Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Where are all my white chocolate homies at??!!!

White chocolate is disgusting. It isn't even chocolate :p
    Hahaha
    #advantages
    Also who was the first one to 10,000 comments, you ponder.. No one, since not that many comments! Let's see who got to 1,000..

You don't have that much of an advantage. Quite a few of us are on more than you, after all.

Edit: I was just on the original thread, the 100th page was actually a double post :joy: hmm... someone got desperate.

Ooooo! Sub? So should s/he not be able to use bragging rights, anymore?!

Weren't people complaining about that at the beginning of this thread, including you Lucky?

Oh? That was like 80 pages ago, I have no idea. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor What do you have to say for yourself, huh? Kidding. I don't really care all that much :lol:

I'm guessing there was no malicious intent. Probably they posted, then typed something else and posted assuming someone would have posted in between, but without checking to see if someone had, as that would have taken extra time.

Yeah, of course. I doubt that Sub did it to screw with other players :joy:
    Where are all my white chocolate homies at??!!!

White chocolate is disgusting. It isn't even chocolate :p

It's both Cocoa, yeah? I don't remember how it is made. But it is also delicious.

Have you ever had Chile Chocolate?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    White chocolate is mainly cocoa butter and milk. And no, I haven't had Chile chocolate.

Random funny pic of the day:

I cannot stop laughing at the comment. :D
    yzVO3gq.png
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    You guys, I stg my cat is descended from Houdini. I locked him in for the night about an hour ago and he's already escaped twice. Fortunately, I was able to recapture him twice. He is the worst, he gets so dramatic when it's the least bit warm out.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    You guys, I stg my cat is descended from Houdini. I locked him in for the night about an hour ago and he's already escaped twice. Fortunately, I was able to recapture him twice. He is the worst, he gets so dramatic when it's the least bit warm out.

He is like me, can't stand any amount of heat :joy:

When we got our cats fixed we put them in a crate-thing because Vanguard can open our carrier and we had to stack 2 things of legos on top because they kept pushing it open and spilling them all
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IMG_20170529_220631_zpsk3eu81we.jpg

Look at him, he looks like it's like 90F. According to my thermostat, it's 73F. And it's only that hot because it has to be sealed up tight or he'll run around all night taunting the coyotes.

I should send him to stay with you @Zinniavanilla. He'd probably prefer the snow, especially if you have a fire place.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My cat likes the cold too. She always runs towards the fridge when I open it. :D

But here she is sleeping... BUTT SHOT.
    Y2I3Du2.jpg

And here are my rose meringue cookies!! <3
    94VQPpy.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    She's so cute :love: And your cookies turned out so pretty! Do they have rose flavoring, or do they just look like roses?

Also, Liam doesn't like it cold, per se. He loves a good wood fire and will lay right in front of the heat registers. He just hates it when it's hot outside.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    She's so cute :love: And your cookies turned out so pretty! Do they have rose flavoring, or do they just look like roses?

They don't have any flavor in them cuz I totally forgot to put in the vanilla essence. XD XD But yeah, they're just supposed to be vanilla flavored, not rose.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

They don't have any flavor in them cuz I totally forgot to put in the vanilla essence. XD XD But yeah, they're just supposed to be vanilla flavored, not rose.

Next time you should use rose flavoring!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2017

I'll keep that in mind. I don't know how rose flavor is gonna taste on meringue but we'll see. :)

Saw this on my Tumblr dash. So cute. Hahaa.

tumblr_maabxi29CZ1r68kgyo1_400.gif
    When cats can’t accomplish something, they just pretend they were about to do a different thing.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I'll keep that in mind. I don't know how rose flavor is gonna taste on meringue but we'll see. :)

Saw this on my Tumblr dash. So cute. Hahaa.

tumblr_maabxi29CZ1r68kgyo1_400.gif
    When cats can’t accomplish something, they just pretend they were about to do a different thing.

That is 100% accurate.

Question of the day?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Question of the day is:
    Name 3 things you find in nature (non-animal) that you find pretty or cool!

I like clouds, waterfalls and limestone/marble.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Hahaha
    #advantages
    Also who was the first one to 10,000 comments, you ponder.. No one, since not that many comments! Let's see who got to 1,000..

You don't have that much of an advantage. Quite a few of us are on more than you, after all.

Edit: I was just on the original thread, the 100th page was actually a double post :joy: hmm... someone got desperate.

Ooooo! Sub? So should s/he not be able to use bragging rights, anymore?!

Weren't people complaining about that at the beginning of this thread, including you Lucky?

I don't know.
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    It's not raining. . . But we have a 50% chance today
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Question of the day is:

I love the view when you are in a flat area (even no hills) but you can see huge mountains (the Alpes) in the background. I was in Austria last weekend and there I saw this. Beautiful! <3

I also love it when a sea or lake has a very clear blue water.

And shooting stars are pretty cool :)
  • Options
    Question of the day is:

Fog, mountains, and pine forests
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2017

I should send him to stay with you @Zinniavanilla. He'd probably prefer the snow, especially if you have a fire place.

I would gladly accept your cat.
    Question of the day is:

1: Frozen waterfalls
    2; Animal footprints
    3: Rock Formations
    And here are my rose meringue cookies!! <3
    94VQPpy.jpg

:love: Looks delicious!
    unknown.png
  • Options

I would send him with his overnight bag to you, but he's already left for the day. :|

Can anyone else not purchase Parenthood? I just tried to find it and it didn't show up under "Game Packs and Stuff Packs" so I searched it and it said "One result" only there was nothing on the screen, just whiteness. Then I went to the main page and it said "Because you play the Sims 4 Recommended: Parenthood Play now" so I clicked on that and I got a black screen that said "Error 404 Well that didn't go as planned". I'm so annoyed right now :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I would send him with his overnight bag to you, but he's already left for the day. :|

Can anyone else not purchase Parenthood? I just tried to find it and it didn't show up under "Game Packs and Stuff Packs" so I searched it and it said "One result" only there was nothing on the screen, just whiteness. Then I went to the main page and it said "Because you play the Sims 4 Recommended: Parenthood Play now" so I clicked on that and I got a black screen that said "Error 404 Well that didn't go as planned". I'm so annoyed right now :s

Sims knows you would be a terrible parent :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Hey hey hey, I posted my Parenthood quiz results! It said I would be a laid back parent! Which I took to be a good thing. Maybe I was wrong??? :o
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hey hey hey, I posted my Parenthood quiz results! It said I would be a laid back parent! Which I took to be a good thing. Maybe I was wrong??? :o

Whaaaat? I don't remember that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Yup, I posted it May 16. It's on page 69 (huhuhuhuhuhu)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Very mature, Minty! It's things like that which is keeping Sims from letting you buy Parenthood! :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Very mature, Minty! It's things like that which is keeping Sims from letting you buy Parenthood! :lol:

I tricked them and have it now!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I tricked them and have it now!

I won't let your seemingly innocent avatar trick me. I know that your sims children must be miserable
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top