were watching TV, when suddenly, the window smashed in and Cecil fell forward dead. `At that moment there was a crash of thunder and the power went out. Thats when I ran and got you.` Just then the power returned and the two reading lights came on. Shadow and Phil sat in total silence for two full minutes, unable to believe the gruesome scene before them. Shadow finally turned to Phil and said, `Your story is an obvious lie.` Why would Shadow doubt Phil's story?

:joy: They are all mystery riddles, and mot of them are pretty long. So apologies
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    does it have to do with their last names? Also, if he murdered his uncle, how dumb would he have to be to run out and tell someone? Geez...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I like mystery riddles!

Yeah, does it have to do with Cecil Breath and Phil Stop? I don't know. Maybe Cecil wasn't shot and maybe was stabbed. Haha. I give up.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Oh, it says the power comes back on and the reading lights came on, but it doesn't say the TV came back on. Does it have to do with that? (even though a TV wouldn't come back on)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Oh, it says the power comes back on and the reading lights came on, but it doesn't say the TV came back on. Does it have to do with that? (even though a TV wouldn't come back on)

Ooh that's a good point. Maybe the uncle had a book in his hand, like he was reading and not watching TV.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    but how would that specifically prove that Phil killed Cecil?

ETA: Oh, the window was smashed, was the glass on the wrong side of the window?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    but how would that specifically prove that Phil killed Cecil?

ETA: Oh, the window was smashed, was the glass on the wrong side of the window?

Well the riddle only said Shadow said Phil's story was a lie but it didn't say that Shadow thinks Phil is the murderer.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I thought it was implied...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Happy National Hamburger Day! (Apparently, it's May 28th every year :P)
  • Options

:\ I want a hamburger now.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
  • Options

I saw this before.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today."

- Wimpy (from Popeye) :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Good luck. :joy:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    The Playstation 2 RSOD
    maxresdefault1.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options

That's it. It never proved that Phil killed his uncle just that his story was a lie.
    Some TVs will come on, actually
    unknown.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2017
    R.I.P Ramblin Man! Gregg Allman, ( Dec 8,1947- May 27,2017 ).
  • Options
    Error303Error303 Posts: 14 New Member
    Halsey is awesome <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top