Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow... what an unexpected twist..
    I actually saw a screen shot of Tony kissing Angel Beryl on facebook and knew immediately who it was and commented. It made me nervous about this chapter. I still got misty-eyed for sure during that piece. So much so that my hubby asked why I was crying. (He always says that when I sniff - and I was sniffing). That was my favorite part - sadly she sort of gave him permission to move on. But then we get hit with alien/maybe or not thing.... @Maladi777 - if you ever want us to ship Tony with anyone else, it's gonna have to be really hot because in my mind, Beryl is the only one he should ever love.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I see what she had for lunch now. Cute lol.

I don't hate the alien idea because I don't think I completely believe it. No tears for Beryl because it frustrated me a little...in a good way! It was nice to see her again though. I have a feeling she was saying goodbye to us for good. Hmph.

It wasn't yet determined what exactly angel Beryl is. Tony's guardian angel? A hallucination? A vision? I'm not saying we won't see her again. If it feels right we might. I enjoyed seeing her again myself. She seems to be more beautiful than I remember.

Yeah! I noticed she looked a bit more radiant too.
    Must be my improved photoshop skills. :smiley:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I actually saw a screen shot of Tony kissing Angel Beryl on facebook and knew immediately who it was and commented. It made me nervous about this chapter. I still got misty-eyed for sure during that piece. So much so that my hubby asked why I was crying. (He always says that when I sniff - and I was sniffing). That was my favorite part - sadly she sort of gave him permission to move on. But then we get hit with alien/maybe or not thing.... @Maladi777 - if you ever want us to ship Tony with anyone else, it's gonna have to be really hot because in my mind, Beryl is the only one he should ever love.

Aww, I was misty-eyed too. Those poses were just too beautiful and I have more pictures than I posted.

Tony will always love Beryl. Wouldn't it be too cruel though to let him stay alone forever? Nothing can erase his memory of Beryl. But the man deserves to love and be loved again. There's so much passion in this Italian!

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    I see what she had for lunch now. Cute lol.

I don't hate the alien idea because I don't think I completely believe it. No tears for Beryl because it frustrated me a little...in a good way! It was nice to see her again though. I have a feeling she was saying goodbye to us for good. Hmph.

It wasn't yet determined what exactly angel Beryl is. Tony's guardian angel? A hallucination? A vision? I'm not saying we won't see her again. If it feels right we might. I enjoyed seeing her again myself. She seems to be more beautiful than I remember.

Yeah! I noticed she looked a bit more radiant too.
    Must be my improved photoshop skills. :smiley:

Aww, I was misty-eyed too. Those poses were just too beautiful and I have more pictures than I posted.

Tony will always love Beryl. Wouldn't it be too cruel though to let him stay alone forever? Nothing can erase his memory of Beryl. But the man deserves to love and be loved again. There's so much passion in this Italian!

Yes. Tony deserves to love and be loved. Totally agree, but this chapter I think helped all of us, including Tony, move past Beryl. She will always be special no matter what! :'(<3
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Yes. Tony deserves to love and be loved. Totally agree, but this chapter I think helped all of us, including Tony, move past Beryl. She will always be special no matter what! :'(<3

So true. It is rather intimidating what a powerful character she has become despite not being in the story anymore. I wonder if she would cause such strong emotions if I let her have her happy ever after.

As for Tony moving past Beryl, it won't be that easy, despite what I wish for him.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

So true. It is rather intimidating what a powerful character she has become despite not being in the story anymore. I wonder if she would cause such strong emotions if I let her have her happy ever after.

As for Tony moving past Beryl, it won't be that easy, despite what I wish for him.

If she had her happily ever after, sadly I think you are right, she wouldn't be so powerful. Tony just loved her so much and she loved him - she was his first and only true love - unless you have a surprise for us! :). But we do have Chris! We need to know what's going on with him too!
  • Options

If she had her happily ever after, sadly I think you are right, she wouldn't be so powerful. Tony just loved her so much and she loved him - she was his first and only true love - unless you have a surprise for us! :). But we do have Chris! We need to know what's going on with him too!
    She wasn't the first big love, but it is safe to say she was the second. ;)
    You'll see Chris in the next chapter. And Terry. And Tony. And Kellie. And Ms. Bachman. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh...

I also meant to say it's nice seeing elements of this future spin-off thingy taking shape right now.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Just thinking right now that it will break Tony's heart again if he doesn't age and sees Chris die... He's a family man after all, let's see how you will solve that :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited May 2017
    What a chapter to wake up to! The whole meatball situation (and yes I noticed Kellies lunch :D )is interesting, but let's talk about Kellie for a sec.
    Her being a*sexual makes perfect sense. (Though i got my hopes up at lesbian.) Though it begs the question, is she a*romatic too? Of course there was the Chris thing, but puberty is one h*ll of a ride. I think she is A*sexual and Demiromantic. Meaning she only grows romantic feelings for someone when she has a deep emotional bond with them. Then again, she might also be Demisexual instead of A*sexual. Meaning she only feels sexual attraction to people she has a deep emotional connection with. Like Chris choosing her, Wich was a big deal for her. Thomas was not like that, so she didn't develop those kinds of feelings for him. But this is just my thought process with minimal research, and everyones s*exuality is different and fluent of course.
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Also, why the h*ll is A*sexual a sensored word????
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Roller-coaster! First things first, was that little information really worth owing a kill for...? I think M could've told more, I wonder if he even knew more. And I wonder whom he wants killed!

Poor baby Tony! He would've won that fight, by ease! If someone wasn't a kitten (Pardon my french) and stabbed him in the back! Be a man and fight for real!

There you have him, Kellie. You can see him and don't even need to get involved with anyone seriously. Now help him out!

Also, seeing Graham was so refreshing. I'm glad she has a friend among this all.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Awesome chapter like always! I love it <3
    Ray kind of reminds me of Bob Pancakes but I don't know why :D
    I'm most excited about what will happen to Tony now. I've never thought of him in that way.
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    @TheGeekGamez I think Kellie's passionate nature simply hasn't been unlocked by the right person. I have a sister I worried would never find love. Hubs said that one day she'd show up and be like, "well, here's my husband." I hate it when he's right. It was "well, here's my fiancé" but yeah. She just needed the right person.

@Sterretjeee I think you mean Grayson. :D
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Wow, so much to digest! Practically had to tie myself on the chair and gag me in order not to jump up at the fight.
    Glad Eun survived, but he looked so miserable after it :(
    It was about high time to tell Kellie that a certain policeman likes her... Thank you, Grah- Greyson, for this! You are a worthy ally. Totally shipping Kellie and Terry because they deserve it.
    And now for the ending. Tony an alien? Are you kidding me? How could you of all do this to him? If this is right in the end, I will most probably stop to read the Heffners (and return to it the next chapter after because I can't hold myself back).

Long answer ahead:

@MrsRacooney I know.
    I'm thinking it's either @Maladi777 wanting to keep him alive/young, a prank on us all, a trick by one of the other characters to get Tony out of the way (and a way for Tony to escape prison) (i'm hoping it's this.) or a secret that was 'forgotten' about Tony. If he is an alien, that makes Chris half alien, so wouldn't he/we know something weird is going on. This is suspicious. Time to add an investigation room to our bomb shelter. Something seems 'off' about this.
    I'm now going to go re check gen 2-3, and see if I missed anything. Detective Bugs[ie] on the case. I will try and find as much out as possible.

And if anyone wants to help here is my question list so far, please respond in spoilers.
    Is Tony an Alien? Is 'Tony', Tony's real name? (I'm hoping this is a yes.)Optional:[ Would Maladi really do that?]
    Who is Emily's Husband? Other than a really hated guy that I can't stand.
    Where is Beryl's killer hiding? Who is the rich guy hiding him? Is he a guy we already know?

Questions for everyone:
    What do you think will happen next?

What will Chris think when he finds out about Tony? Will he let the scientists study his father? Will he help him escape?
    Is Tony an alien? If not, then why didn't he die?

I think
    Kellie will help Tony escape somehow next.

As for Chris, I could see Kellie and him having a huge knock down drag out about harboring Tony. Maybe Chris finds him where Kellie stashes him? Ha! But then upon hearing what the government is intending to do to Tony, he gives an ultimatum for Tony to disappear and never come back. I doubt Vhris is that heartless to allow experimentation on his father.

Tony isn't an alien, but i would have loved that twist. Not sure what happened....according to Ms. Maladi, he found some sort of restorative elixirs with Dr. Angel? Probably the only way Angel got out of there with only his hair gone. Dr. Angel might be the alien and he bargained with Tony for his life.

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Oh...

I also meant to say it's nice seeing elements of this future spin-off thingy taking shape right now.

Hehe, possible future prequel too. ;)
    Just thinking right now that it will break Tony's heart again if he doesn't age and sees Chris die... He's a family man after all, let's see how you will solve that :)

This is so true. And don't forget about his best friend Vincent. :'(
    What a chapter to wake up to! The whole meatball situation (and yes I noticed Kellies lunch :D )is interesting, but let's talk about Kellie for a sec.
    Her being a*sexual makes perfect sense. (Though i got my hopes up at lesbian.) Though it begs the question, is she a*romatic too? Of course there was the Chris thing, but puberty is one h*ll of a ride. I think she is A*sexual and Demiromantic. Meaning she only grows romantic feelings for someone when she has a deep emotional bond with them. Then again, she might also be Demisexual instead of A*sexual. Meaning she only feels sexual attraction to people she has a deep emotional connection with. Like Chris choosing her, Wich was a big deal for her. Thomas was not like that, so she didn't develop those kinds of feelings for him. But this is just my thought process with minimal research, and everyones s*exuality is different and fluent of course.

You may be onto something. Demiromantic and demi*sexual sounds like her. I admit I wasn't familiar with these two terms, but after reading your explanation I think it fits her perfectly. She admires leading, mentoring figures, practically all qualities a good father should have, she can't help herself. If she wasn't in love with Chris as a teenager she would very likely had a crush on a teacher.

Roller-coaster! First things first, was that little information really worth owing a kill for...? I think M could've told more, I wonder if he even knew more. And I wonder whom he wants killed!

Poor baby Tony! He would've won that fight, by ease! If someone wasn't a kitten (Pardon my french) and stabbed him in the back! Be a man and fight for real!

There you have him, Kellie. You can see him and don't even need to get involved with anyone seriously. Now help him out!

Also, seeing Graham was so refreshing. I'm glad she has a friend among this all.

Haha, yes, Kellie can visit him every day now. :D

Tony needs the closure that finding Beryl's killer presents. It's eating him that he got away.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Awesome chapter like always! I love it <3
    Ray kind of reminds me of Bob Pancakes but I don't know why :D
    I'm most excited about what will happen to Tony now. I've never thought of him in that way.
    Can you imagine Bob Pancakes in prison? :)
    Tony in the hands of crazy scientists? Anything can happen!
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    @TheGeekGamez I think Kellie's passionate nature simply hasn't been unlocked by the right person. I have a sister I worried would never find love. Hubs said that one day she'd show up and be like, "well, here's my husband." I hate it when he's right. It was "well, here's my fiancé" but yeah. She just needed the right person.

Very true. She didn't have time to date anyone between studying and taking care of Celeste and going to work and taking care of Celeste. She is exceptionally inexperienced in these matters. It may get her in a trouble in the future. She needs the right person to unlock her passionate nature as you so accurately pointed out. ;)
    @Sterretjeee I think you mean Grayson. :D
    :D:D:D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    This is so true. And don't forget about his best friend Vincent. :'(

Oh no, don't mention Vincent, too D:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Brrrrr.... *shakes head* What's going? Tony - alien?! :o I have to know the truth! B)
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    Oh wow. I did not see that coming, but Tony being an alien makes a lot of sense. He's too skilled to be just a human.
    I don't know what to think about Kellie. She had the serious hots for Chris and it wasn't just emotional. I remember her checking out his chest and all. I'm also not surprised that she didn't enjoy sex with Thomas- he was way too focused on himself to be good under the sheets. And that tacky proposal... It'd be great if she gave Terry a chance. Then again, I'm no expert and if she's right about her orientation it can make for a great storyline.
    The scenes with Beryl were incredibly touching. She looks... well, divine. But I feel bad for Tony- he's still hurting so bad. Why do you torture your poor characters so much :( And can you, please, keep doing it?
  • Options
    Brrrrr.... *shakes head* What's going? Tony - alien?! :o I have to know the truth! B)
    More in the next chapter. Maybe. :p
    chocis wrote: »
    Oh wow. I did not see that coming, but Tony being an alien makes a lot of sense. He's too skilled to be just a human.
    I don't know what to think about Kellie. She had the serious hots for Chris and it wasn't just emotional. I remember her checking out his chest and all. I'm also not surprised that she didn't enjoy sex with Thomas- he was way too focused on himself to be good under the sheets. And that tacky proposal... It'd be great if she gave Terry a chance. Then again, I'm no expert and if she's right about her orientation it can make for a great storyline.
    The scenes with Beryl were incredibly touching. She looks... well, divine. But I feel bad for Tony- he's still hurting so bad. Why do you torture your poor characters so much :( And can you, please, keep doing it?
    Kellie and Thomas actually never had sex. She didn't let it happen. That's why he cheated on her with Alex.
    I love it how torn you are about the character torture. There will be more suffering of various kind I promise. ;)

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited May 2017
    Time to go back and re read the whole thing while waiting for the next chapter!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Loved this chapter! I bet Tony was really happy when he saw Kellie. I doubt the agent explained to him that he was being considered as an alien. I can only imagine what he'll do to the first unsuspecting scientist that tries to probe him!
  • Options
    Loved this chapter! I bet Tony was really happy when he saw Kellie. I doubt the agent explained to him that he was being considered as an alien. I can only imagine what he'll do to the first unsuspecting scientist that tries to probe him!

Agree with the point that he probably doesn't know what's going on. After all, he has no clue himself why he survived and I bet he has enough experience to know that he actually should be dead.
    Sure they'll make sure he can't put up a fight before they let the scientists loose onto him. Otherwise I'd question their sanity about dealing with a multiple killer xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I can only imagine what he'll do to the first unsuspecting scientist that tries to probe him!

/dies laughing

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I can only imagine what he'll do to the first unsuspecting scientist that tries to probe him!

/dies laughing

Agreed lol
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr