Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Hey! I just caught up to the Heffner Legacy itself...crossover adventures have yet to come but soon, I hope. ;)

Everything leading up to it was great but the return of Eun and orangeplumbob 's best gay prisoners is even better.

I'm happy you're all caught up. My prison was definitely honored by the presence of the best criminals the sim world can offer! :)

The crossover adventures are more picture heavy than text heavy. Very easy to catch up.

And I did it! My real name is Angela and it's always a little weird to see in fiction. But whatever helps Tony get another woman again. :p

Ohhh, but the level of immersion must be much deeper for you thanks to the fact! ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Added another part of the Crossover. Tony and Ms.Bathgate attend the wedding.
    Some situations may be confusing to you if you're not familiar with all the characters. I will answer any questions you'll have. However, if you focus only on Tony and Angela plus the engaged you shouldn't miss anything important anyway. Just enjoy the pictures, those themselves are worth checking this episode out.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I loved the wedding band <3:blush: One of musicians is like Tony? :/ Here I've got lost... And I looked at mature content... 🐸🐸🐸🐸... :( I feel sorry for Randy, I don't think he liked this... :/
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love this recent chapter...well, I'm always in love with bands anyway...I saw a bit of this on tumblr...happy to see it in its entirety! Love Tony!! (And he's appearing in all his glory in my next chapter--you will adore!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I loved the wedding band <3:blush: One of musicians is like Tony? :/ Here I've got lost... And I looked at mature content... plum... :( I feel sorry for Randy, I don't think he liked this... :/

I think Randy did like it. And he got his "revenge" later. ;)
    Love this recent chapter...well, I'm always in love with bands anyway...I saw a bit of this on tumblr...happy to see it in its entirety! Love Tony!! (And he's appearing in all his glory in my next chapter--you will adore!)
    I have absolutely no doubt that I will! :)

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Read it already on tumblr, so I forgot to comment... xD

Really nice wedding, at least if one likes the music and all that stuff. I wouldn't but the couple certainly does, so everything's alright. :smiley:
    Though I can imagine Randy wasn't too delighted by a henchman showing up on his wedding day... In addition, as +1 of Angela :hushed: Well, he has to deal with it because everyone else was pleased, including me. ^^ Normally, I'm not the one for hula dances on the table but I've loved Tony referring to it again when Angela was sad. He's so likable proposing this only to make her feel better, though I still doubt that he'd actually done it.

Goodness. Two Tony incarnations in one story? Too much. *timeout to fan my face* Okay, prepared now. :blush:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Read it already on tumblr, so I forgot to comment... xD

Really nice wedding, at least if one likes the music and all that stuff. I wouldn't but the couple certainly does, so everything's alright. :smiley:
    Though I can imagine Randy wasn't too delighted by a henchman showing up on his wedding day... In addition, as +1 of Angela :hushed: Well, he has to deal with it because everyone else was pleased, including me. ^^ Normally, I'm not the one for hula dances on the table but I've loved Tony referring to it again when Angela was sad. He's so likable proposing this only to make her feel better, though I still doubt that he'd actually done it.

No, he wouldn't do it. Maybe in private, for Angela's eyes if she insisted. ;) He really doesn't have time to turn around as his presence is requested in another story after his debt is paid.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Surprise! Update time! Tony and Chris are in trouble. Or are they not?

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited June 2017
    Yay their first meeting! Save the damsel and her daughter Chris!
    Post edited by TheGeekGamez on
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    GAH!!!!!!!!!
    Finally...the CHIEF OF POLICE is the SNAKE!!!

And is that Emily? Because I THINK it's Emily...but her hair is different...well, I know it is....

And so...Chris isn't an alien, that should clue in the lab bullies that Tony isn't an alien. I loved the banter between Tony and Kellie...

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

Did she just steal my favourite line? "I bet you will.

HEE!!! I love all Tony chapters. He's da best in the world. Especially when he thinks up graphic ways to torture people. Nothing better than some splintered bones and charred flesh at the hands of The Meatball.
    EXCELLENT!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yay their first meeting! Save the damsel and her daughter Chris!

Erm... Could you maybe hide your comment under spoiler tags, please? :# Thanks!

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    GAH!!!!!!!!!
    Finally...the CHIEF OF POLICE is the SNAKE!!!

And is that Emily? Because I THINK it's Emily...but her hair is different...well, I know it is....

And so...Chris isn't an alien, that should clue in the lab bullies that Tony isn't an alien. I loved the banter between Tony and Kellie...

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

Did she just steal my favourite line? "I bet you will.

HEE!!! I love all Tony chapters. He's da best in the world. Especially when he thinks up graphic ways to torture people. Nothing better than some splintered bones and charred flesh at the hands of The Meatball.
    EXCELLENT!!!

Wow! You're such a fast reader! Glad you had fun. And yes it is her.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Wow, I don't think I saw that coming!
    Johnson is Emily's husband?

Meatball and his toolboxes... Agent Stiles had better watch out before Tony makes a new toolbox specifically for him.

Chris, you had better straighten up, because leaving it all to your sister to care for your little sister is not good. I don't care that he forced her to do her homework because that was a one time thing.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Wow, I don't think I saw that coming!
    Johnson is Emily's husband?

Meatball and his toolboxes... Agent Stiles had better watch out before Tony makes a new toolbox specifically for him.

Chris, you had better straighten up, because leaving it all to your sister to care for your little sister is not good. I don't care that he forced her to do her homework because that was a one time thing.

Yes, he is the infamous husband. Chris will definitely have to straighten up soon. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    *jumps up and down in her chair*
    It's her! It's her! It's her! Yay!
    *happy dance*

On another note, Kellie needs to bust Tony outta there like pronto. He's been there weeks now? (haven't read other comments if someone's already asked that)

So that's the plumhead husband? Grrrrrrr
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: I need me some Agent Stiles! On one end I'm shipping him with Kellie, but I do like the idea of her and Terry, then there's also my Kellie and the alien ship god so many choices!

Charmer WitcHazard: Emily cleans up nice! Well messing with your bosses marriage will never work out well! And they way Chris is looking at her! That's not how you look at a married woman! Tsk tsk Chrissy Boy! :D
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: I need me some Agent Stiles! On one end I'm shipping him with Kellie, but I do like the idea of her and Terry, then there's also my Kellie and the alien ship god so many choices!

Charmer WitcHazard: Emily cleans up nice! Well messing with your bosses marriage will never work out well! And they way Chris is looking at her! That's not how you look at a married woman! Tsk tsk Chrissy Boy! :D

I was wondering if Lover will make an appearance. Kellie and agent Stiles ship? Wow! That's new. Interesting though. Now I will have to look in CAS at their babies because of you!!! Kellie and the alien? Hahaha, not the one in the tank I hope. Kellie and the alien, I'm dead. :D

Just when Chris thought everything is going so well at work, right? Blame the Meatball genes! What will Raven have to say, if she finds out about her lover's fascination, I wonder? ;)
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    *jumps up and down in her chair*
    It's her! It's her! It's her! Yay!
    *happy dance*

On another note, Kellie needs to bust Tony outta there like pronto. He's been there weeks now? (haven't read other comments if someone's already asked that)

So that's the plumhead husband? Grrrrrrr

He's just arrived. Kellie? Bust him out? This model employee of Better Future Labs? Where would she get the courage to do something like that? :)

Yep, that's him, the husband of the year.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Awesome chapter...
    Now that we know who the snake is (and how does Raven know - or does she just think he's creepy) he looks slimy!
    Did they really test Chris's blood or was that just a ruse to get his blood? And Chris is so yummy. Definitely a great mix of Beryl and Tony.
    Things just got super interesting!

• Options
    @Maladi777 Fixed it!

Thank you!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Awesome chapter...
    Now that we know who the snake is (and how does Raven know - or does she just think he's creepy) he looks slimy!
    Did they really test Chris's blood or was that just a ruse to get his blood? And Chris is so yummy. Definitely a great mix of Beryl and Tony.
    Things just got super interesting!
    Raven doesn't know about how Johnson he treats Emily. She may know something else about him though.
    Testing Chris' blood was just a ruse to confirm if he's "an alien" too. It's now publicly known Tony is his father, so they had to test him and drag him into the lab too if he had the same "condition". Yummy he is. :smile:
    More interesting to come!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    If they tested Chris's blood and got a disappointing negative result, that means they should've also tested Tony's blood by this point. Did his test positive...? Is that why they're still keeping him locked up...?????

Kellie is doing an interesting job of keeping Tony a secret. She's still crying at home to Chris to go visit. Maybe she's just trying to get him to find out that Tony's been moved from prison.

I can't believe the police chief is the snake! Of course wonderfully clever Raven knew something weird was up with him, even if she didn't know this was it. That's my girl.

I can't believe Chris is obsessed with the chief's wife. She is the light to Raven's darkness, but he doesn't need light, he needs dark and twisty! This whole thing just added another layer of intrigue, so excited to see it all play out.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    That was a great chapter.
    EMO_046.gifEMO_110.gif
    I can't believe this!! Emily's husband is Johnson, aka the police chief and the snake!! Wow, Emily is so pretty!! <3

EMO_010.gif
    Poor Uni. With the anger brewing in the family, no stuffed animal can be happy. Chris better shape up and take up some responsbilitiy to care for his little sister instead of leaving it up to Kellie to take care of her. I can't wait to see Celeste all grown up.

I can't wait for more!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Yey! I was waiting for this chapter ever since I've seen the announcement on tumblr.
    *Kellie appears* Hey, good start.
    *Tony appears* *staring into his blue eyes*
    *Chris appears* This still gets better... Hey Chris! *waving*
    *Terry appears and they team up* Woah, can this get even better now?
    *Chris looking at Johnson's wife* Chris, this is no way you're allowed to watch her even though we all know by now that you're a ladies' man.
    She's married!
    *the wife's hair comes in sight* *frozen* Wait... This is Emily? The Emily I wanted to marry Chris? What have I done? *rereading it but nothing changes*
    Well, I guess it's easier now to get rid of the husband. As a policeman, he'll chase Tony down if he manages to break out and Tony will be forced to kill him eventually. Terry and Chris are there too because, well, they're detectives and a team and Terry is tied on that chair.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited June 2017
    Awesome chapter :love: A thousand thoughts are running through my head right now:
    1. a note to myself to never drink any kind of liquid when I read something where Tony is a part of. As I read the part with the "fanzy ... doll" I almost choked after spiting all the water in my mouth onto my desktop. :D
    2. I'm falling more and more for Terry! Don't know why but maybe because of his hair and his uniform ;)
    3. It kind of bothered me that Chris sees caring for Celeste as Kellie's duty! I'd never call myself a feminist but that really did bother me. I mean, she's his sister as well.
    4. If Mr Stiles was blond he would totally look like one of my lecturers. But Mr Stiles - I totally agree with Tony - is a bad guy and my lecturer is waaaay nicer. Love his classes :)
    5. "throw up like a fountain". There's no better prhase to describe my cooking skills :joy:
    6. At first I thought Johnson's wife was Emily but I couldn't imagine Chris' boss to be a bad guy. I'm glad it's not her but I'm highly worried that Chris seems to fall for his chief's wife...

EDIT: Wait, it IS Emily, isn't it? :o

Sorry for the long list :p